Author Topic: "Bullied" 7 yr old Lil Jedi (Oh Brother)  (Read 5033 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
"Bullied" 7 yr old Lil Jedi (Oh Brother)
« on: December 11, 2010, 08:19:13 AM »
She was teased by some lil boys for having a Star Wars Water bottle...now she has a support group
What do you make of it?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20101210/ts_yblog_thelookout/internet-rallies-behind-bullied-star-wars-girl

che

• Getbig V
Re: "Bullied" 7 yr old Lil Jedi (Oh Brother)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 08:21:18 AM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 08:24:00 AM »
Do any of you guys remember Star Wars kid !?? about 6 years ago, this kid from montreal (I think) in drama class acting like a retard pretending he's in star wars, his classmates let it out and made it viral on youtube/myspace, then the parents sued the other kids parents because he quit school and was suicidal, everybody on the streets recognized and would just instantly start laughing at his presence..

this is the original, then everybody started remixing it, star wars kid vs. terminator, star wars kind: matrix, etc.

went on for a couple of years, the video would just get better every week..hehe

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 08:27:35 AM »
Do any of you guys remember Star Wars kid !?? about 6 years ago, this kid from montreal (I think) in drama class acting like a retard pretending he's in star wars, his classmates let it out and made it viral on youtube/myspace, then the parents sued the other kids parents because he quit school and was suicidal, everybody on the streets recognized and would just instantly start laughing at his presence..

this is the original, then everybody started remixing it, star wars kid vs. terminator, star wars kind: matrix, etc.

Yeah i remember him...well, he was in drama class, and now he lived his own drama

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 08:31:10 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Kid

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 08:31:37 AM »
Yeah i remember him...well, he was in drama class, and now he lived his own drama

We had a suicide pool going for him when this shit broke, no one thought he would last a month

kid went through some serious depression, imagine leaving your house and everyone on the street just laughing at you.. that's some stone cold shit right there..then they started showing the clip on the news, hahaha I don't think that helped any

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 08:33:13 AM »
Amazing....

My 8 year old started to get pushed around at school - he also now has a support group - his Muay Thai teacher & his dad who takes him to the gym every week.

I can't wait to see that smug ass headmaster when he's calling me in to tell me my boy has knocked the crap out of a bully.

I'll remind him what I said to him after the first occurence "Either you sort it out, or I will"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 08:37:55 AM »
This country has gone soft!!!

People need to toughen the fuck up..................NOW !!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 08:42:24 AM »
Amazing....

My 8 year old started to get pushed around at school - he also now has a support group - his Muay Thai teacher & his dad who takes him to the gym every week.

I can't wait to see that smug ass headmaster when he's calling me in to tell me my boy has knocked the crap out of a bully.

I'll remind him what I said to him after the first occurence "Either you sort it out, or I will"
That's right, you fight back (Nobody Bothers Me!)

We had a suicide pool going for him when this shit broke, no one thought he would last a month

kid went through some serious depression, imagine leaving your house and everyone on the street just laughing at you.. that's some stone cold shit right there..then they started showing the clip on the news, hahaha I don't think that helped any

You twirl around doing stupid shit, like you are a Jedi Knight, you are gonna get some flack

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 09:02:37 AM »
Amazing....

LOL it's gonna be funny when your boy comes home toothless one day because his genius dad thought he should attack all the bullies at his school, it sounds like you're the one that was bullied to shit as a kid and now living vicariously through your kid, why don't you have him concentrate on something positive like sports

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 09:08:03 AM »
LOL it's gonna be funny when your boy comes home toothless one day because his genius dad thought he should attack all the bullies at his school, it sounds like you're the one that was bullied to shit as a kid and now living vicariously through your kid, why don't you have him concentrate on something positive like sports

Interesting view. I'll be sure to notify the Olympic committee that Muay Thai is no longer a sport.

As for him attacking someone - learning a martial art does not turn you into an asshole, last time I checked. In fact, it has been known to instill a bit of discipline and respect into people that were assholes. Shall I PM you the number of the gym ?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 09:17:56 AM »

Interesting view. I'll be sure to notify the Olympic committee that Muay Thai is no longer a sport.

As for him attacking someone - learning a martial art does not turn you into an asshole, last time I checked. In fact, it has been known to instill a bit of discipline and respect into people that were assholes. Shall I PM you the number of the gym ?

LOL MT is not an olympic sport, I took it for 7 years :)

you want patience and discipline send him to tai chi, you really need him breaking some other kid's nose with an elbow and you getting sued?

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 09:22:16 AM »
hot

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 09:27:14 AM »

22 million HP

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 10:42:38 AM »

exactly what came to my mind while reading the post

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »
 :-X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 05:42:25 PM »
LOL MT is not an olympic sport, I took it for 7 years :)

you want patience and discipline send him to tai chi, you really need him breaking some other kid's nose with an elbow and you getting sued?

LOL - on a Bodybuilding board we argue whether Muay Thai is a sport?  ::)

I don't live in a litigous society. People don't sue each other here.

Perhaps some things you don't understand about bullies - they are mentally weak & pick on kids that don't fight back.

Breaking the nose of a bully at a young age, whilst unfortunate, would be doing the bully a huge favour.

If you doubt this - look at all the kids that were bullies when you were at school. Most sail through school thinking they are Gods. When they leave school, reality catches up & that's why most of them end up crappy jobs.

The parents of any broken nose bullies should be thanking me for helping them out.

Or perhaps you think that support groups are the answer.

As for Thai Chi - done it & I know two Thai Chi masters including one fairly famous Malay/Chinese guy in Penang. It's the biggest load of fucking nonsense I have ever come across. "I can't hold that baby- there's too much power in my hands right now"... errrr yeah... right...

There's a lot of nonsense in Asia and a lot from China - why people buy all that crap is beyond me.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 06:13:58 PM »
LOL - on a Bodybuilding board we argue whether Muay Thai is a sport?  ::)

I don't live in a litigous society. People don't sue each other here.

Perhaps some things you don't understand about bullies - they are mentally weak & pick on kids that don't fight back.

Breaking the nose of a bully at a young age, whilst unfortunate, would be doing the bully a huge favour.

If you doubt this - look at all the kids that were bullies when you were at school. Most sail through school thinking they are Gods. When they leave school, reality catches up & that's why most of them end up crappy jobs.

The parents of any broken nose bullies should be thanking me for helping them out.

Or perhaps you think that support groups are the answer.

As for Thai Chi - done it & I know two Thai Chi masters including one fairly famous Malay/Chinese guy in Penang. It's the biggest load of fucking nonsense I have ever come across. "I can't hold that baby- there's too much power in my hands right now"... errrr yeah... right...

There's a lot of nonsense in Asia and a lot from China - why people buy all that crap is beyond me.

I gotta be honest, I'm just fucking with you..  ;D  ;D go kick that bully's ass!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 06:46:20 PM »
LOL ! Well baited....