Author Topic: The internet age is serious bi'nnes!  (Read 5784 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: The internet age is serious bi'nnes!
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2010, 09:12:49 PM »
We'll be seeing a subversion of DMCA and similar legislation in a creeping effort to control both content and avenues of information.  Bet your ass that's serious business.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2010, 10:19:14 PM »
Laws are being passed in secret and without regard to public opinion.  No joke.  Here's the new rules and you have no say in the matter at all.

The ACTA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Counterfeiting_Trade_Agreement#Criticism

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 05:50:03 AM »
I talk to some of the younger people I work with and it's been confirmed that without too much work, even average guys can get pussy over the internets with ease. A lot of horny women out there and they are putting up the pics to prove it.
One out of 3 women sleep with a guy they've met online on the FIRST date.
At times I wish I was younger and could get in on the internet fuck fest BUT in my day you could hit the coochie raw without risking your long term health. Youngsters today have to put on a fucking hazmat suit.
 :-\

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 07:30:28 AM »
Yes. The greatest invention since the Cotton Gin slavery.  8)

Fixed.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 07:52:25 AM »
Hey Stark, I'm curious how you would feel if your wife said something similar to what you said regarding one of the girls in devils pic? For example if she said "I would seriously like that hung black stud to bang the shit out of me"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 01:25:04 PM »
I talk to some of the younger people I work with and it's been confirmed that without too much work, even average guys can get pussy over the internets with ease. A lot of horny women out there and they are putting up the pics to prove it.
One out of 3 women sleep with a guy they've met online on the FIRST date.
At times I wish I was younger and could get in on the internet fuck fest BUT in my day you could hit the coochie raw without risking your long term health. Youngsters today have to put on a fucking hazmat suit.
 :-\

point me to these hoes.. now...

no grenades or landmines, please  :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 01:38:31 PM »
I hear ya devil! I've tried to make some hook-ups via da internet here in Poland, and dat shit is a lost cause, but maybe it's easier in da U S of A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 02:00:40 PM »
I hear ya devil! I've tried to make some hook-ups via da internet here in Poland, and dat shit is a lost cause, but maybe it's easier in da U S of A

I think polish/estonian/russian women are even harder than finnish/swedish/norwegian

I've got hook ups from the internet, I've even thrown away a dusin who really wantd to get to know to me, but I'm in a state of mixed feelings with "getting women", too much trouble for something so little, you know what I mean? All the talking and "getting to know to yoU" and maby having a little crush... all to have sex, wopdy fucking doo, the meaning of life  ::)

Annoying at times, but every once my bitterness and hate is overcome by my fysical lust, I start whining how "I have only met 3 girls this week" and can't appreciate it...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 02:28:26 PM »
True dat! Like my British friend likes to say "This shit just ain't worth it. It just does my head in." In regards to hooking up wit females, and especially wit regards to "relationships"