Author Topic: thousands of years from now, people will look back at us for inspiration and  (Read 2128 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
answers thinking we had some seecrate knowledge of the truth, probably spend hours and hours studying our literature, the lyrics, our music, film culture. just like we today study old tablets and hieroglyphs to see if there is something we missed. we will be as praised and valued as they pyramid builders, in some cases.

, and this very forum will be studied for noble spiritual enrichment purposes as well. even Attila the Hun is inspiring in some cases today even though at the time he was poorly regarded.

see what I'm saying, we have a great influence and responsibility of the future of humans.

imagine how much internet materiel there will be to studdy in only 1000 years, like the total amount of youtube clips etc. to bad internet wasn't around when they build the pyramids.

imagine being able to see video clips 1000s of years old,

would you have ever realized this?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
answers thinking we had some seecrate knowledge of the truth, probably spend hours and hours studying our literature, the lyrics, our music, film culture. just like we today study old tablets and hieroglyphs to see if there is something we missed. we will be as praised and valued as they pyramid builders, in some cases.

, and this very forum will be studied for noble spiritual enrichment purposes as well. even Attila the Hun is inspiring in some cases today even though at the time he was poorly regarded.

see what I'm saying, we have a great influence and responsibility of the future of humans.

imagine how much internet materiel there will be to studdy in only 1000 years, like the total amount of youtube clips etc. to bad internet wasn't around when they build the pyramids.

imagine being able to see video clips 1000s of years old,

would you have ever realized this?

It looks to me like humanity will destroy itself within a century.

Unless people get their heads out of their asses, nobody will be here in 1000 years FOR SURE.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
It looks to me like humanity will destroy itself within a century.

Unless people get their heads out of their asses, nobody will be here in 1000 years FOR SURE.

This belief is as old as humankind.

EVERY generation thought the earth would be destroyed two to three generations after them.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
great healing music

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
every generation thinks its the end of days!!!....yes human nature 100,000 years from now they will still think its the end times.
its like omg we r havin so many more earthquakes than b4
well not really they just do more damage cause we have more n more n more buildings ect to be destroyed and that many more people on earth so odds are, more populated ,, and the more that die..
and the technolgy to actually monitor them is made  more widely avaliable that we did not have b4

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
every generation thinks its the end of days!!!....yes human nature 100,000 years from now they will still think its the end times.
its like omg we r havin so many more earthquakes than b4
well not really they just do more damage cause we have more n more n more buildings ect to be destroyed and that many more people on earth so odds are, more populated ,, and the more that die..
and the technolgy to actually monitor them is made  more widely avaliable that we did not have b4

nothing ever ends, everything starts again. but life is sort of a personal end time for everyone, it's the end of you.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Humans have longer life spans and a much better quality of life than at any other time in history.

cephissus

• Getbig V
Humans have longer life spans and a much better quality of life than at any other time in history.

Longer life spans, sure.  But I highly doubt the quality of life is better than at any other time in history.  Previous societies weren't corrupted by the moral codes we suffer today, and often had much more interesting things to do (ie build a civilization, culture, and conquer the known world) than sit around being idiot consumers.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Longer life spans, sure.  But I highly doubt the quality of life is better than at any other time in history.  Previous societies weren't corrupted by the moral codes we suffer today, and often had much more interesting things to do (ie build a civilization, culture, and conquer the known world) than sit around being idiot consumers.

Well, i doubt that the moral code of the middle ages was much different from today.

I seriously doubt that even the moral code changes a lot trough history, there have always been forces that wanted to limit humankind to be only rational, no sex, no fun, no violence, but we have always found a way to evade this.

If anything, the punishment was probably much stronger in the past than it is today.