Author Topic: Question for da playboys (Sal, devil, etc)  (Read 4022 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Question for da playboys (Sal, devil, etc)
« on: December 12, 2010, 04:28:15 PM »
I'm working on getting back into "elite condition" and quite honestly I plan on using dis status to pull some super hot tail. But, the problem is dat the huge majority of this super hot tail are females that I can't stand, from a character/personality perspective (mainly they are loud, obnoxious, low intelligence, and unclassy females. Think white trash in American terms). But, lots of these females got bods dat are outstanding! So my question to you playboys is: Should I just bite da bullet, and not think about how much they repulse me intellectually and emotionally, and just focus on their hot and fit little bodies? Yeah, this ain't no permanant relations with these females, but still... I feel like I lose a bit of my soul when I do such things.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: Question for da playboys (Sal, devil, etc)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 04:35:12 PM »
This must be quite the cross to bear ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 04:42:58 PM »
I'm working on getting back into "elite condition" and quite honestly I plan on using dis status to pull some super hot tail. But, the problem is dat the huge majority of this super hot tail are females that I can't stand, from a character/personality perspective (mainly they are loud, obnoxious, low intelligence, and unclassy females. Think white trash in American terms). But, lots of these females got bods dat are outstanding! So my question to you playboys is: Should I just bite da bullet, and not think about how much they repulse me intellectually and emotionally, and just focus on their hot and fit little bodies? Yeah, this ain't no permanant relations with these females, but still... I feel like I lose a bit of my soul when I do such things.

Sounds like you love the cock.
P

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 04:48:04 PM »
Sounds like you love the cock.

Agreed.

Either that, or he's some kid, younger than 20.

He obviously doesn't know shit about "the game".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 04:53:14 PM »
I guess that you fellas need to come to poland to see what I'm talking about. Believe me, the woman are a different breed here. Yeah, there are a few classy ones, but they are few and far between.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 04:54:40 PM »
I guess that you fellas need to come to poland to see what I'm talking about. Believe me, the woman are a different breed here. Yeah, there are a few classy ones, but they are few and far between.

HAHAHHAA

Dude. The USA is the world's LEADER in classless, butch, obnoxious broads with shit personalities.

Poland doesn't even come close. American women are feminist manbeasts.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 05:01:53 PM »
Bullshit! Believe me, it's much more prevalent here than it is in da U S of A. Also, American females don't play so much with a fellas mind like these polish bitches do. American females are much more straight forward, and you know where you stand with them.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 05:04:03 PM »
Bullshit! Believe me, it's much more prevalent here than it is in da U S of A. Also, American females don't play so much with a fellas mind like these polish bitches do. American females are much more straight forward, and you know where you stand with them.

Why are you asking for Salvatores, and Devilssmiles opinion on this anyway?

You really think these guys are the "Playboys" of Getbig?  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 05:08:17 PM »
Well, even though you think Sal is gay, I disagree. And I asked for devils imput coz he seems rather soulless, so I was thinking that maybe he could "inspire me" to toughen up a bit ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 05:08:40 PM »
Get "The Pump", it feels fantastic...

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 05:12:23 PM »

You really need to ask lol.

Most of the women I have had one night stands with or short term relationships have irritated me slightly due to lack of intellect, man up and fuck them harder cause they annoy you....slags!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 05:14:23 PM »
 The OP isn't meant to be a player.

He should just stick to having romantic relationships and longterm girlfriends.

If you gotta ask these kind of questions, then you just aren't cut out to be a player. Some guys are just too sensitive for it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 05:15:27 PM »
Spot on advice Evo, I guess that I gots to work on "hardening the fuck up" as my Irish mates like to say 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 05:17:55 PM »
Yeah, you could be right Blackflag.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 05:20:22 PM »

easy answer: yes

Your penis is a "passport" that allows you to vacation in several places.  I used the term "vacation" because you don't stay there for long but you try and have a good time while you're there.  So, just enjoy the time you are with whatever girl you are currently attracted to then move on when you are losing interest.

btw- I don't think I ever tried to pull the old "i'm a huge stud in real life so I'm gonna show off to everyone on a internet forum" thing so if anyone considers me a "playboy" then that is their opinion and not me forcing the idea that i'm a "playboy" down their throats.  I apologize for the "run on" sentence

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »
also, and I don't mean to carry on about this but, to address the issue of being emotionally attached: don't worry about it.  Their is nothing wrong with having a certain emotional attachment to even the lowest of whores.

your heart is a apartment complex that can hold residence to several women at a time.  At least that is the way i look at things.  

Thanks to my mother's advice I'm a firm believer in being "poly amorous".  That is (in my mind at least) you are able to love several people at the same time.  Like my mom said "The loves of your life will be like chapters in a book and, hopefully, your book will have several chapters"

however, even with the previous being sad, don't fall in love with every girl you meet

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 05:35:13 PM »
also, and I don't mean to carry on about this but, to address the issue of being emotionally attached: don't worry about it.  Their is nothing wrong with having a certain emotional attachment to even the lowest of whores.

your heart is a apartment complex that can hold residence to several women at a time.  At least that is the way i look at things.  

Thanks to my mother's advice I'm a firm believer in being "poly amorous".  That is (in my mind at least) you are able to love several people at the same time.  Like my mom said "The loves of your life will be like chapters in a book and, hopefully, your book will have several chapters"

however, even with the previous being sad, don't fall in love with every girl you meet

I totally agree.

Emotional attachment should be turned on and off like a lightswitch.

When you get emotionally attached it's no problem, but you gotta learn how to turn it off quickly, and not get lost in it.

Sal, what would you say is the main difference between dating women and dating men? When you date men is there less emotional attachment?