Author Topic: Hell on Earth???  (Read 6338 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Hell on Earth???
« on: December 11, 2010, 08:29:29 PM »
&feature=related[/youtube]

Your opinions?? Real or Fake??

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Hell on Earth???
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »
There is some fucked up shit that happens and has happened on planet earth that would make burning in hell a picnic.  Keep buying into your fear....it's what "THEY" want you to do.  There is no such thing as hell......life on earth is hellish enough.  Just ask the kids who are molested on a daily basis.  The people that have been tortured in war.  Women who have their clits hacked off in Africa.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 07:51:13 PM »
Earth is actually a picnic compared to hell! Like energies attract the negative to the negative positive to the positive. Hence the saying where there is light there can be no darkness. I've been to heaven a couple times when I nearly died, It's such a awesome place. But I came here to help others even though it's a kind of hell, I'm willing to take anything evil can throw at me ;) I judge my self and forgive others there sins as I have sinned myself. wouldn't want to be a hypocrite lol

Fear is the root of all evil. Every sin is based on it so anything pushing fear is promoting evil :)
P

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 08:23:13 PM »
In my opinion/EXPERIENCE. HELL is a mental state of mind. A handful of times, ive woken up in the mornings, and felt like TIME had stopped and everything around me felt DEAD/MOTIONLESS. Its kind of like that one scene from that movie CONSTATINE with keanu reeves, where lucifer walks in the room and the glass shatters then time stops and everything is motionless.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 09:44:20 AM »
There is some fucked up shit that happens and has happened on planet earth that would make burning in hell a picnic.  Keep buying into your fear....it's what "THEY" want you to do.  There is no such thing as hell......life on earth is hellish enough.  Just ask the kids who are molested on a daily basis.  The people that have been tortured in war.  Women who have their clits hacked off in Africa.

Are you being molested on a daily basis?  Are you being tortured in war?  Has your clit been hacked off in Africa?

I just ask since you believe that life on earth is hellish enough.  If your answer to these questions is No, then what is life on earth to you personally, Heavenly?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 03:58:07 PM »
Are you being molested on a daily basis?  Are you being tortured in war?  Has your clit been hacked off in Africa?

I just ask since you believe that life on earth is hellish enough.  If your answer to these questions is No, then what is life on earth to you personally, Heavenly?

No but I only represent..............0 .00000000000000001% of the world's population and I'm fucking informed enough about the world and what goes on in it to realize that for MANY thousdands of human beings life is daily hell on earth for them.  Unlike possibly you and other morons that walk around the world with their ego strapped to their shoulders..............r eligious idiots from all sides are the best example................. like to pretend life is so wonderful, heavenly, etc.  Most of us are just lemmings slowly making our way to the cliff.  Especially Americans nowadays.  Look at our lifestyle.  Look at what it life on earth COULD be life.  That to me is the point of humanity.  The challenge of perfecting or building our own heaven on earth.  but we as individulas have to overcome our egos and human nature.  And this doesn't happen because you bleieve in some pie in the sky all knowing white male with a beard.  LOL> 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 06:46:03 PM »
i am by no means an expert but i do believe in god.  sometimes it is natural for any thinking person to question that and examine the alternatives but for any man to preach or pretend that there is one or the other is presumptuous and nothing more.  no one alive will ever KNOW for certain.  we'll just have to wait and see.  a personal journey, if you will.  that is something that the religious and the atheist both have in common.  it's all an assumption until death or maybe never.  who knows?

there is one thing though, that is certain.  balance and equality exist in all things.  the deepest, most extreme joy, satisfaction, ecstasy, beauty, love, etc. cannot possibly exist without the most awful and vile fear, hatred, pain, suffering, torment, torture, isolation, etc.  although i don't expect many to share this view i would likely sacrifice some of the most good to spare my human brethren and myself the worst of the worst.  i don't care who you are, i wish what could be the most extreme version of 'hell' on no one, period.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 05:49:03 AM »
No but I only represent..............0 .00000000000000001% of the world's population and I'm fucking informed enough about the world and what goes on in it to realize that for MANY thousdands of human beings life is daily hell on earth for them.  Unlike possibly you and other morons that walk around the world with their ego strapped to their shoulders..............r eligious idiots from all sides are the best example................. like to pretend life is so wonderful, heavenly, etc.  Most of us are just lemmings slowly making our way to the cliff.  Especially Americans nowadays.  Look at our lifestyle.  Look at what it life on earth COULD be life.  That to me is the point of humanity.  The challenge of perfecting or building our own heaven on earth.  but we as individulas have to overcome our egos and human nature.  And this doesn't happen because you bleieve in some pie in the sky all knowing white male with a beard.  LOL>  

So yes, to you personally life on earth is Heaven.  Congratulations!  Now, what exactly are you doing about those whose life on earth is Hell?

And what makes you think that you are so much more informed about the world than me and than Christians in general?  Have you ever heard of Compassion International, The Salvation Army, and the many other Christian organizations of this nature?  These are Christian organizations that are well acquainted with misery and suffering, and they actually do something about it.  Do you pretend to be better informed than they are?  

I was born and raised in a third world country, and I am well acquainted with misery and suffering.  Do you pretend to be better informed than I am?

No, life on earth is neither Heaven nor Hell.  No matter how good you have it, Heaven is always much better, according to the Bible.  No matter how bad you have it, Hell is always much worse.  Hope this helps!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 01:24:23 PM »
i am by no means an expert but i do believe in god.  sometimes it is natural for any thinking person to question that and examine the alternatives but for any man to preach or pretend that there is one or the other is presumptuous and nothing more.  no one alive will ever KNOW for certain.  we'll just have to wait and see.  a personal journey, if you will.  that is something that the religious and the atheist both have in common.  it's all an assumption until death or maybe never.  who knows?

there is one thing though, that is certain.  balance and equality exist in all things.  the deepest, most extreme joy, satisfaction, ecstasy, beauty, love, etc. cannot possibly exist without the most awful and vile fear, hatred, pain, suffering, torment, torture, isolation, etc.  although i don't expect many to share this view i would likely sacrifice some of the most good to spare my human brethren and myself the worst of the worst.  i don't care who you are, i wish what could be the most extreme version of 'hell' on no one, period.

Yes but if you are a Christain there is no gray area, there is no middle ground.  The ONLY way you get into heaven is by accepting Christ as yoru savior.  So it's nice for you to act all open minded but in reality if you are a christian you are anything but open minded.  You believe in heaven, hell and jesus christ.  That is what faith is all about.  Atheists are some of the most accepting, peaceful people I've ever known.  Now contrast that with the history of christianity and many christians you know.  I have both aetheist friends and christian friends so why is it that my chrisitan firends are always trying to convert me? 

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 06:09:01 PM »
Actually I dont think just accepting Christ saves you ;) That's why the way is straight and narrow. You have to try your best to be like him. Just sitting on your ass saying I accept Jesus don't cut it your responsible for your self. I know it would be much easier to just label your self as good, but your actions probably say other wise. It's like every thing else you get what you work towards. If Jesus returned we'd probably kill him faster than the first time, and it would be religious leader who would make shure it gets done. No one wants to relinquish power, and when you tell others the truth and they are scared of it, they will turn on you ;)

I think Jesus as saviour was invented so ppl wouldn't feel bad about being a hypercritical.
P

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 05:20:57 AM »

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 02:11:30 PM »
Earth is actually a picnic compared to hell! Like energies attract the negative to the negative positive to the positive. Hence the saying where there is light there can be no darkness. I've been to heaven a couple times when I nearly died, It's such a awesome place. But I came here to help others even though it's a kind of hell, I'm willing to take anything evil can throw at me ;) I judge my self and forgive others there sins as I have sinned myself. wouldn't want to be a hypocrite lol

Fear is the root of all evil. Every sin is based on it so anything pushing fear is promoting evil :)
Just like Worldly/Organized Religion.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 08:10:28 PM »
Yep!
P

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 12:54:50 PM »
Actually I dont think just accepting Christ saves you ;) That's why the way is straight and narrow. You have to try your best to be like him. Just sitting on your ass saying I accept Jesus don't cut it your responsible for your self. I know it would be much easier to just label your self as good, but your actions probably say other wise. It's like every thing else you get what you work towards. If Jesus returned we'd probably kill him faster than the first time, and it would be religious leader who would make shure it gets done. No one wants to relinquish power, and when you tell others the truth and they are scared of it, they will turn on you ;)

I think Jesus as saviour was invented so ppl wouldn't feel bad about being a hypercritical.

It doesn't matter what you believe........to call yourself a Christian and get into heaven you only have to accept Christ as your saviour.  The is the most important tenet of Chrisitanity.  It has fuck all to do with good works.  Technially someone like Jeffrey Dahmer or Stan Tookie Williams or a whole host of garbage human beings could get into heaven if they found Christ. 

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 07:35:26 PM »
It doesn't matter what you believe........to call yourself a Christian and get into heaven you only have to accept Christ as your saviour.  The is the most important tenet of Chrisitanity.  It has fuck all to do with good works.  Technially someone like Jeffrey Dahmer or Stan Tookie Williams or a whole host of garbage human beings could get into heaven if they found Christ. 

Which is why I know it's a load of BS. does not make any sence at all! Ppl make up rules a lot of times, to let them self's off the hook that's why so many of them don't make sense ;)
P

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 11:27:59 AM »
I have both aetheist friends and christian friends so why is it that my chrisitan firends are always trying to convert me?  

Probably because they love and care about you and truly believe that you need Christ as Savior in order to go to heaven, and maybe they believe it would possibly make you a happier and more peaceful person.

"You are saved by grace through faith and NOT of works, so that no one can boast." EPH 2:8,9

But you're right, just labeling yourself as Christian doesn't mean you are saved and none of us (without Christ) are good enough to live up to God's standard of Holiness.

It doesn't matter what you believe........to call yourself a Christian and get into heaven you only have to accept Christ as your saviour.  The is the most important tenet of Chrisitanity.  It has fuck all to do with good works.  Technially someone like Jeffrey Dahmer or Stan Tookie Williams or a whole host of garbage human beings could get into heaven if they found Christ.  

I may have worded it differently  ;D  but this is biblically correct.
R

theonlyone

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 09:54:45 AM »
 I don't think it's real.