Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 65238 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2010, 11:01:55 AM »
Interesting, im needing to add my thickness and im not wanting to take high doses of Test, how many mg per day would be a good dose and many weeks?

Have you used it before? Try 50mg to start, then maybe try 100mg. If for a show I would start maybe 8 weeks out. If too puffy 2 weeks out it can be dropped and switched to Halo, Winny, Anavar or whatever product you have found adds polish best. Or all gear can be dropped period, it really depends on what works best for you. If you look tight 2 weeks out you can just continue it all the way and perhaps even increase a bit last few days to be as full as possible.

Of course some just use it for a few days to fill out. Lots of different opinions and ways to run it.  :D
But if you're one of those guys who use an oral all through prep I think using the most potent oral is the best idea, especially if you like to grow into a show.

gh15's best cycle was the 'ona-stack plus 250mg of oxy but I wouldn't recommend such a dosage, 50-100mg is very potent. It's hard to compare drug to drug but 50mg could give as much weight and thickness as 1000mg of test a week in some guys. I'm sure doing that much would work great but it is potentially toxic, so...
I'm not sure Anadrol is necessarily more dangerous than a stack of Anavar and Winstrol like Stavios wanted to do, and he thought of doing a total of 200mg a day of the two for many weeks. It's too much if safety is very important IMO.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2010, 11:30:33 AM »
Gh15, what doses would you recommand for pupil Stavios for the steroids above ?

Pupil Stavios is doing 10iu of hgh per day

so would this be ok near the show ?

500mg testerona
400mg trenbolona
600mg equipona
600mg masterona

??

gh15 is going to turn you pro next year?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2010, 11:34:50 AM »
Have you used it before? Try 50mg to start, then maybe try 100mg. If for a show I would start maybe 8 weeks out. If too puffy 2 weeks out it can be dropped and switched to Halo, Winny, Anavar or whatever product you have found adds polish best. Or all gear can be dropped period, it really depends on what works best for you. If you look tight 2 weeks out you can just continue it all the way and perhaps even increase a bit last few days to be as full as possible.

Of course some just use it for a few days to fill out. Lots of different opinions and ways to run it.  :D
But if you're one of those guys who use an oral all through prep I think using the most potent oral is the best idea, especially if you like to grow into a show.

gh15's best cycle was the 'ona-stack plus 250mg of oxy but I wouldn't recommend such a dosage, 50-100mg is very potent. It's hard to compare drug to drug but 50mg could give as much weight and thickness as 1000mg of test a week in some guys. I'm sure doing that much would work great but it is potentially toxic, so...
I'm not sure Anadrol is necessarily more dangerous than a stack of Anavar and Winstrol like Stavios wanted to do, and he thought of doing a total of 200mg a day of the two for many weeks. It's too much if safety is very important IMO.

van, your not buying into all this crap about special stacks and combos are you?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2010, 11:57:34 AM »
van, your not buying into all this crap about special stacks and combos are you?

Dude, I'm the one who said "all steroids pretty much work the same".  :D

Cosmetically there are definite differences. They also make you feel different. Some feel like shit on Anadrol but feel great on Dbol. Some like the appetite reduction on Androl during dieting. A few like that it makes you sleepy, doesn't disturb sleep in the same manner as tren. And so on.

Cosmetically Anadrol is different from Winstrol for a contest shape bodybuilder. Anadrol will make most look thicker. It doesn't seem to cause edema like test in many either.

tbombz, if you were to start prepping for a show tomorrow you would stack, wouldn't you?  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2010, 12:00:27 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2010, 12:02:29 PM »
when you prep for a show you turn into an idiot

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2010, 12:03:56 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2010, 12:04:46 PM »
Dude, I'm the one who said "all steroids pretty much work the same".  :D

Cosmetically there are definite differences. They also make you feel different. Some feel like shit on Anadrol but feel great on Dbol. Some like the appetite reduction on Androl during dieting. A few like that it makes you sleepy, doesn't disturb sleep in the same manner as tren. And so on.

Cosmetically Anadrol is different from Winstrol for a contest shape bodybuilder. Anadrol will make most look thicker. It doesn't seem to cause edema like test in many either.

tbombz, if you were to start prepping for a show tomorrow you would stack, wouldn't you?  :D

If i had everything available to me id run test tren and gh, drop the test and gh a few weeks out and double or triple the tren to compensate.

i dont disagree that different roids have different effects, but i really dont like where the sentiment on this board has been going lately. steroids are absoilutely essential, however they arent the only factor, and the secret doesnt lie in a combo of eq, mast, tren and test or any other secret stack or doseage.. its all about consistancy , progessive overload, and food. with a special emphasis on progressive overload, and that is something that gh15 never talks about and none of his "disciples" seem to understand either.. and in my opinion its the reason why so many guys juice for years and never end up looking like the pro's. they dont train hard, they dont gain strength, they fuck around punping up their msucles with light weights thinking juice will do all thee work, and when theyu arent making progress they wanna blame their stack or the fact that their is some unkown secret out there. pro's become pros because they com,bine consistancy with drugs and consistancy in the gym, not just simply because of drugs.every huge bodybuilder can lift huge weights. these gusy think they can get huge without lifting huige weights. and thats not going to happen.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2010, 12:16:29 PM »

Yes i used it before, 100mg per day for 4 weeks, so you think 8 weeks would be better leading into a contest, i liked Anadrol when i used it but i think i didnt use it long enough to reallt get the benefits, thank you for the advice :)
Thunderdome approved

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2010, 12:20:14 PM »
If i had everything available to me id run test tren and gh, drop the test and gh a few weeks out and double or triple the tren to compensate.

i dont disagree that different roids have different effects, but i really dont like where the sentiment on this board has been going lately. steroids are absoilutely essential, however they arent the only factor, and the secret doesnt lie in a combo of eq, mast, tren and test or any other secret stack or doseage.. its all about consistancy , progessive overload, and food. with a special emphasis on progressive overload, and that is something that gh15 never talks about and none of his "disciples" seem to understand either.. and in my opinion its the reason why so many guys juice for years and never end up looking like the pro's. they dont train hard, they dont gain strength, they fuck around punping up their msucles with light weights thinking juice will do all thee work, and when theyu arent making progress they wanna blame their stack or the fact that their is some unkown secret out there. pro's become pros because they com,bine consistancy with drugs and consistancy in the gym, not just simply because of drugs.every huge bodybuilder can lift huge weights. these gusy think they can get huge without lifting huige weights. and thats not going to happen.

I definitely agree that progressive overload is important. Said it many many times. I've even said that Dante, who's attitude I don't like, is completely right in what he says about this.

However, "letting the drugs do the work" may not be so stupid in a way. I've completely wrecked my body by "training hard". Had I relied more on drugs and not trained so "hard" I would probably be a bodybuilder nowadays. Some people are more injury resistant and only in retrospect do you know where your limits lie.

If it weren't for the injury factor heavy training would beat "pumping" ALWAYS. Think of Ronnie doing those reckless bouncing front squats - these no amount of pumping that would give that hypertrophy stimulus. But even Ronnie, with crazy injury resistance, was stopped by injuries, well before the muscle itself stopped responding.

I saw where you said injury is only due to bad form and doing things wrong, not the weight per se. I gotta disagree. Especially coupled with hormone intake heavy loads will lead to injury eventually. There is no way to predict when it happens, one day you're feeling great, thinking you're careful and doing things right, and you hear a tearing sound.  :'(

Vince Taylor looked fantastic doing his pumping style. There's no doubt he would have been even bigger had he focused more on getting stronger in the target rep range. But who knows, maybe his career would have been cut short by 10 years? Or maybe he would have been Mr O?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2010, 01:01:56 PM »
Just change the sword into a syringe and have him yell out, 'By the POWER of Steroids"...

haha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »

wrong my friend,,

the truth is and its a sad truth but its the only truth about bodybuilding,,

the use of GH IS CRITICAL,,NONE OF THE OLD TIMERS WILL TELL YOU SO,,but if you read between coaches words,,you will understand he was aware of bodybuilders experiementing with it along the 70! i know it in the early 80s but you get the idea,,

bodybuilding ,,modern bodybuilding,,is all abot    wether you have gh in system ,,AND THEN HOW MUCH GH YOU HAVE IN SYSTEM,,

you have no need in nothing else,,you can practically play with weights,,you can never touch the free weight bench zone in gym you can only work hammer and have the best chest in the world,,

it all depend on your size and condition that is it,,for that the main contributers are gh and aas,,there are other drugs such as diuretic play integral part but gh15 is talkin about GH AND AAS,, the combination is CRITICAL TO THE OUTMOST CRITICAL POINT,,INFACT YOU WILL NOT LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDERE NOW DAY WORTH MENTIONING WITH OUT THE USE OF GH ALONG WITH THE AAS,,YOU JUST WONT BE BIG ENOUGH YOU WONT HAVE THE 'DAMN' FACTOR ,,nor will you have the quality factor when it comes to lean size and widness that gh give you with the over all tightness,,

why do you thikn tony freeman can say he got 30 inch waist? because it damn look like 30 inch waist even though it is far far from it BUT HE CAN SAY IT BECAUSE THE GH MAKE IT LOOK TIGHT AS A 30 INCH WAIST EPECIALLY IN PICTURES,,

why and how do you think the x frame even became x frame,,mainly due to hgh,,

why do you think fella like phillip heath even have delts? how come he is even becoming wide and can be on stage? H G H its the fibers thatg hgh brings you and bring you very very fast at  mega dosing into mutant level,,hell it bring it fast at 5 iu a day ,,you talkin no more than 2-3 months on hgh and aas to look everything and anything like competetive bodybuilder if training

so the truth my friend is that as long as you have gh in system and add to it aas,,ANYONE CAN BE NATIONAL COMPETITOR,,ANY ONE CAN GET TO BE LARGE AND LEAN ,,EVEN IF YOU ARE VINC SUB HUMAN 3G SPC SERTIFIED TRN,,EVEN HE CAN GET LEAN AND LAEGE ON THAT COMBO,,

thatgs the lie you kids been fed to for so many years,,

the ones who say they dont take gh ,,are the worst abuser of the stuff,,it is part of every bodybuilder arsenal ,,you seimply do not grow lean with out it unless youre really in your early 20s ,,but even then you need it to become mutant,,you just need higher hgh that result in higher igf in blood inorder to see the look you want ,,you want abdominal show pushing through midsection ,,you want meaty wround wide delts,, you want full muscle yet sqarish tosro,,you want very tight 32 inch apearing waist while being 250 ,,the only way to that is H G H ,,

now and this is important to talk about rather than the prograssive balonie,,this is very very important to understand,,

THE 4-5 IU YOU FELLA TAKE WILL NOT NOT AND I REPAT NOT PUT YOU AT MAGAZINE LOOK ,,FOR THAT THE DOSES ARE MUCH MUCH HIGHER,,THOE BODYBUILDER ARE ADDICT OF HORMONES AND MAINLY ADDICT OF HGH,,THEY BUY IT IN THE DOZENS OF KITS,,THEY REALLY REALLY USE 2 VIALS A DAY EQUAL 15-20 IU THEY DO ,,SOTHATS THAT,,

inother words what im trying to explain to you fellas here is,,that when you read the package of the hgh,,when you read the paper and it ays you need to inject .15 oer kg of body weight ,,the bodybuilder really do it ,,they dont play balonie with you fellas,,they take the damn thing put the needle in and inject the doses recomended for severe burn victim,,this is what they dont tell you ,,to you on board they say ohhhh we do 4 iu BALONIE,,THATS WHERE THE LIE IS!!!!! when liar priest say he dont use gh or then change his story and says he used gh long time ago ,,both ofcourse lies lie lie,,what he really  mean is that insted of using the 5 iu dose you use inorder to go into local competition he take your weekly dose and inject it in 2 4  h o u r s ,,

and that my friend why he is 230 8% at 5'4 and you are 210 12% at 5'10

thats right there is bodybuilding for you ,,youfellas need to really really understand it ,,

i allow this post to be posted on other boards on internet,,i take it as exeption because its very important posting ,,so you have my  approval on that,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2010, 01:42:57 PM »
Stav,why not throw in some macarona (+cheese)  ? lol ;D

LOL!!!!!!  covered with Arabiata and marinara ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2010, 01:43:10 PM »
also this posting shoudl go along with a pic of mustaf to just explain how much balonie is training very very hard and how much more important is to have the right drug and the right doses,,

yes training hard matter,,but if training hard was the key,,my pupil stavio would be mr o already 2 times,,if trainign hard was the key jamaica mesomorph would win world titles right and left,,

training only matter if YOU HAVE THE DRUGS IN THE SYSTEM NEEDED,, we do not even play with the thought of getting into a gym when not have the drugs needed in system,,why do it? you will never look as good as when have them in ,,yes you can go play with weight when youre clean 3-4 weeks past last injects,,but thats when most look the best,,but show me the bodybuilder who enter a gym 3 months after being clean....truly clean,,you will never find him because that bodybuilder does not exsist my friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2010, 02:31:13 PM »
No offense to God, but are you trying to tell us dat any dude can jack up on da sause and gh and pump out some sets on the hammer chest machine with 2 or 3 plates on da side and then BOOM a massive and world-class chest appears? Also, regarding Vince Taylor, I GUAR-GODDAMN-TEE dat he used heavy and consistant PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD training to help build his massive muscles to their peak size, and then just used this pumping style training to maintain and hold da size dat he gained from PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD training.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2010, 02:43:26 PM »
didnt say you dont need to train heavy,,i alwys ay training is got to be there,,ofcoure you have to train to grow muscle,,but i can garenfuckintee you that you can build amazing chest by smitth machine ,,way better than free weight IF you genetic respond to hormone in the chest department is superb and if you got the combo gh/aas

ofcoure you have to train ,,duh,,you cant just buukld physiqw from siting home do nothing,,you do need to get in gym and train ,,but all those who say like liar priest,,ohhh i train none stop 38 hours a day ,,i take off 3 months in 30 years,,those are complete and utter lies ,,balonie of the cheapest kind

45-60min in gym 4 times a week thats all you need,,maybe 5 if you really going all out,,

THERE IS SUCH A THING AS OVER TRAINING! with or with out drug

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2010, 02:51:29 PM »
protein synthesis is elevated for 48 hours. Hence no reason to workout more than every other day. it makes no sense to lift weights any more than this when it comes to strength training
l

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »
Drugs and genetics are the primary factors involved dictating the size of *muscles*... the training is of lesser importance.

Like gh15 said - as long as you stimulate the muscle.. it will enlarge.

Whichever movements and weight give you the best contraction = win.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2010, 02:55:41 PM »
Thanks God....laying the truth down again... 8)

Nasty Mutant In Training

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2010, 02:57:19 PM »
Ok man, I agree with what you're saying. I just wanted to make it clear that PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD ie. greater and greater weights are required for bigger and bigger muscles with or without da sause. And yes, there is overtraining and I agree wit wot you say bout keeping the training sessions brief, and probably even closer to under 45 minutes per session. And yes, even though overtraining is real, so is undertraing ie not working hard enough during said workout.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2010, 04:03:22 PM »
Hey flintstones1, when you say that it doesn't make sense to train more often than every other day I've gotta admit dat I can see where that could be so. But... If one only trains every other day, then how do you think they should split up the training? 2-ways or 3-ways? Personally, I think dat Push/Pull/Legs is the best training split.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2010, 04:12:57 PM »
No overtraining even without drugs, thats a good one.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2010, 04:14:25 PM »
protein synthesis is elevated for 48 hours. Hence no reason to workout more than every other day. it makes no sense to lift weights any more than this when it comes to strength training

= bro science

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2010, 04:30:58 PM »

dude, if you don't think that certain compounds or combinations of such compounds can give you a certain look or accelerated gains more than others then you have a lot to learn.

i can tell you've only been using a year. anyone who has been doing this a long time wouldn't even debate this fact.

why do you insist on dispensing advise on such things when you have no practical knowledge of them?
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2010, 04:34:12 PM »

agree with all of this.

funny how i started it last night @100mg for that very purpose, and now im reading about it on here. lol
b