Author Topic: Who killed JFK? List of suspects made by secretary of assassinated President  (Read 8767 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337999/Who-killed-JFK-List-suspects-assassinated-Presidents-secretary-goes-auction.html

Who killed JFK? List of suspects made by secretary of assassinated President goes up for auction

The former secretary of President John F. Kennedy made a list of suspects she believed were behind his assassination immediately after he was gunned down in Texas.

As she flew home on Air Force One Evelyn Lincoln jotted down the names of those she suspected were behind the killing.

They included Richard Nixon and the country's vice president Lyndon Johnson.

She also named the Klu Klux Klan, the CIA and Communists as she mulled over who could have ordered the assassination.

Her thoughts were scribbled down on a single sheet of paper.

The never-before-seen note is now up for sale and is expected to go for more than £20,000 at an auction next week.

JFK's assassination in 1963 has long been the subject of conspiracy theories, ranging from those behind the murder to doubts about the lone assassin theory.

But even before those conspiracies were aired Lincoln had her own suspicions.

She was riding in the motorcade with Kennedy when he was shot dead by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas, Texas.

Lincoln jotted down names of people she suspected could have been behind the killing, starting with Lyndon Johnson.

He took over from JFK after the murder that shocked the world.

A moment that shocked the world: President John F. Kennedy travels through the streets of Dallas moments before he was killed

A moment that shocked the world: President John F. Kennedy travels through the streets of Dallas moments before he was killed

The 10-month Warren Commission set up to investigate the assassination concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in assassinating the president.

The note, consigned by the Gettysburg Museum of History, will be auctioned by Alexander Autographs in Stamford, Connecticut on Thursday.

Lincoln was Kennedy's personal secretary from 1953 until his death on November 22, 1963. She died in 1995 at age 85.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
The Mob

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
That's what happens when the front man doesn't follow orders.
P

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
That's what happens when the front man doesn't follow orders.

Dead on...

Bush wasn't such a bad guy, he was just following orders...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Dead on...

Bush wasn't such a bad guy, he was just following orders...

Now that was quite the double entendre. Which Bush were you referring to?
And which orders were you referring to? ...the Kennedy assassination, ...or the despicable conduct as President?
w

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Now that was quite the double entendre. Which Bush were you referring to?
And which orders were you referring to? ...the Kennedy assassination, ...or the despicable conduct as President?

Ummm.....

Both  ;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
The man who shot him right in the noggin.

Lucien Sarti. 8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The man who shot him right in the noggin.

Lucien Sarti. 8)

How could he site in the president with that massive nose?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Is that an ethnic slur against Wops? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Is that an ethnic slur against Wops?  
The English have bigger noses than you guys, fact, just look at Pete Townshend. ;D

But I will say, I think you guys have the biggest spread in respect to intelligence.  You have your Da Vinci types all the way to what has got to be a primordial/sub-human stupidity.  Seriously, it's a toss up with Italians, you might be meeting the smartest person you've ever met or snap, the dumbest person you've ever encountered in your life.  It goes all the way from an intelligence that is mindblowing with some Italians to wondering how this guy can figure out how to get food from a plate to his mouth lol...

OzmO

• Getbig V
I think it's interesting that one of the first names she wrote down was LBJ.

I wonder what LBJ was like or what he did that she knew about that caused her to write him down as one of her first suspects.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LHO statement that "I am only a patsy" has always riled me on this.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

I wonder what LBJ was like or what he did that she knew about that caused her to write him down as one of her first suspects.  
Seriously, you can't be wondering that if you've spent any serious time on the JFK assiniation...  I hate to nail you, but he's a huge suspect in the conspiracy for knowing what was going to happen....  One of the major channels even did a show on it, I think History where they got totally blasted for it...

Many JFK researchers think LBJ was involved at some level and that goes way way back.

No offense but drop that Vincent Bugliosi index in the garbage and dig into some of this stuff first hand as I and many others have for years...

OzmO

• Getbig V
Seriously, you can't be wondering that if you've spent any serious time on the JFK assiniation...  I hate to nail you, but he's a huge suspect in the conspiracy for knowing what was going to happen....  One of the major channels even did a show on it, I think History where they got totally blasted for it...

Many JFK researchers think LBJ was involved at some level and that goes way way back.

No offense but drop that Vincent Bugliosi index in the garbage and dig into some of this stuff first hand as I and many others have for years...
Most of that book is about the case and the facts. And it does ask some good questions designed to debunk a conspiracy.  I won't throw it away lol. It cost too much.   

I don't believe there is enough evidence to say it was a conspiracy, and that there is enough evidence to say it was a lone gunman. 

That being said, I do think there is likely more to the story as it's mpossible to say all the facts were discovered and verifiied.

And what I am wondering is, is why she felt LBJ was a suspect and what led her to believe that.  To me, and i think you will agree, that it's an important facet of this case.   

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The English have bigger noses than you guys, fact, just look at Pete Townshend. ;D

But I will say, I think you guys have the biggest spread in respect to intelligence.  You have your Da Vinci types all the way to what has got to be a primordial/sub-human stupidity.  Seriously, it's a toss up with Italians, you might be meeting the smartest person you've ever met or snap, the dumbest person you've ever encountered in your life.  It goes all the way from an intelligence that is mindblowing with some Italians to wondering how this guy can figure out how to get food from a plate to his mouth lol...

hahahahaha... Dead on...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

24KT

• Getbig V

He wouldn't have to be any way or do anything to be named.
One just has to ask the age old question 'Cui bono?' (who benefits?) to name LBJ
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
He wouldn't have to be any way or do anything to be named.
One just has to ask the age old question 'Cui bono?' (who benefits?) to name LBJ
I wouldnt think she automatically listed him because he benefited.  There had to be a reason. 

24KT

• Getbig V
I wouldnt think she automatically listed him because he benefited.  There had to be a reason. 

Ya, ...the reason being he was the most immediate beneficiary of the assassination. That makes him suspect.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
Ya, ...the reason being he was the most immediate beneficiary of the assassination. That makes him suspect.

I agree but ya had to think that she had some level of a familiarity with him in that he wasn't a total stranger to her and in all the people she wrote down he was one of the first.  That's why I think it's possible that she wrote his name  because of something more than just that he had lots to gain.   

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs

Very true!
P

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods

ROTFLMAO!

Sarti on the knoll dressed as a Dallas policeman right at the moment he fired. You can see the flash.

Note the guy in the hardhat on his left (our right) passing as one of the railroad workers.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Here is at least one shooter

C