Author Topic: Taylor Swift straightened hair  (Read 16854 times)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Taylor Swift straightened hair
« on: December 11, 2010, 10:45:47 PM »

Say whaaaaat?! this is big news. how wasnt this on getbig earlier?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Taylor Swift straightened hair
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 10:52:31 PM »
Any Nudes?  ??? ???
D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 10:54:28 PM »
you tell me who is going sing her songs in 20 years,,one person,,NO ONE ,,chunky country all american shit,,music is over,,no one remember anything from today to tomorrow with today musicians simply because they are not ,,they are blah

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 02:07:56 AM »
She looks better with the curly hair. But hey, you gotta try to look like everyone else.  ::)

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 02:15:20 AM »
Damn, shes hot! Beautifully innocent!  :P
Looked better with curly hair, though... :-\

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 02:52:10 AM »
probably more marketable for perverse mtv where everything should be fake. i already thought taylor swift with her classic look is too interesting personality for the masses who rather see that piece of ape kanye west the son of a dog who publicly humiliated her on the award show.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 02:53:04 AM »
typecal Americaan whor..Listen...I will say one .,more time . Fella that is sub 5%  bf at 220 is on 10 u fo GH witha mix of, mutant producing,,. hormons period.  These kind a fella will fuck this US hores all day, long.

Mutation Approved

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 06:28:02 AM »
its hysterical how music is such shit nowadays, that ANYONE who even writes theirs lyrics and composes their own music is considred a musical god even if the most is complete shit like Taylor Swift.
But she is one fucking hot lil country girl.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 06:41:21 AM »
Curly hair is only hair for girls.      Sluts aside.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 10:18:11 AM »
So I take it dat you fellas aren't a fan of da typical jewess?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 10:22:11 AM »
no testerona, no eqipoiner = no top hit

remember this fellas, liar beyonce 20 ius of gh from 12 yr, not 18 yr, but 12!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 10:49:42 AM »
I'm not a fan of country music, but from a purely lyrical perspective some of it ain't too bad. I'm speaking bout da romantic country tunes (no homo)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 10:53:07 AM »
no testerona, no eqipoiner = no top hit

remember this fellas, liar beyonce 20 ius of gh from 12 yr, not 18 yr, but 12!!!!

;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 11:05:13 AM »
gh15 would be the greatest commentator EVER on "World's Dumbest" on TruTV

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 11:30:44 AM »
Curly hair is only hair for girls.      Sluts aside.

GFMFT!!!!!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 11:39:26 AM »
Damn, shes hot! Beautifully innocent!  :P
Looked better with curly hair, though... :-\

Nah no way - second pic by a country mile.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 12:46:46 PM »
I'm not a fan of country music, but from a purely lyrical perspective some of it ain't too bad. I'm speaking bout da romantic country tunes (no homo)

well some music country is good,,its nto garbage shit like rap and hiphop,,country music used to be very good back in the day ,,the problem is there is no more music to work with and fellas get famous because of getting famous not because of talent,,

take kenny rogers,,willie nelson ,,,,songs like lady ,,or songs like island in the steam, and few 1000s others but! then came faith heel....then came rascel flots and took country music and ruined it ,,its just generation nothingness im telling you ,,no one of today music will be remembered 20-30 years from now,,it not going to be like freddy mercury that forever remember,,it wont be like journey that forveer remember ,,or stevie wonder that forever remembered,,or even nirvana that forever remembered,,

TODAY MUSIC IS NTO MUSIC,,ITS LIKE SHARI KAMALI BODYBUILDING CAREER,,

S H I T

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 12:50:48 PM »
probably more marketable for perverse mtv where everything should be fake. i already thought taylor swift with her classic look is too interesting personality for the masses who rather see that piece of ape kanye west the son of a dog who publicly humiliated her on the award show.
man shut up, kanye was right about beyonce's deserving the award over swift, kanye is the best music producer/rapper of the decade

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 12:56:47 PM »
Good point God, "lady" by kenny rogers was a quality tune, and so was "lady" by styx, and "lady" be the commodores. But... Styx verison of "lady" was da best! Such a heroic tune! Kool dat 8)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 12:57:48 PM »
man shut up, kanye was right about beyonce's deserving the award over swift, kanye is the best music producer/rapper of the decade

Fuck that.  Kanye's a gayfish, yo.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2010, 12:58:43 PM »
well some music country is good,,its nto garbage shit like rap and hiphop,,country music used to be very good back in the day ,,the problem is there is no more music to work with and fellas get famous because of getting famous not because of talent,,

take kenny rogers,,willie nelson ,,,,songs like lady ,,or songs like island in the steam, and few 1000s others but! then came faith heel....then came rascel flots and took country music and ruined it ,,its just generation nothingness im telling you ,,no one of today music will be remembered 20-30 years from now,,it not going to be like freddy mercury that forever remember,,it wont be like journey that forveer remember ,,or stevie wonder that forever remembered,,or even nirvana that forever remembered,,

TODAY MUSIC IS NTO MUSIC,,ITS LIKE SHARI KAMALI BODYBUILDING CAREER,,

S H I T

gh15 approved

That's two times now that you've made some sense.  Stop it. ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2010, 01:04:49 PM »
kanye is a mediocre rapper
 ::) oh brother, what the fuck do you know about rapping? heres a hint: rapping is fucking easy. the hard part is coming out with new melodies and beats that are original and catchy and not overly simple.. kanye drops album after album filled with brand new tracks that have a brand new sound..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010, 01:05:49 PM »
 ::) oh brother, what the fuck do you know about rapping? heres a hint: rapping is fucking easy. the hard part is coming out with new melodies and beats that are original and catchy and not overly simple.. kanye drops album after album filled with brand new tracks that have a brand new sound..

You should write for Vibe.....

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 01:07:52 PM »

Mo' gayfish, yo!  Fuck that noise.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 01:11:41 PM »
That's two times now that you've made some sense.  Stop it. ;D

no really,,put here a song like island in the strem i dont knwo how to do this but few you fellas know how to attach links ,,put here this song so GENERATION NOTHINGNESS LEARN WHAT PERFECTION IS,,NO OEN EVEN COME CLOSE TODAY TO THIS,,NO ONE,,PERFECT SINGING PERFECT SINGERS,,ARTISTS ,,TALENTED MUSICIANS THAT CAN ALSO PLAY INSTRUMENTS,,PERFECT EVERYTHING,,

put here this song so these fellas see,,many other good country songs ,,but what happen today is insane,,you have this kenya westing come with one good song back in god knows when call i forgot what the name,,how could you be so crazy or something,,how could you be somethingheartles? something in this words,,yes yes good song indeed,,but 99% of the rest of hsi shit is just not music,,thats the problem ,,music is done and over with ,,very sad

in any case if you want to hear what perfectionism is shawn ray style because those songs are exactly from same era,,everybody worked better than ,,they aimed at something that today is not anymore,,its cultural distruction whats going on today ,,i blame internet and ofcoure britney whore srears

gh15 approved
fallen angel