Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 65240 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: December 10, 2010, 09:36:57 PM »
Gh15,
Can you give me drugs needed to look like kuclo kid did at 18. I am same age as he was in this video. I have ran test and dbol but do not look this good!

was he on gh/slin here too?   troponin and danta claim he was natural.

here is video from 2005

what bloated face troppin say or lieing wacko datnta say dont matter,,
the reaility is that kuklo was on drugs then ,,not insnulin ,,the physiqe you are talking about is build on test ,,equipoise,, tren at lower levels and masteron some add anapolon or superdrol for the kick and fullnes,,what differ this physiqe with the more advance physiqe is doses and the addition of high doses gh and insulin

rest assure this is not NOT natural lifter,,always as gh15 say ALWAYS LOOK TO THE DELTS TO THE TRAPS AND TO THE FORARMS,,HE IS THICK ENOUGH FOR HORMONIZED USER,,HIS BODY FAT IS LOW YET HE MAINTAIN THICKNESS,,HIS DELTS ARE THICK AND HIS PHYSIQE IS THICK,,THIS CAN ONLY COME FROM SYNTETIC HORMONES AT THIS BODYFAT LEVELS

he has oil basically coming out of his skin like he is an oil fsactory,,,kid is oiling ,,in any case the natural numbers of kuklo is somewhere at 185 10%,,that if he was natural but kuklo is long long gone ,,he always wanted to be jason cutler and he did what it took from younnnnng age,,

Y O U N G AGE,,

never the less off hormones for a year and he is back to 180 12%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 09:42:19 PM »
Dude has come a long way in person he's fucking huge...hell no he isn't natty in the video.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 09:43:38 PM »
Dude has come a long way in person he's fucking huge...hell no he isn't natty in the video.

mutated

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 09:44:47 PM »
thats a body of a guy who is getting progressively heavier with the anabolics
moderate test dose, probably a short ester being that he was precontest..........and some different anaboloics

from my eyes, in this video he deos not look tobe using GH  or insulin yet

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 09:52:00 PM »
What is his race?  He says white but he doesn't look like any white guy I've ever seen.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 09:52:42 PM »
for anyone wondering about the 'moderate dose' that he is on there

im talking moderate for an upper level bodybuilder

to weekend warriors on this board, including myself..............it would be considered a "lot"

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 09:52:57 PM »
What is his race?  He says white but he doesn't look like any white guy I've ever seen.

reptile

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 09:54:40 PM »
What is his race?  He says white but he doesn't look like any white guy I've ever seen.

probably has some american indian in him, or hispanic and some italian

but your right, he is a weird looking.......for a guy whose skin is that white color, it like he has the wrong features......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 09:55:15 PM »
no big parents,,small to average size,,his growth is a reuslt of drugs then again all bodybuilding is one big drug pharma,,he respond well to drugs but! not top tier respond when it come to shape,,size maybe yet to see,,shape no,,not top tier shape

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 10:01:50 PM »
He's developed quite the southern drawl from living in Texas...from that video to current ones. ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 10:09:11 PM »

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 10:36:31 PM »
Hey GH15 who around here has more clout you or Priest?Seems your little rant on the Dwarf got DELETED how come?? ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 02:07:09 AM »
look fellas,,
the main idea behind modern bodybuildign is the use of high doses of gh,,thats the only reason we sit and eat shit load of food,,otheerwise most bodybuilder just overeat,,

i keep saying to you that the main reason fella like steve kukelo look like he look now is hgh,,big dose of it,,but if you look at him and other bodybuilder...its all look same,,the abdominal is defined and protruding the skin through midsection,, the delts are very round and meaty with good fiber muscle that is saturated with aas,,and same for other bodyparts,,

hgh IS the most important drug in bodybuilder arsenal nowday because that is only reason you ee 220 single digits running around at aversage height,,

for not to forget! the fellas from 50 60 70 they were smaller bodybuillder they were 185 5'9 or 220 6'1,,they were running around the 200lb mark and also the ones who were sucesful did it early in 20s and the pool was small ,,the pool who succeeded had high natural gh in body and even with that could usually limit at 200lb average height when takin out the lies about the true weight ofcourse since it was all exagerated by good 10 -15 lb due to condition of being chizeled ,,then condition was the name of the game,,nothing but condition

nowday ,,it is different,,EVERY ONE CAN LOOK LIKE KUKELO,,HE IS NOT SPECIAL BY ANYMEAN,,HE JUST A FELLA THAT HAD THE MONEY AND OR SPONSOR TO UP THE DOSES OF HGH INTO THE 10-20IU ZONE AND WITH IT THE AAS DOSES

very simple concep,,he responded well but all will on legit doses of the such of hgh,,all will,,the hard thing is to do it with out gh and thats when genetic respond marvel at early 20s come,,but todsay they are nowhere to be found because the bodybuilder discover syntetic gh and know about it from young age,,

for not to forget,,the bodybuilder is a  very quiet shady into himself type of animal,,the one who talk usually dont go far,,the one who stay quiet has chance to advance,,thats the key,,so they find about hgh and start getting on it and grow

they go 5 iu see they grow well,,they go 10 see they grow very well,,go 15 and see the all physiqe takin a mutant level,,oofcourse the nastyness will nto come with out trenbolona and testosterona so the formula for nasty mutant = gh at high dose,, testosterona ,,trenbolona,,and equipona and masterona for over all steady solidification and polishization of the new lean muscle gained by the gh testosterona and masterona

it is very very simple formula that the ones who follow from young age go forword and become o competitors,,they defenitely fight on pro cards,,the ones who dont stuck in muscular devlop and become stuff writer like i forgot his name glasses fella ron something,,he just started too late and didnt have approach to all the sruff not knowledge and most importantly his respond wasnt phenominal but as said ,,in his day it had to be phenominal ,,now day you have gh at high doses affordable to many and genetic go out the window since everyone respond to 15+ iu gh ,,everyone ,,you become a lean mean beasty freaky muscle machine,,large one with new surface on your body thats why i call it MUTATION

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 07:33:22 AM »
Gh15, what doses would you recommand for pupil Stavios for the steroids above ?

Pupil Stavios is doing 10iu of hgh per day

so would this be ok near the show ?

500mg testerona
400mg trenbolona
600mg equipona
600mg masterona

??

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 07:43:02 AM »
Gh15, what doses would you recommand for pupil Stavios for the steroids above ?

Pupil Stavios is doing 10iu of hgh per day

so would this be ok near the show ?

500mg testerona
400mg trenbolona
600mg equipona
600mg masterona

??

I see your upping the "GH" dosages  ;D

Are you using  testosterona ,,trenbolona,,and equipona and masterona ?

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 08:12:20 AM »
I see your upping the "GH" dosages  ;D

Are you using  testosterona ,,trenbolona,,and equipona and masterona ?

no right now I am only on 2 cc of shitty test400 per week, I am waiting for my 100 omnadrens to come in this week or early next week.

I started the GHona yesterday, I shot myself 10 iu right when I got out of the post office in my car  8)
this morning I shot 5iu and I'll shoot 5iu later today

I am bulking, and my show is in june so I am gonna start the trenbolona, equipona and masterona around april, with maybe some anavarona (I like that drug)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 08:19:19 AM »
no right now I am only on 2 cc of shitty test400 per week, I am waiting for my 100 omnadrens to come in this week or early next week.

I started the GHona yesterday, I shot myself 10 iu right when I got out of the post office in my car  8)

I am bulking, and my show is in june so I am gonna start the trenbolona, equipona and masterona around april, with maybe some anavarona (I like that drug)

Why no oxymetolona? Thickness without the testo bloat. And if it did bloat you you can shed the water quickly. You have a wide frame and don't seem to have problems getting lean or bloating... oxymetolona can give you a nice thick look.

If Anapolon isn't available Jinan Anemoxic is a good product IME.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 08:23:36 AM »
Hell yeah!!!

NASTY MUTANT!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

;D ;D ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2010, 08:24:07 AM »
so gh15 basicly what your saying is those who are very impressive on AAS only have high natural levels of gh in the body and or great gentic response to anabolics.

But with gh everyone responds to that ....hence guys rocking impressive physiques who have very average response to steroids because of gh???
l

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2010, 08:32:38 AM »

I started the GHona yesterday, I shot myself 10 iu right when I got out of the post office in my car  8)

Good choice..remember that Anavar is called oxandrolona overseas..

We do we feel high after injections of steriods? I remember my first Nandrolona Shot, i felt high instantly... ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 08:43:57 AM »
Stav,why not throw in some macarona (+cheese)  ? lol ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2010, 09:10:35 AM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2010, 09:16:48 AM »

probably has some american indian in him, or hispanic and some italian

but your right, he is a weird looking.......for a guy whose skin is that white color, it like he has the wrong features......

i saw in an interview he is ukranian. I originally thought the dude was part asian or something. very strange face.
l

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2010, 10:28:54 AM »
Why no oxymetolona? Thickness without the testo bloat. And if it did bloat you you can shed the water quickly. You have a wide frame and don't seem to have problems getting lean or bloating... oxymetolona can give you a nice thick look.

yop this might be a good idea, I'll play around with the compounds when I am lean enough (I should be around 6%bf in april so I'll have 2 months to fuck around with the products  ;D)

I did the good thing by losing most of the fat this year, now I can experiment a little bit  8)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2010, 10:35:05 AM »

Interesting, im needing to add my thickness and im not wanting to take high doses of Test, how many mg per day would be a good dose and many weeks?
Thunderdome approved