Author Topic: What if anything does Goodell do about the sideline trip by the jets?  (Read 3132 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V

what do you think should be done?

Personally i think that sorry shit should be fired...

body88

Re: What if anything does Goodell do about the sideline trip by the jets?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 08:56:00 PM »
The guy who pulled that stunt should be fired. Tripping a guy running down the field? Shitbag.

Rex Ryan has been spouting off all year, talking a bunch of shit - etc. It all came to a climax last week when they got their asses beat by the Patriots on national TV...and today they lose to the Dolphins.There is no doubt that there is a lot of talent on the Jets, but the going is starting to get tough, and when things go south and you aren't winning, all the "me" guys show their true colors.

Btw, the best part of last week was Braylon Edwards crying in the papers saying that the Patriots ran it up on them. It's hilarious to me, and more proof of the "players coach" curse. The Jets have been talking a ton of shit in the media all year. The players, the head coach, and this pussy has the balls to cry when someone does their talking on the field.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 05:46:28 AM »
that guy should be canned, no doubt.

And after watching the Jets drop easy catches, stupid penalties, fumbling, etc... I think they are still punch drunk from the NE game.  The look on their faces in the Miami game was that "far away stare" and they were certainly not in that game mentally or physically.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 06:44:18 AM »
fire him.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 06:46:25 AM »
Fire him.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 06:48:34 AM »
lol what a douchebag.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 09:33:59 AM »
The guy who pulled that stunt should be fired. Tripping a guy running down the field? Shitbag.

Rex Ryan has been spouting off all year, talking a bunch of shit - etc. It all came to a climax last week when they got their asses beat by the Patriots on national TV...and today they lose to the Dolphins.There is no doubt that there is a lot of talent on the Jets, but the going is starting to get tough, and when things go south and you aren't winning, all the "me" guys show their true colors.

Btw, the best part of last week was Braylon Edwards crying in the papers saying that the Patriots ran it up on them. It's hilarious to me, and more proof of the "players coach" curse. The Jets have been talking a ton of shit in the media all year. The players, the head coach, and this pussy has the balls to cry when someone does their talking on the field.

Where may i find that article??  :D And yes, FIRE him! That was a piece of human shit and i do not wanna hear about how he had a "Lack of Judgement".  ::) ::) ::)
D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 10:39:19 AM »

what do you think should be done?

Personally i think that sorry shit should be fired...
give him a choice  be terminated or  have the offending foot cut off to prevent a reoccurence.
F

body88

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 12:52:40 PM »
Where may i find that article??  :D And yes, FIRE him! That was a piece of human shit and i do not wanna hear about how he had a "Lack of Judgement".  ::) ::) ::)

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/12/braylon-edwards-patriots-ran-it-up-on-jets-in-45-3-win-/1

Here you go! As mentioned, he's a little bitch, and they should all close their mouths if they don't want to get pounded.

Every team in the NFL was loving the ass kicking the pats put on the jets, because the Jets have been talking trash all year  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 02:44:41 PM »
Fine and fire him, but it's not like the guy was in the field of play.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 12:04:53 PM »
This piece of shit apparently instructed other players to form a wall...

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE idiots should lose their job...