Author Topic: Bloodline  (Read 4134 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Bloodline
« on: December 10, 2010, 09:03:25 PM »
I watched the first half of this movie the other day...

I never read the Divinci Code, but I've always been interested in this royal lineage and inbreeding stuff...

Samson?

Hugo?

??? 
TEAM LAURA LEE!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Bloodline
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 09:08:49 PM »
never been into this topic.

I know Hugo has posted some good stuff on the Vatican. I'm sure he'll be able to dig stuff up about it. its in the religion section.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
Cool, this movie is painting a very convincing picture, but I'm not sure it it's just bullshit.  I've read a lot about freemasonry, knights templar, holy grail, etc... Lots of this info seems dead on....
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 10:06:24 PM »
I've watched a lot of shit about this.  haven't seen bloodline so I'll watch it and comment.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 06:53:30 AM »
interesting.

a hand writing expert confirms the messages found in bottles were written by Sauniere.
http://bloodline-news.blogspot.com/2008/01/hand-writing-expert-confirms-hammotts.html

The paper has been carbon dated to the right time:
http://bloodline-news.blogspot.com/2008/06/oxford-university-dates-priests-papers.html

In wondering if this is a hoax, I also have to wonder how a guy who lives in a van could afford to obtain a selection of extremely rare first century coins and an intact cup also from first century Israel.   not exactly an item you can snag on ebay lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 10:23:46 AM »
This one is awesome:

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 03:53:52 PM »
Cool, thank you for the links!

I'm really impressed with this movie!
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 04:40:53 AM »
Forgot about this, but did this guy remind anyone else of True Adonis?

TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 05:35:04 AM »
Forgot about this, but did this guy remind anyone else of True Adonis?

nope.  Other than he seems like a gomer who is hard to believe.

I gotta thank for posting this thread.  It renewed my interest in this and I've spent the last several days just researching crap related to this again.  Very interesting topic with some of the most complex and intentionally placed puzzles ever.  There is something very important here and it sure would be fun and interesting to solve it.

Check out the shit on Nicolas Poussin's Et in Arcadia Ego which is covered in the above documentary.

But check out a letter that was sent after a visit with Poussin in 1656:

In 1656 while living in Rome, Poussin received a visit from the Abbé Louis Fouquet, the brother of Nicolas Fouquet, superintendent of finances to King Louis XIV of France. From here the Abbé sent a letter to his brother describing his meeting with Poussin. In this letter he makes the following statement:

‘He and I discussed certain things, which I shall with ease be able to explain to you in detail – things that will give you, through Monsieur Poussin, advantages which even kings would have great pains to draw from him, and which, according to him, it is possible that nobody else will ever be able to rediscover in the centuries to come. And, what is more, these are things so difficult to discover that nothing now on this earth can prove of better fortune nor be their equal.’

I found the original text for this recorded by historian Anatole de Montaiglon in 1862 but it's in french and the online translators are just mangling it lol...  I was hoping to read the whole thing.

I've also found a symbol in Poussin's painting that seem to be repeated in several of his paintings but i can not find any reference to this sign or symbol anywhere.  

Check out this thing with the Shugborough inscription under a monument of Poussin's painting in reverse.  This is something that historians researchers and academians have been trying to figure out for a long ass time and it's not solved.  I'm sure it has something to do with this whole thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shugborough_House_inscription

There's a shit load of fun to be had with this fucking thing.  Largest puzzle I've ever seen.

Some of the stuff is said to be proven a hoax but I'm not so sure it's hoax.  It's starting to look to me like some people have hoaxed real things to get them into the public arena.

fun shit.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 01:21:14 PM »
Thanks a lot for investigating this shit and posting these links...

I'm no good at this stuff, and don't have close to the understanding you do, but this stuff does amaze the fuck out of me...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 01:35:26 PM »
Thanks a lot for investigating this shit and posting these links...

I'm no good at this stuff, and don't have close to the understanding you do, but this stuff does amaze the fuck out of me...
dude.... I'll take that as a "I don't give a flying fuck" reply lol...

I have bait....

Silence of the Lambs  ;D

lol....

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 02:12:27 PM »
dude.... I'll take that as a "I don't give a flying fuck" reply lol...

I have bait....

Silence of the Lambs  ;D

lol....

hahaha... I seriously am into it, im getting ready to watch the youtube vids.

I can't help it, I just naturally seem disengaged... I really am interested as fuck...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 03:20:51 PM »

I can't help it, I just naturally seem disengaged... I really am interested as fuck...
I was just fucking with you, I know you're interested...

This bloodline/san-graal/ancient-mysteries puzzle is a thousand times more complex than silence of the lambs...  And possibly a thousand times more interesting....

I'm going to keep working on this along with other mysteries and puzzles... why? fuck it, because that's what I love to do ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 03:28:19 PM »

this is a great thread that I believe does hold a mystery yet to be revealed and possibly not to be revealed in our time... It's that huge imo...  The best decoders have had a crack at it and failed...  That makes it all the more exciting to me and hopefully to everyone reading..

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 05:21:21 PM »

this is a great thread that I believe does hold a mystery yet to be revealed and possibly not to be revealed in our time... It's that huge imo...  The best decoders have had a crack at it and failed...  That makes it all the more exciting to me and hopefully to everyone reading..

Hope I gain a better general understanding of this stuff...  :o
TEAM LAURA LEE!