Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 65318 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #300 on: December 13, 2010, 07:30:15 PM »
You need to pay more attention to what you read. 15 years ago Phil would have been doing exactly what those guys were doing back then so comparing apples to apples Phil would have been a good bber, but no way he would have stood next to Dorian. Dorian at his best was light years ahead of Phil in conditioning and GRAINYNESS!!!! Phil has good separation, but nearly no hardness, looks like a big balloon. When you see the guys from years ago especially Dorian and you see them move from pose to pose you see every fiber dancing and moving and shit you never see in today's guys. Kevin too at his best among others. Phil with the same drugs cycle would NOT be among the best top 6 of those days.
the Phil Heath that was at the Olympia this year would have been very comparable to the top guys in the 90's. Old timers nostalgia is clouding your judgement.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: pm q anwered
« Reply #301 on: December 13, 2010, 07:39:34 PM »
 I am 31 years old if you must know. And don't get so upset over what I wrote. I do think that I am more intelligent than you but there are lots of people more intelligent than you so it's not like you should hate me for something that billions of people are too.

And what crap is this about always meeting more intelligent people than you? Do you think that smart people are common? Even medical doctors and engineers have IQ around 120, and PhDs average 125 as well as corporate CEOs. I have easily solved problems that M.I.T math profesors with IQs of 150 couldn't, so how many smarter people than me I will meet in my life ??? Sure, there are some, but many? No. Well, given that there are seven billion people on the planet, there must be lots of people in absolute terms smarter than me, but they are so spread out on a huge World that I won't meet many. In fact, after three decades of life, I can assure you I have only met a handful of people as smart or smarter than me. And that is the honest truth. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hahahaha... OMG, taking a page out of bethany howlett's book I see...

with that reasoning you should be at least the ceo/cfo of some giant biotech company... what do you do again dude ?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #302 on: December 13, 2010, 07:44:51 PM »
Hahahaha... OMG, taking a page out of bethany howlett's book I see...

with that reasoning you should be at least the ceo/cfo of some giant biotech company... what do you do again dude ?

He is a professional son, working his way through Junior High School with mommy telling him how bright he was ed, now he's in HS and the smartest guy in the whole of Galena, Illinois.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #303 on: December 13, 2010, 07:46:17 PM »
He is a professional son, working his way through Junior High School with mommy telling him how bright he was ed, now he's in HS and the smartest guy in the whole of Galena, Illinois.

He's also a "human weapon"....don't fuck with him  :D

if he can't beat you physically (which is almost impossible)....he will melt your brain with mind waves

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: December 13, 2010, 07:48:59 PM »
He's also a "human weapon"....don't fuck with him  :D

Well, according to him he is everything, top ten smartest person in the world, top ten bodybuilder, super rich (he claimed to have 1000s of bank accounts all over the world), super fighter and so on.

It's really amazing what Ritalin can do to a kid.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: December 13, 2010, 07:51:53 PM »
the Phil Heath that was at the Olympia this year would have been very comparable to the top guys in the 90's. Old timers nostalgia is clouding your judgement.

Hahahaha so just because Heath looked good "at this years Olympia" he's all of the sudden part of the 90's look. These guys came in granite hard on a regular basis so just because Phil (in your mind) got in shape once doesn't mean he's worthy of being compared to the likes of Dorian and the rest.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #306 on: December 13, 2010, 07:55:46 PM »
Hahahaha so just because Heath looked good "at this years Olympia" he's all of the sudden part of the 90's look. These guys came in granite hard on a regular basis so just because Phil (in your mind) got in shape once doesn't mean he's worthy of being compared to the likes of Dorian and the rest.
He's always came in shredded. This year he had enough size tone comparable to the guys in the 90's. Flex levrone Cormier ray. They'd all be pretty close. Dorian is the only one who was grainy.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: December 13, 2010, 07:58:40 PM »
He's always came in shredded. This year he had enough size tone comparable to the guys in the 90's. Flex levrone Cormier ray. They'd all be pretty close. Dorian is the only one who was grainy.

Phil Heath shredded?? Show me a pic of him at this past years Olympia where he is shredded.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: December 13, 2010, 08:01:58 PM »
Get out the popcorn  :D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #309 on: December 13, 2010, 08:08:23 PM »
Well, according to him he is everything, top ten smartest person in the world, top ten bodybuilder, super rich (he claimed to have 1000s of bank accounts all over the world), super fighter and so on.

It's really amazing what Ritalin can do to a kid.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Bro you forgot the best, apparently (he actually posted this) he's also a 6"6 320lbs @ 4% bf, ex-special ops (delta force) operator
who once snapped a fully grown german shepherd's back with his bare hands...

;D  ;D

No, I am not kidding...I wish I was...hahaha

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #310 on: December 13, 2010, 08:10:52 PM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: December 13, 2010, 08:11:53 PM »
Bro you forgot the best, apparently (he actually posted this) he's also a 6"6 320lbs @ 4% bf, ex-special ops (delta force) operator

;D  ;D

Hahaha, i totally forgot about that.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: December 13, 2010, 08:29:17 PM »
http://contest.bodybuilding.com/gallery/contest/14071/event/1/division/18/site/1/tag/161/mode/will/page/756

OK, in these pics Phil is far from shredded. Some body parts like glutes especially have some striations, but shoulders are almost completely devoid of any detail, chest has some visible striations in certain poses and his triceps which I would expect to be striated deeply from top to bottom are barely visible of any striations. His back is very smooth too although he does have some feathering when trying to display a christmas tree, but other than that not much to see.  He does have some decent separation.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #313 on: December 13, 2010, 08:39:57 PM »

You know what I think is funny, Donkey? That you claim that you don't care what I think and that you post only to annoy me, and yet it is you who stalks me everywhere I post, quoting my posts and making catty remarks towards me and trying to find anything wrong that I might say to prove to me that I am not as smart as I think I am. You hate the fact that I love myself, that I think that I am much smarter than most people, and you try desperately to prove to me that I am not as great as I think I am. I hurt your own sense of self-worth. ;D And I own your mind. Keep posting, dude, and I will keep loving it. ;D Say my name, say my name...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #314 on: December 13, 2010, 08:42:59 PM »
i love the irony that this douche makes an idiot of himself on a daily basis telling everyone how smart he is

I am God. True story. Trust me: a guy like you is good enough to clean my toilet follwing my defecation, but that is about it. Fortunately, our Society finds a niche for everyone.You should be happy about this. Guys like you were born to clean toilets.  :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #315 on: December 13, 2010, 08:45:04 PM »

;D  ;D

See Sucky, you have claimed all this garbage above. Yet you wonder why people think you are a first rate retard living at home in the basement. Add to this, you have an IQ higher than most people from Harvard and you being able to solve a problem only two other people in the world can. I mean, seriously, breaking the back of a German Sheppard with your bare hands? With such a claim, please tell us the story. How exactly did you do this to this K-9?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #316 on: December 13, 2010, 08:50:39 PM »
OK, in these pics Phil is far from shredded. Some body parts like glutes especially have some striations, but shoulders are almost completely devoid of any detail, chest has some visible striations in certain poses and his triceps which I would expect to be striated deeply from top to bottom are barely visible of any striations. His back is very smooth too although he does have some feathering when trying to display a christmas tree, but other than that not much to see.  He does have some decent separation.

wow- in that rear double bi there is absolutely no separation between the rear and side delt.
b

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #317 on: December 13, 2010, 09:03:06 PM »
I see your point, his delts definitely don't have the definition and separation that a guy his size usually has. but otherwise he is shredded.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #318 on: December 13, 2010, 09:08:04 PM »
Phil = All GH and slin.  This is why is was able to make the incredible gains between each show.  The slin is the reason he looks like a balloon with minimal detail and tie ins and why he'll never be as shredded as guys from the 90...I bet he was pounding slin all fucking day in large amounts precontest. You don't make the gains he has in that short period of time from just steroids and GH.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 13, 2010, 09:14:55 PM »
I see your point, his delts definitely don't have the definition and separation that a guy his size usually has. but otherwise he is shredded.

Lines between abs are blurry and serratus is also soft in the side triceps pic. Also there is no real grainyness anywhere in his physique. This is not a pic of a guy who's first impression when you see it is FUK this guy is shredded!!!! I would rate his physique between hard and ripped depending on which body part we are discussing.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #320 on: December 13, 2010, 09:28:32 PM »
Phil = All GH and slin.  This is why is was able to make the incredible gains between each show.  The slin is the reason he looks like a balloon with minimal detail and tie ins and why he'll never be as shredded as guys from the 90...I bet he was pounding slin all fucking day in large amounts precontest. You don't make the gains he has in that short period of time from just steroids and GH.

there you go ,,someone who got this right,,

phil heath is an abuser of the drug hgh ,,he uses already levbels of jason gh use but his body was not ready ,,he is a prime exampel for lets say person like tomas prince winning the o,,do you think tomas prince could win o back in 90s? thats where phil heath would be right there with tomas maybe a place higher or lower,,

phil heath is  A JOKE whenh it come to bodybuilding,,this is a fella that see himself truely as great bodybuilder when in reality he is not!,,he lack a lot,,fellas that were placed 10 in o back in 90s look as good as him ,,he is all blwo up size which is syntetic due to hgh and insulin ,,again nto steroid size and hard training and food,,hgh size which is purly yntetic and go away within 12 months of stopping hgh usage,,

12 months off gh and phil heath is sitting 190lb 8%,,this is NOT mr o level,,im sorry if the truth hurts but it is the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: December 13, 2010, 09:37:45 PM »
In order for Phil to get shredded and a more grainy look although not possible for him to get extreme grainy look due to genetics he would have to quit using "certain things", but this would entail that he lose some weight and size and this in turn would take away from his WOW factor as far a cartoon look so this is never going to happen.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #322 on: December 13, 2010, 09:57:22 PM »
Phil does not use insulin, never once used insulin, will never use insulin.  :D

All pancake loading.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: December 13, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »
Phil does not use insulin, never once used insulin, will never use insulin.  :D

All pancake loading.

Funny you mention that. I got an email the other day from a guy who's being trained by Hany and he mentions the slin protocol as being the same one that Phil uses. He said that Hany even mentions this in his email. Course, it's prolly all lies.  :D

Alex23

« Reply #324 on: December 13, 2010, 10:10:10 PM »
Lines between abs are blurry and serratus is also soft in the side triceps pic. Also there is no real grainyness anywhere in his physique. This is not a pic of a guy who's first impression when you see it is FUK this guy is shredded!!!! I would rate his physique between hard and ripped depending on which body part we are discussing.  

Jim could you please rate the lower left quadrant of the gluteous maximus more precisely the fiber density per cubic inch?