Author Topic: We spend 200 million per day in afghanistan on war,schools,roads ect PROTEST!!!!  (Read 7556 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i heard this on the radio and umm thats a shitload of money, much more then welfare failcons collect  :-\

seems we are trying to really screw the tax payer and the country

i guess we will all see the fall of our great country by the politicians we have elected
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Wow we spend 200 million per day in afghanistan on war,schools,roads ect
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 07:42:10 PM »
2 Billion per week... :-X :-X :-X :-X

epic_alien

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 07:44:34 PM »
its all fake money anyway,

build us the spaceship  master weegar falcon, we need to accend this nonsense planet

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 07:50:08 PM »
2 Billion per week... :-X :-X :-X :-X

this fact is rarely talked about even in right wing media talk shows

IMO both sides are for the war obviously, because its a good way to screw the tax payer and a way to make  go insane cause we cant do nothing about it. we have no say unless everyone starts protesting the war in the street . Wich i would do if others on the internet joined in so we can get this thing rolling across the internets in a mass protest in the streets against the war how bout it get big are you with the falcon?

i think february would be a great month to have the protest, this may be enough time to get the word out. we need an official date, this could make headlines
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 07:55:51 PM »
 The USA is a shit country.

Politicians are just doing their own thing. Don't give a fuck about what the people want at all.

What a corrupt shithole the USA is. The gutless and spineless people of the USA need to stand up for themselves.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 07:56:39 PM »
It's all you get it all back in heroin/opium

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 07:58:21 PM »
It's all you get it all back in heroin/opium

That heroin and opium mostly gos to Europe unfortunately.

If they would give me a fat brick of opium every month i'd support the war.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 08:05:54 PM »
The USA is a shit country.

Politicians are just doing their own thing. Don't give a fuck about what the people want at all.

What a corrupt shithole the USA is. The gutless and spineless people of the USA need to stand up for themselves.

you stfu and listen to what im asking. if your bitching about the problem and do not  want to join the falcon in protest then you are part of the problem
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 08:09:07 PM »
you stfu and listen to what im asking. if your bitching about the problem and do not  want to join the falcon in protest then you are part of the problem

Protesting doesn't help a damn thing. It doesn't accomplish shit. That's the damn truth.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 08:46:02 PM »
Here's the big question:  How many of you vote in your school board elections?  I live in a city of 56,000 people and only 1200 vote.  Tells you something...people don't value education.  I'm sure more affluent communities have a better turn out but lets face it, my city is the majority.  These people that serve on the board of education are just voted in and some have no qualifications to make decisions on education and how to SPEND YOUR MONEY.  These board members give kickbacks to there friends, spend on elaborate dinners and trips to other cities for "seminars".  Taxpayers have no clue how much money is being spent in their public schools because as long as their kid is doing well, who cares?  Don't worry about the war in the mid east, worry about what's going on in your public schools because the waste is outrageous and that waste is your money going bye bye.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 09:32:51 PM »
Falcon, me and Showstoppa are coming down to Durham with some signs to help out maybe hang around the the courthouse something like that.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 09:46:04 PM »
finally a good thread from johnny paintcan

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 11:07:56 PM »
I think one reason for all the wars in history and now is that the planet is a little to big and there is to much water covered areal.

what if we could all step out the front porch and just walk to each other, we would all be singing, laughing and dancing together all over the world, you know we would.  walk to Afghanistan, Tibet or wherever you have wondered why things are the way they are there and shake hands and have some fruit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2010, 05:40:17 AM »
Protesting doesn't help a damn thing. It doesn't accomplish shit. That's the damn truth.

yeah because you are the resistance, your to dumb to realize your digging your own grave by being a jackass,

i know some of us are members of other boards and can get the word out to protest AND SAVE OUR FUCKING COUNTRY

EVEN YOU RON AVIDIAN IF YOU WANT A CHANGE RON MAYBE YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD AS A STICKY

A

w8m8

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2010, 05:43:12 AM »
yeah because you are the resistance, your to dumb to realize your digging your own grave by being a jackass,

i know some of us are members of other boards and can get the word out to protest AND SAVE OUR FUCKING COUNTRY

EVEN YOU RON AVIDIAN IF YOU WANT A CHANGE RON MAYBE YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD AS A STICKY

I'm sure if you go to Matt's board he will make you a sticky  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 05:45:55 AM »
I'm sure if you go to Matt's board he will make you a sticky  :)

please spread the word if you wish to save this country! ENLIGHTEN OTHER BOARDS!

i think this is one fact that most do not know about. I didnt even know about it until the other day
A

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Let the Afganie's take care of themselves. Then America wonders why its in debt.  :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 05:50:13 AM »
Falcon, me and Showstoppa are coming down to Durham with some signs to help out maybe hang around the the courthouse something like that.

Are you bringing the guns for protection?  Not to mention, I don't want that cop who was busted for a DUI last week to "drive by" on us....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 05:54:04 AM »

Are you bringing the guns for protection?  Not to mention, I don't want that cop who was busted for a DUI last week to "drive by" on us....
I'll be packing no worries. 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
we could be loud enough on the internets to make a change, spread the word on the board eventually moving out into the streets protesting. everyone would be pissed and protesting if they knew how much is spent
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 05:59:11 AM »
I'll be packing no worries. 8)

You're bringing Keith ?!?  :o

;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
we could all be part of something awesome if we spread the word. imagine the amount of fine ass hoes we would get for being famous , and on top of that potentially stopping the war and being the orginators of the protest !
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
we could all be part of something awesome if we spread the word. imagine the amount of fine ass hoes we would get for being famous , and on top of that potentially stopping the war and being the orginators of the protest !

Are you going to grow your hair long and smoke weed too?  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Are you going to grow your hair long and smoke weed too?  ;D

no dumbass its well known i dont smoke anymore i cant handle it
A