Author Topic: Phil Heath - I will not be at the 2011 Flex Pro or Arnold Classic  (Read 16376 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Phil Heath - I will not be at the 2011 Flex Pro or Arnold Classic
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2010, 06:43:15 PM »
This has to rate as one of the dumbest things that anyone has ever said on here.  ???
when it comes to Coleman nd is blind rabid and delusional
after he spouted this nonsens. I stated phil doesn't beat coleman in any of the mandatories
he then started to bad pedal talking about ronnies calves in comparision to a missing chest an width
but  
careful ... Please tread lightly
We don't want another 2000+ page thread

choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2010, 09:48:12 PM »
Taken today... I think.

He could win the Flex Pro looking like that...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2010, 11:22:45 PM »
He could win the Flex Pro looking like that...
Hes almost contest ready, why would he skip the whole 2011 season only to compete in Mr Olympia with the risk of "spilling over"? Not a good move.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2010, 11:32:47 PM »
Hes almost contest ready, why would he skip the whole 2011 season only to compete in Mr Olympia with the risk of "spilling over"? Not a good move.
He might be doing a "Levrone" and come in late and win the show, issing people off. Remember how Nasser was pissed off that Levrone entered the Olympia late, and was supposed to be fined, but wasn't?

I say, ake the money and run, because what I think maybe happening is that there is a rivalry between Gorro (Kai) and The Gift, at the Arnold, like a Levrone vs Wheeler rivalry...and I think maybe even AMI has "hinted" to Phil or Kai that one or the other must win or enter the Arnold...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2010, 01:22:45 AM »
This has to rate as one of the dumbest things that anyone has ever said on here.  ???

Really? think about it , what does Ronnie have that Phil doesn't? what? Phil has everything Ronnie does plus calves e.g he's more complete , I never said better I said more complete from head to toe.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2010, 01:37:28 AM »
when it comes to Coleman nd is blind rabid and delusional
after he spouted this nonsens. I stated phil doesn't beat coleman in any of the mandatories
he then started to bad pedal talking about ronnies calves in comparision to a missing chest an width
but  
careful ... Please tread lightly
We don't want another 2000+ page thread

What's funny is you just wanted out of this conversation and the moment someone says anything that you agree with now you're ready to come back in.  ::)

When it comes to paying attention to what was actually typed you're blind , delusional and have the attention span of a child. Please show me where I typed that Phil beat Ronnie in any pose , you can't do it because I never said that you're arguing a point I never made and you're doing so to try and escape your hypocrisy which is what I did point out. and how does one ' bad pedal ' from a point that was never made?

and as I pointed out before how and where is Heath's chest missing? wiggs asked you this and as usual when pressed on your dumb points you don't respond , you run. I asked you multiple times how is his chest missing or lacking and you can't come up with explanation. As I pointed out before you're a hypocrite because you're more than willing to overlook Ronnie's numerous flaws and not Phils and you're the genius who claimed Ronnie's weak calves aren't a flaw because they are on the opposite end of his body  ::)

We get 2000+ page threads because of people like you who make dumb points , don't like to expand on them and run when pushed on them. And to further show how much of a hypocrite you are by acting like you're above getting involved in in these types of thread you just posted in the 2000+ page thread so you don't like it when you get called out on your dumb statements and look for any way out.