Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 65470 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2010, 03:39:31 AM »
What does overtraining feel like?  I'm a natural and these days all the time my muscles feel dead and like they won't "turn on."  Every once in a while I'll have a day or two of good workouts where I'm "on" and lift good weights and get a pump etc. but then it's back to "off" no weight, no pump, and hurting joints.  Is this overtraining, or something else?

yeah its your bodies way of saying you need to slow down a bit. throw lethargy in there, like the feeling of being really dragged out run down and there are a million other places you'd rather be than the gym, and sometimes loss of appetite too.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2010, 03:42:41 AM »

READ THIS AS THIS SUMS IT UP PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Training hard matters BUT!!!!! all this bullshit about training to extreme failure forced reps negatives etc is NOT needed,all that matters at this levels is the amount of drugs PERIOD!!!!!!!! and not how hard one trains. Everyone trains hard and it's a myth that the hardest training guys are the biggest. This is bullshit propaganda and lies perpetuated by the magazines and supplement companies and some trainers who want you to believe in new fangled training system.

fucking thank god for a voice of reason and common sense.
b

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2010, 03:42:54 AM »
i think the best signal of overtraining is when ur losing strength

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: pm q anwered
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2010, 06:30:18 AM »
in general, what do wsm guys use? anapolan, test? what test, suspension?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2010, 07:57:01 AM »
try anadrol gh and testosterona and you will understand why marius looked different than other powerlifter,, great gh user,,and ofcourse the combo or anapolon gh and testosterona create very large strong thick bliwn up lean fellas but,,marius in particular liked gh,,you dont have to use gh to be a great powerliofter but you do have to have it to have a great powerlifter physiqe

frank sepe was on a lot of seros,,he did it when seros were very easy to get ,,via aids pacient usually ,, when control was a lot less tight in americana,,his aas usage suits fitness model which is less long ester more short ester and ofcourse big emphasis on anabolics to androgenic higher ratio

gh15 approved

Go fuck yourself you c.u.n.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2010, 08:10:24 AM »
Hey flintstones1, when you say that it doesn't make sense to train more often than every other day I've gotta admit dat I can see where that could be so. But... If one only trains every other day, then how do you think they should split up the training? 2-ways or 3-ways? Personally, I think dat Push/Pull/Legs is the best training split.

well I am just using bro science at its bes like unsung said. :-*   :-* :-*
If I train chest monday night , and back tuesday, what does that accomplish? I am still growing from that chest workout all the way to wedsday night maybe even longr. All it is gonna do is interfere wth recovery. I think longer workouts (2 hours), less frequently (eod) would be more efficient than the typical 5 days per week 45-60 minute workouts that 99 percent of people do.
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2010, 08:15:24 AM »
Spot on Tito ;) And, by da way, no one is saying dat one has to train with super and outrageous intensity ie forced reps, negatives. Also, when I say heavy training, I don't mean low rep training, training is heavy when one consistantly makes progressive gains, and it doesn't matter if it's with a 3 rep max or a 20 rep max, IT IS HEAVY IE IT IS PROGRESSIVE. P.S. Drugs just add the finishing touch ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2010, 08:15:25 AM »
Sepe was a freak!  lots of gh in that body

l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2010, 08:19:00 AM »
  Go fuck yourself you c.u.n.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Shut your big mouth son, gh15 is a respected member and you are not

suckmymuscle

« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »
Shut your big mouth son, gh15 is a respected member and you are not

Gota love members who registered here a couple years ago and believe they can talk shit to board vets like me. It is incredible. Uninstall. C.u.n.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2010, 08:55:03 AM »

Sepe at his biggest was very impressive

when he made the smart transition to the smaller more mainstream look, he still looked impressive. No doubt still heavily medicated, but looked very "natural" ;)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2010, 09:03:22 AM »
Big Sepe

Fit Sepe

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2010, 09:04:40 AM »
  Gota love members who registered here a couple years ago and believe they can talk shit to board vets like me. It is incredible. Uninstall. C.u.n.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Than act like a 'veteran' instead of being a screaming attention bitch.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2010, 09:05:59 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sorry, but dropping plates is right.
b

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2010, 09:11:10 AM »

Fuck, he was huge.How tall is he?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2010, 09:25:24 AM »
Fuck, he was huge.How tall is he?

little over 6 feet I believe
l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2010, 09:29:43 AM »
Big Sepe

Fit Sepe

"fit" sepe. lol. hes huge

I wish i was that "fit"

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2010, 09:30:43 AM »
Smart guy, just like our Grant, got out of bodybuilding and got into the 'money physique' as a cover model, I think Sepe holds the record for most cover shots , I read that somewhere

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2010, 09:45:58 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i guess us noobs better start showing you some respect cause your a "vet"
Doesnt get more pathetic than asking for respect on a message cause your a "vet" on a internet message board LMAO!!!!
Funny that for someone who is a "vet" on a bodybuilding message board, you dont jack shit. Or else, you'd know gh15's words are gold...even a noob like me can see that.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2010, 10:17:32 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha this clown thinks cause hes a vet on an internet board he knows it all

EVERYONE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!!!  ::) ::) ::)

don't be angry cause gh15 is right  :D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2010, 10:21:13 AM »
GH15,

What routine do you recommend for a 4 day split or 5 day  ???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2010, 10:23:04 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So...please, you explain to us the "real" cause to the difference in physique of Marius Pudzeowski and other powerlifters, and the drug transition of Frank Sepe. Since you're a vet, you can answer it, right?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2010, 10:30:06 AM »
::) SUCKMYMUSCLE ::) <--- LOL

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2010, 10:38:37 AM »
So I wonder what Sepe's cycle looked like when he lost all that size?  More anabolics like winstrol, primo, etc.etc.?  I wonder how much test stacked with the weaker drugs OR did he just keep all the same anabolics/androgens and just drop the insulin?  It seems insulin is the drug when stacked with all the shit that really beefs one up.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2010, 10:43:36 AM »
So I wonder what Sepe's cycle looked like when he lost all that size?  More anabolics like winstrol, primo, etc.etc.?  I wonder how much test stacked with the weaker drugs OR did he just keep all the same anabolics/androgens and just drop the insulin?  It seems insulin is the drug when stacked with all the shit that really beefs one up.

I don't think he ever fucked with insulin, gh definetly, no question..but I think insulin was a little before his time, he was out of the size game by the time insulin use was becoming the norm..

as far as cycle components, you can bet on: tren, primo, masteron, halo, anavar and winstrol prob with some prop