Author Topic: The internet age is serious bi'nnes!  (Read 5781 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
The internet age is serious bi'nnes!
« on: December 11, 2010, 09:37:05 AM »
When people say that "it's just the internet" or "she travelled 8 states just to kill a guy who mocked her in the internet? That's stupid! It's just the internet" or that "some 7 year old girls brain exploded because some geeks mocked her in the internet? That's stupid, it's just the internet", they are wrong because internet IS serious now days, like it or not.

I can do gorcerys in the internet, I can order whores, strippers, midgets, toys, cars, clothes... anything...
 You plan things- and talk with everyone what you are going to do in the internet now days, everyone has pictures/videos in social networks etc.

In a nutshell we are in the internet and that's the reality, internet  :D

Cellphones are almost as good internet browsers as any computer, encouraging people to logg in while in a bus because you can't talk with people there, you need internet. Instead of going in the streets and shouting all this holding a sign- I post this in getbig.

And all this is just going to be better and better.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: The internet age is serious bi'nnes!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 09:39:02 AM »
Yes. The greatest invention since the Cotton Gin.  8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 09:45:39 AM »
could internet be the city the bible is talking about? that there will be only one city that has all the people gathered together and having one language, because it seems it is.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 09:46:39 AM »
All that text to find a reason to post that picture :D I salute you

I would seriously like to bang the shit out of left girl.!!!  :P :P :P

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 09:47:24 AM »
Internet IS serious business as it is the #1 way to communicate these days. Every third couple gets to know each other via the internet, what you say to someone over the internet these days is what you've said to someone's face or via phone 10 yrs ago.

42 % of the worlds population are using the internet each and everyday, it doesn't get any more serious than that (regarding "just the internet" lol)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 09:48:22 AM »
Without the web I don't have a career.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 09:49:34 AM »
Got to love teh Internets

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 09:56:10 AM »
Think about it, all the information and knowledge of the world is recorded in servers that make the internet... if for some reason all the files and back up files are formated , we would be in some serious shit...

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 12:06:48 PM »
Nice pic, devilsmile :o :P any luck with cockteasesluts lately..?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 12:09:52 PM »
I agree. What I find the funniest is how some people still think that only nerds use the internet. Like when you critisize something you get "oh but you are only an internet geek".  ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 12:15:32 PM »

I can do gorcerys in the internet, I can order whores, strippers, midgets, toys, cars, clothes... anything...
 You plan things- and talk with everyone what you are going to do in the internet now days, everyone has pictures/videos in social networks etc.

In a nutshell we are in the internet and that's the reality, internet  :D

Cellphones are almost as good internet browsers as any computer, encouraging people to logg in while in a bus because you can't talk with people there

It's their own undoing. They choose to not talk to people on the bus or in the park. And in the current day & age, it's all the more easier to choose a different media to communicate with people.

Remember the movie "Patch Adams"?  Recall the experiment Robin Williams carried out, where he would walk up to random people he'd never seen before on the street, and some way or another engage them, most responded favorably.

If more people chose to be a bit more outgoing rather than be a social recluse then jump on the 'net because "it's easier and you can remain anonymous," maybe we wouldn't have so many damn depressed people.

"Misery loves company" is a popular saying, and damn is it so true.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 12:21:22 PM »
Lee Priest orders mens soiled trunks from the internet

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 12:46:02 PM »
Think about it, all the information and knowledge of the world is recorded in servers that make the internet... if for some reason all the files and back up files are formated , we would be in some serious shit...

Yeah right.............what do you think people did before the www ?

Somehow,I think we`d survive.

Nice pics BTW !!  :)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 12:49:52 PM »
When people say that "it's just the internet" or "she travelled 8 states just to kill a guy who mocked her in the internet? That's stupid! It's just the internet" or that "some 7 year old girls brain exploded because some geeks mocked her in the internet? That's stupid, it's just the internet", they are wrong because internet IS serious now days, like it or not.

In a nutshell we are in the internet and that's the reality, internet  :D

Cellphones are almost as good internet browsers as any computer, encouraging people to logg in while in a bus because you can't talk with people there, you need internet. Instead of going in the streets and shouting all this holding a sign- I post this in getbig.

And all this is just going to be better and better.

So nice the cutie in the middle
North of Italy

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 12:53:38 PM »
WAIT!!!!

Where is it on the Internet that I can order midgets?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 12:55:57 PM »
WAIT!!!!

www.orderSwede!now.com

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 01:03:50 PM »
WAIT!!!!

http://www.mpftrainingsystems.com/

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 01:06:16 PM »
Nice pic, devilsmile :o :P any luck with cockteasesluts lately..?

little or less :P... I will focuse on recovering from this flu completely, then I will get my self in my own peak condition and then with a worried state of mind will hit the clubs :D

I agree. What I find the funniest is how some people still think that only nerds use the internet. Like when you critisize something you get "oh but you are only an internet geek".  ::)

Exactly, imagine if Gordon Gekko had internet back in the day....

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2010, 01:43:40 PM »

You’ve got a great eye for ass... keep it up.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2010, 01:46:19 PM »
You’ve got a great eye for ass... keep it up.

wow nice one... truly....  :P

this is an oldie but a goodie  :-*

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 02:24:34 PM »
Always view ass with an *aesthetic* eye - be mindful of proportions.. and you will never go wrong.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2010, 04:13:35 PM »
Always view ass with an *aesthetic* eye - be mindful of proportions.. and you will never go wrong.

lol gimme 2 minutes  :P :P :P

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2010, 08:28:24 PM »
could internet be the city the bible is talking about? that there will be only one city that has all the people gathered together and having one language, because it seems it is.

I'm not sure of any future or present "city" (whether it be a city or the internet or whatever) that the bible talks about in regard to your post.  But if you have any specific scriptures I could look at them to see the reference which you are referring.... I would like to check those out.

If you're referring to ancient Babylon, no, imo the internet would not apply.

R

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2010, 08:39:22 PM »
I'm not sure of any future or present "city" (whether it be a city or the internet or whatever) that the bible talks about in regard to your post.  But if you have any specific scriptures I could look at them to see the reference which you are referring.... I would like to check those out.

If you're referring to ancient Babylon, no, imo the internet would not apply.

Well the bible is a free enclypedia for present day problems and even the star formations and galaxies... the words are not to be taken literally... for example that the earth is 6000 years old is bulshit aswell, the bible never sayes that, anywhere.

"Now the whole earth had one language and few words. And as men
migrated from the east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there. And they said to one another, 'Come, let us make bricks, and burn them thoroughly.' And they had brick for stone, and bitumen for mortar. Then they said, 'Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.' And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the sons of men had built. And the LORD said, 'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; and nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. Come, let us go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.' So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city.' Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth. (Genesis 11:1-9) "

It's like deja vu that the bible does speak also about the future that will have the similar kind of "city" described.

It also speaks about the second coming of christ and that when it happends EVERYONE IN THE WORLD will see it... which can be true since the internets/tv's/cellphones fucking holograms even lol :P...

maby internet is the city now... where every person comes... and goes... we speak one language called "guy" or bad english etc.

but, whatever

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2010, 08:54:30 PM »
the bible never sayes that, anywhere.

Correct :)

"Now the whole earth had one language and few words. And as men
migrated from the east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there. And they said to one another, 'Come, let us make bricks, and burn them thoroughly.' And they had brick for stone, and bitumen for mortar. Then they said, 'Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.' And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the sons of men had built. And the LORD said, 'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; and nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. Come, let us go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.' So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city.' Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth. (Genesis 11:1-9) "

It's like deja vu that the bible does speak also about the future that will have the similar kind of "city" described.

It also speaks about the second coming of christ and that when it happends EVERYONE IN THE WORLD will see it... which can be true since the internets/tv's/cellphones fucking holograms even lol :P...

maby internet is the city now... where every person comes... and goes... we speak one language called "####" or bad english etc.

but, whatever

I see what you are saying and I absolutely do see parallels in past and prophetic biblical entries. 

I feel like the Babylonian Tower situation was an issue of pride and power that God put the smackdown on...but I'm not sure about the parallel here re: language similarites though if that is the focus.
R