Author Topic: Anyone else here feel like the world is entering into dangerous times?  (Read 3856 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Anyone else here feel like the world is entering into dangerous times?
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2010, 09:58:21 PM »

The corporate mentality is everywhere.  It's not good enough to turn a profit, every little company has a growth (or greed) mentality, which defies the laws of economics.  I agree, it's time for a crash and reset back to simpler times. 

i dont want to get into a whole thing

but what you mentioning is traditionally ascribed to be jewish economic theory........and now that they pretty much control american commerce, it has become the paradigm,.......where you just grind and grind and push and push and squeeze EVERY last ounce of profit out of something at all cost, no matter what the repercussions

you see it applied in bloombergs new york new york everywhere...........sur charges on EVERYTHING (which are taxes on taxes), 13$ tolls to get across a bridge............pay-for-service police and fire protection  (when your are already paying for them with your taxes), cost of living that literally borders on non--reality

believe it or not, this profit at all cost greed paradigm is not traditional anglo ecomomics as practiced in london and paris and zurich before it was controlled by jews.........there used to be a much bigger focus on a "fair deal"  and both parties walking away  sate ,as compared to putting the consumer ro tax payer over the barrel until his pockets are bled dry

this was perhaps  one of the BIGGEST reason that Hitler despised the jews.........after WW1 when germany was in the midst of its biggest depression ever.........the jews were doing their typical price gouging, colluding, only-do-business-with-other-jews kind of shit, and it was bringing germany to its knees.........he said 'fuck em, they are a nationless parasite that attaches  to a healthy host nation and infiltrates'...........and he put them on trains, and executed them

i am NOT saying that is the answer.......i am merely alerting people to one of the reason thing have become so off kilter.......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2010, 10:07:48 PM »
Worldwide, economies are going down the tubes, government bungles, massive raising of university of tuition, wars, etc...

I think, looking at the facts of today's world, it's hard to be optimistic. The question is, what to do? I think we and by that EVERYONE are in for a long and very rough and bumpy ride...

Anyone else worry?

its not the world,,its mainly americana,,take a good deep serious look at that psycvo sara palin and how in the sane mind of anyone she can even be considerd to president is beyond me ,,then take a look and that muslim president hussein and you thikn who in the name of god who chose this loser to be president?? the answer is the same ones who choe puff dady and britney spears to be "musicians"...generation nothingness did it,,they are all as sad as it is to say ,,they are all alot worse than bush the son,,and bush the son was CATASROPHIC,,

america is dying a slow sure death ,,it is not what it used to be ,,only reason to be in americana today is the space,,lots of space since country is so big,, but beside it,,very very sad situation

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2010, 10:18:12 PM »

i dont want to get into a whole thing

but what you mentioning is traditionally ascribed to be jewish economic theory........and now that they pretty much control american commerce, it has become the paradigm,.......where you just grind and grind and push and push and squeeze EVERY last ounce of profit out of something at all cost, no matter what the repercussions

you see it applied in bloombergs new york new york everywhere...........sur charges on EVERYTHING (which are taxes on taxes), 13$ tolls to get across a bridge............pay-for-service police and fire protection  (when your are already paying for them with your taxes), cost of living that literally borders on non--reality

believe it or not, this profit at all cost greed paradigm is not traditional anglo ecomomics as practiced in london and paris and zurich before it was controlled by jews.........there used to be a much bigger focus on a "fair deal"  and both parties walking away  sate ,as compared to putting the consumer ro tax payer over the barrel until his pockets are bled dry

this was perhaps  one of the BIGGEST reason that Hitler despised the jews.........after WW1 when germany was in the midst of its biggest depression ever.........the jews were doing their typical price gouging, colluding, only-do-business-with-other-jews kind of shit, and it was bringing germany to its knees.........he said 'fuck em, they are a nationless parasite that attaches  to a healthy host nation and infiltrates'...........and he put them on trains, and executed them

i am NOT saying that is the answer.......i am merely alerting people to one of the reason thing have become so off kilter.......

agree 100%

even though its become 'taboo' and 'politically incorrect' to bring this up, prior to WW2 it was common knowledge and spoken openly about even by famous world leaders.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2010, 10:41:24 PM »
agree 100%

even though its become 'taboo' and 'politically incorrect' to bring this up, prior to WW2 it was common knowledge and spoken openly about even by famous world leaders.

oh god, you mention this anywhere but in anynomity, your life might as well be over

fired, loathed, branded with that scarlet letter "R"

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2010, 11:27:39 PM »
Worldwide, economies are going down the tubes, government bungles, massive raising of university of tuition, wars, etc...

I think, looking at the facts of today's world, it's hard to be optimistic. The question is, what to do? I think we and by that EVERYONE are in for a long and very rough and bumpy ride...

Anyone else worry?

In the times of cavemen, our ancestors only had time to collect food and eat it, fuck and sleep. And they survived just fine. Are you telling us we couldn't do that?

theonlyone

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 12:01:30 AM »
its not the world,,its mainly americana,,take a good deep serious look at that psycvo sara palin and how in the sane mind of anyone she can even be considerd to president is beyond me ,,then take a look and that muslim president hussein and you thikn who in the name of god who chose this loser to be president?? the answer is the same ones who choe puff dady and britney spears to be "musicians"...generation nothingness did it,,they are all as sad as it is to say ,,they are all alot worse than bush the son,,and bush the son was CATASROPHIC,,

america is dying a slow sure death ,,it is not what it used to be ,,only reason to be in americana today is the space,,lots of space since country is so big,, but beside it,,very very sad situation

gh15 approved

Agree it's only America going down and dragging down the everyone else a bit

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 12:40:40 AM »
I agree that this world needs a good cleansing, and I believe, this is going to happen.

In real time, I've made some predictions that most people laughed about, but, it came reality. My predictions where not accurate, but they came very close.

Making predictions now are easy: the "mighty" dollar will fall, same as the euro. For sure the european union will collapse, just like the usa. We also will have a small ice-age coming, maybe for a few decades, or a few centuries. Within 2 to 5 years, this world will be a whole lot different than today.

Most people won't survive.

theonlyone

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 12:43:21 AM »
For sure the european union will collapse, just like the usa.

Glad to know that you're in the know ;)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 12:48:14 AM »
Glad to know that you're in the know ;)
"

It's easy to predict that. Just common sense.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 02:26:04 AM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 11:51:22 AM »
isn't it a matter of perception?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 12:01:11 PM »

Anyone else worry?

No. I would much rather be living today then, say, in the times of the Cuban missile crises. The only real danger right now is that the World is becoming a small place and cultures that hate each other and were naturally isolated are being more and more forced to live with each other. Add nuclear proliferation and biological warfare, and you have a recipe for disaster. There is not question in my mind that there will be a local nuclear war between India and Pakistan in the next 0 years that will kill some 450 million people. There is also the danger of terrorist groups acquiring nuclear or bacteriological weapons, but they are too dumb and lacking in resources to accomplish that. At everything else, the World is much better today than in the past. More advanced science makes life better and better and better ad nauseum. The risks presented by more advanced science are greatly surpassed by the benefits IMO, and those risks are also mitigated by that fact that more advanced science gives more options to fix the problems caused by more advanced science. We win overall.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 12:03:50 PM »
I think it's getting better, I see many good signs.
I love these idiots... Things have progressively gotten better. Healthcare, wealth, education, yet these turds still complain and reminisce of the good ole days when you could rape a child and there was no DNA testing  so you could get away with it.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 12:05:13 PM »

Agree it's only America going down and dragging down the everyone else a bit

Nah, Europe is being slowly destroyed too. Islam, multicultralism, zero education/culture of the native inhabitants regardless, corporate greed, an uncontrollable european goverment that has over £6 billion blackhole every year and so on and so forth.
Trans Milkshake.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2010, 12:11:37 PM »
I love these idiots... Things have progressively gotten better. Healthcare, wealth, education, yet these turds still complain and reminisce of the good ole days when you could rape a child and there was no DNA testing  so you could get away with it.

???

theonlyone

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2010, 12:17:20 PM »
???

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2010, 12:18:38 PM »
Then again maybe all is not lost.
a

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2010, 12:28:57 PM »
oh god, you mention this anywhere but in anynomity, your life might as well be over

fired, loathed, branded with that scarlet letter "R"

;D

tank u jesus