Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 65322 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: the words of gh15
« Reply #225 on: December 12, 2010, 08:24:08 PM »
eat their mommy and daddy

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #226 on: December 12, 2010, 08:26:59 PM »
All you can eat gh buffet
Thunderdome approved

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #227 on: December 12, 2010, 08:28:25 PM »
Here you go. I would say 5% BF or slightly lower.

Good physique. That's pretty much what I'm going for. I'm basically there already but I'm holding a little bit more bodyfat.

Good shape. Lean. Healthy. Cut. Easy to maintain naturally. That's where it's at.

Fuck going for tons of mass and the meathead look.

Stavios

« Reply #228 on: December 12, 2010, 08:35:35 PM »

i'd say no lower than 6-6.5%

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #229 on: December 12, 2010, 08:38:26 PM »
5+ betwen 5-6 but holding some water on lower back and not enough muscle to show this 5% well,,but when it come to bf% this is what 5-6% look like ,,this is exactly bf of fitness model in magazine only they have more muscle which make the skin look tighter,,and ofcourse...gh which is givgin all different vibe and look to the physiqe,,its not easy to be 5% naturally ,,most naturals can only go down to 6% you are closer to 5 ,,good job

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: December 12, 2010, 08:39:07 PM »
Closer to 6%.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #231 on: December 12, 2010, 08:39:58 PM »
i'd say no lower than 6-6.5%

no he is little under 6 ,,he look 6 because he hold water on lower back ,,diuretic for 24 hour would put him looking 5% but evry small ,,not enough muscle

gh15 approved
fallen angel

suckmymuscle

Re: pm q anwered
« Reply #232 on: December 12, 2010, 08:40:32 PM »
You are a joke here. A fraud and a phony. Nobody here likes or respects you. One of the things GetBig is good at is weeding out the poseurs and pretenders. You make up absurd claims about yourself to impress anonymous strangers who for the most part despise you. Claims that you never are able to back up and when challenged come up with some lame excuse why you won't. Like being only one of three people in the world to solve some obscure problem/puzzle. Why would a person do that? Can you produce one example "out of the many times on this board" where someone has complimented you on your "verbosity and eloquence"?

For a genius super soldier that you claim to be you sure come across as a desperate, delusional and pathetic retard.  

Ha ha ha ha... meltdown. I really love getting the trolls rilled up. ;D What should I care what you guys think ??? You guys are proles. You are the bottom barrel of Society. I know that most of you are poor and have to work for a living, and that most of you get laid a couple times a month at best by average-looking women. None of you impress me, and none of you are on my level. I am God. I truly am. I am young and have a great future ahead of me. Life is good. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #233 on: December 12, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »
this all tread is DISMISSED!  :D

,, ,,, ,, ,,,,

gh15 approved,,
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: December 12, 2010, 08:41:53 PM »
I am having trouble seeing his lower back, but his obliques are holding some fat.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #235 on: December 12, 2010, 08:42:21 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha... meltdown. I really love getting the trolls rilled up. ;D What should I care what you guys think ??? You guys are proles. You are the bottom barrel of Society. I know that most of you are poor and have to work for a living, and that most of you get laid a couple times a month at best by average-looking women. None of you impress me, and none of you are on my level. I am God. I truly am. I am young and have a great future ahead of me. Life is good. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #236 on: December 12, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »
yes ,,the fat is the 5+ % hes holding,,rest is little water that woudl disapear if he went in sauna for couple hours,,or diuretic preferebly ,,never the less its 2-3lb of water right there which woudl make a differeence
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 12, 2010, 08:45:49 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LMAO

Anyone who would give a speech like that has gotta be a broke ass chump.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #238 on: December 12, 2010, 08:46:41 PM »
Richard tarzan kid

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 12, 2010, 08:51:22 PM »
Pics is kinda blurry so hard to tell, but he's got visible striations in the delts and chest. Can't see the rest of him though so again hard to tell, but 5% is close enough. Needs 15 iu's of GH and some Masteron and Boladrol. He's be on Nationals stage with Ryan Seacrest in no time. Sorry GH15 I couldn't resist.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #240 on: December 12, 2010, 08:53:32 PM »
ryan cystrest would blow up so big on hormone ,,he would sit 250lb single digit 9-10 % in no time,,he woudfl have good genetic respond

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #241 on: December 12, 2010, 08:58:35 PM »
how about the Simon Cowel fella from American nothingness Idol, could he win the O or at least the Arnolda Classica ?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 12, 2010, 09:02:37 PM »
ryan cystrest would blow up so big on hormone ,,he would sit 250lb single digit 9-10 % in no time,,he woudfl have good genetic respond

gh15 approved

Can't disagree. What most guys on here don't really ever see is what some of these guys look like totally clean or what they looked like when they first stepped in a gym. I've seen some guys who you would NEVER EVER think could build a decent physique turn into freaks, not pro material, but pretty damn big.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #243 on: December 12, 2010, 09:13:40 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

See, i always said you're a stupid teenager with too much time on his hands and a google bookmark. Your Parents are rich and tell you how smart you are when you sit with mommy and daddy for supper and discuss your homework.

Retard.
 ::) ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: December 12, 2010, 09:21:51 PM »
LOL

from personal experience, if you stay home all day and do nothing you WILL go crazy...

its a serious issue that suckmymuscle suffers from

my solution to you is to go out somewhere and get your mind off shit or go on vacation somewhere for a week and come back fresh

suckmymuscle

« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2010, 09:25:34 PM »
See, i always said you're a stupid teenager with too much time on his hands and a google bookmark. Your Parents are rich and tell you how smart you are when you sit with mommy and daddy for supper and discuss your homework.

Retard.

Say my name, say my name... ;)

Donkey, I think that you are dumb. And I am being serious.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2010, 09:26:21 PM »
LOL

from personal experience, if you stay home all day and do nothing you WILL go crazy...

my solution to you is to go out somewhere and get your mind off shit or go on vacation somewhere for a week and come back fresh

If he takes a plane maybe he can sit in the cock-pit.  ;D ;D

I bet he would only need to ask his dad to buy him a ticket, problem would be that he would have to take his nanny along.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 12, 2010, 09:27:18 PM »
  Say my name, say my name... ;)

Donkey, I think that you are dumb. And I am being serious.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, as opposed to you, i don't give a flying shit about what you think i am.  ;D ;D ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2010, 09:28:16 PM »
LOL

Thanks for the advice, dude. I may try living like a prole for a few weeks with very little money, little sex and no hope. That will make me identify with you guys and become more popular at Getbig.com message boards. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2010, 09:29:10 PM »
LOL, as opposed to you, i don't give a flying shit about what you think i am.  ;D ;D ;D

Ok. Because I really think that. LOL!

SUCKMYMUSCLE