Author Topic: FEMA Camps Episode Of Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory Show  (Read 1264 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
FEMA Camps Episode Of Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory Show
« on: December 11, 2010, 12:05:32 AM »
WOW...Couldn't stop watching this particular episode on FEMA camps and population round up scenarios planned in america. Bill HR645 expresses teh need for FEMA camp and that Homeland Security will run them. Amazing when confronted these politicians deny their very existence or that they signed the bills for their creation. It is said this episode was NEVER AIRED...Does anyone know for sure that this never was shown on TV..I don't always get to see the show.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: FEMA Camps Episode Of Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory Show
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 01:51:52 PM »
A follow up to Jesse Ventura's FEMA Camps expose. This is Police State 4 Rise Of FEMA documentary. Pay attention to the comments of the soldiers who are attacking US citizens...they make no bones about having to shoot citizens, protesters, anyone who they feel may or may not offer resistence to their goal of commandeering neighborhoods, areas and eventually whole states and then america.

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 07:31:44 PM »
I guess you no longer think Alex is a zionist plant lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 01:03:02 AM »
Yeah knucklehead he is still a jew plant from the Bronfman lineage.. To use the words of 3...YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR KNEEPADDING.
my kneepadding?  You're posting more stuff from Alex than I am lately LOLOLOLOL...  One day you're telling everyone to not trust him and the next you're posting his documentaries BWHAHahahahahahaha...