Author Topic: pm question answered - testosterona trenbolona equipona masterona gh  (Read 11587 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: pm question answered - testosterona trenbolona equipona masterona gh
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 02:48:18 PM »
Would I be better of doing 1 month of 15iu hgh every day and then 2 months just gear or 5iu gh for 3 months

run it all together. something happens with that combination that is pretty magical.
b

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 03:27:35 PM »
BOOM

gh :)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 03:30:22 PM »
BOOM

would it kill you to smile for the camera ?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 03:33:55 PM »
would it kill you to smile for the camera ?

it was originally taken as a threat to that angle grabbin french canadian piss ant HonkeyFightFan so its my pre-MMA fight face

i was tryin to portray the 'I'll smash you bro' look in somewhat of an obselete venacular ;D

I said i'd finger bang his canadian girl so good i'd get her pregnant :-*

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 03:37:20 PM »
it was originally taken as a threat to that angle grabbin french canadian piss ant HonkeyFightFan so its my pre-MMA fight face

i was tryin to portray the 'I'll smash you bro' look in somewhat of an obselete venacular ;D

HAHAHAH!!!   ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2010, 03:38:40 PM »

Can I smell your finger after you done  :D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2010, 03:40:46 PM »
Can I smell your finger after you done  :D

not sure cause if I stand correct he's playin for BOTH hokey teams thats why he like the fights -

GWAR

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2010, 03:49:49 PM »
BOOM

how old are you ? my guess would be 42

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2010, 03:51:35 PM »
how old are you ? my guess would be 42

close

ask your mom

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2010, 04:15:56 PM »
Gh's threads make me want to mutate... ;D

The only thing i have in my house as far as steroids go is oxandrolona, and it isn't enough to mutate

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »
  Look all the dumb people believing that GH15 is a pro bodybuilder and following his advice....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I think I speak for everybody on this board when I say please STFU already. Nobody cares what you think.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2010, 05:19:58 PM »
BOOM

Damn. The beard changes your whole look. Total bad ass. Do you do the 10iu year round or do you cycle the dose?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2010, 05:23:55 PM »
If everyone that competes is running Gh-ona as well as the testoster-, trenbol-, equip-, master-, ona. Then why isn't everybody at national level?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2010, 05:44:59 PM »
If everyone that competes is running Gh-ona as well as the testoster-, trenbol-, equip-, master-, ona. Then why isn't everybody at national level?

good point.

i agree with a lot of what GH15 says. he knows whats going on. but i find his time frames a little exaggerative. i think the main reason why your not seeing the guys show up at that level is because GH cost used to be so prohibitive. it used to cost upwards of 600-800 for 100iu of chinese stuff 4 years ago. but now with cheap sources out of china where you can get kits in bulk at $100-120 for 100iu i think you'll start seeing a lot of guys who have that puffy muscle start showing up more at the nats.

thats why the bodies of the late 80's early 90's looked so good. they werent all drugs- those guys trained for years with big iron and built good foundations before reaching the pro level. soon you'll see a emergence of large, puffy, detail lacking competitors more and more because you dont need   big weight over long periods of time just a good source for your gear. just look at that pic of phil heath candizzle posted- zero separation between the rear and side delt in the rear double bi. thats the future of bb my friend.
b

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2010, 05:56:54 PM »
good point.

i agree with a lot of what GH15 says. he knows whats going on. but i find his time frames a little exaggerative. i think the main reason why your not seeing the guys show up at that level is because GH cost used to be so prohibitive. it used to cost upwards of 600-800 for 100iu of chinese stuff 4 years ago. but now with cheap sources out of china where you can get kits in bulk at $100-120 for 100iu i think you'll start seeing a lot of guys who have that puffy muscle start showing up more at the nats.

thats why the bodies of the late 80's early 90's looked so good. they werent all drugs- those guys trained for years with big iron and built good foundations before reaching the pro level. soon you'll see a emergence of large, puffy, detail lacking competitors more and more because you dont need   big weight over long periods of time just a good source for your gear. just look at that pic of phil heath candizzle posted- zero separation between the rear and side delt in the rear double bi. thats the future of bb my friend.

I think slins the problem. and slin + HGH just makes it work.

Testosterone + ten + mast + eq + HGH will build a great grainy as granny bod

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2010, 07:32:00 PM »
Damn. The beard changes your whole look. Total bad ass. Do you do the 10iu year round or do you cycle the dose?

thx - the beard does it for the 'hardass' look ;)

I try to stay at 10iu yr round but of course 'off siht' to anyone is 5iu and 'damn your swole' time is 15iu but I have nvr been able to stay that much for long enough - I always try to go for balance and wont take gh if I dont have test in my system - almost always run slin with it too - other siht depends on time of year, dieting for show

but this yr I have prob stayed at 10 most of the yr - no less than 5 ALL 2010

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2010, 07:39:30 PM »
thx - the beard does it for the 'hardass' look ;)

I try to stay at 10iu yr round but of course 'off siht' to anyone is 5iu and 'damn your swole' time is 15iu but I have nvr been able to stay that much for long enough - I always try to go for balance and wont take gh if I dont have test in my system - almost always run slin with it too - other siht depends on time of year, dieting for show

but this yr I have prob stayed at 10 most of the yr - no less than 5 ALL 2010

hows that mutation going, tiger?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2010, 07:46:12 PM »
hows that mutation going, tiger?

good i went to Dr again today cause she's 'monitoring' my blood pressure

but I can say this:
with alot of eq,test,tbol,slin,and ghona in my system my BP was 140/73 lowest its been in 2yrs

I was on 40mg but now only 20mg lisinopril and it still allows my BP to rise enough to get good pump in workouts - beta fat oxidation is increased with combined use of gh - kinda like a diuretic effect

BUT i went from 263 4 weeks ago to 267.9 today so up you m.ass and the uping the gh has shown some numbers - I only say this cause I nvr weight myself

Dr gave me more cynocobalamin so my workouts are full out - that shit IM inj is bettr than any shit you buy at gnc seriously

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2010, 07:49:27 PM »
Dr gave me more cynocobalamin so my workouts are full out - that shit IM inj is bettr than any shit you buy at gnc seriously

It's a derivative of B12 or something? For appetite, well being? 

By the way do you feel Tren makes you feel "blah"? Is there a cure for that?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2010, 07:53:38 PM »
It's a derivative of B12 or something? For appetite, well being? 

By the way do you feel Tren makes you feel "blah"? Is there a cure for that?

yup b12 mainly for energy but yes appetite indeed - I eat like hell now

-- I dont do tren that much, it makes me nuts now cause I run so much of it when i do, I myslef have tren 'season; when certain parts of the yr I only run it, Spring time for me - it actually decreases your serotonin so your overall sense of well being is just gone - anti anxiety meds help and of course other n*rct.ics but im not goin into that but that is the route most guys take but Im talking guys taking loads of that shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2010, 03:07:46 AM »

because many dont have the money it take,,the ones who spend the money it takes compete in natironal level my friend ,,this is teh thing here,,im not exagerating,,it a very simple process and i will elaborate on it ,,remember it may be not suiting for some to hear it so do not read gh15 or skip posting,,

bodybuilder is a money spending machine ,,very rare he actually make money out of the cult,,im talkin big money which kept for top 5 bodybuilder  in the world,,

see liar priest he can hardly make a living and he used to be top 10 in sport so you se what im saying,,

back to subject at hand,,

bodybuilder always start with the follwing question ,,do i have the money need inorder to go from point a to poing b to point c ,,some dont they stay gym rat,,some do have but only some they go locals,,some do have and spend it all and go national ,,out of those we choose the best physiqews that respond the best to drugs and they become a professional with ofcourse some thought into genetic structure symetry muscle shape condition etc,,

so,,the ones who compete nationral do use all of this i say and spend the money i say ,,the problem is the ones you talk about use it sometimes,,at low doses,,do gh 2 kits or 3 then quit because no chee cheeing,,so they have to quit they say oh 2 month is ok we will go on again in 3 months ,,that aint work this way my friend,,

the ones who go places and they dont actually go because many of them end 16th national placing,,those ones are real addicts,,they keep to themselves,,many of them dealers and remailers,,many of them on constant supply and buying and spend on regular basis 1-2 k every monht yes you hear me right 1-2 k every single month on hormones,,

some of them buy in bulk and put a whole 7 k on order,,and some go  every 3-4 weeks and put in between 500 and 2000 dollars orders every few weeks

when you see the national fella that enter gym at 5'8 245-260lb at single digit you have to know few things,,

1 he has legit hormone

2 he has legit hormones on constant basis

3 he has very good source which he kiss ass to all the time ,,and not many very good sources around and if you find them you are very lucky fella

4 he takes high doses of the product called hgh,,he doesnt play around with 3iu he go 5 iu then jump to 8 then 10 then 15 then 20 etc etc,,

5 every time he jump level of gh he also jump increase doses of hormones that include changin hormones around the base compound i mention

all of those stages are  what the quiet fella that never talk too much in gym do,,they come to gym,,they have severe anxiety ,,infact they are scared of their own shadow usually,,,they keep to themselves in most times,,and in sometimes they like attention but even then usually keep quiet and serious,,many of them live bodybuilding life style btu rest assure the nutrition is far far from perfect and the diet is not clean unless going down to 4%

the one who follow the steps and stages i mention do compete in national competitions ,,they are the ones who from beggining decided to go ball out and put everything into bodybuilding,,they sacrifice relashionship,,they sacrifice lots of job opertunities that not involve bodybuilding,,they usually sacrifice normal life and normal job ,,they usually dont even work they do inbetween things,,,,its just something that can nto be explained unless you see it ,,many are personal trainers ,,many delaers,,many live on rich girl usually fat girl and fuck on the side,,many do bouncing,,many just do gay for pay or gigolo and male dancer etc,,its just something most of the fellas on board that talk about national and drugs do not agree to do ,,they ay we will do it on 500mg of test and 2 iu of gh ,,aint working this way my friend,,hell im nice they usally on board think they will do it on 500 mg test and some tbol tabs lol ,,it takes a lot lot more,,lots of gh lots of legit gh ,,lots of anabolics lots of legit anabolics,,lots of other things and sacrifices ,,then you go national and try to get a pro card,,many dont ,,some do ,,some get it later in masters,,some neveer get it ,,all do the same thing and usually the one with best source ,,best money flow,,best respond ,,wins

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2010, 01:57:11 PM »
because many dont have the money it take,,the ones who spend the money it takes compete in natironal level my friend ,,this is teh thing here,,im not exagerating,,it a very simple process and i will elaborate on it ,,remember it may be not suiting for some to hear it so do not read gh15 or skip posting,,

bodybuilder is a money spending machine ,,very rare he actually make money out of the cult,,im talkin big money which kept for top 5 bodybuilder  in the world,,

see liar priest he can hardly make a living and he used to be top 10 in sport so you se what im saying,,

bodybuilder always start with the follwing question ,,do i have the money need inorder to go from point a to poing b to point c ,,some dont they stay gym rat,,some do have but only some they go locals,,some do have and spend it all and go national ,,out of those we choose the best physiqews that respond the best to drugs and they become a professional with ofcourse some thought into genetic structure symetry muscle shape condition etc,,

so,,the ones who compete nationral do use all of this i say and spend the money i say ,,the problem is the ones you talk about use it sometimes,,at low doses,,do gh 2 kits or 3 then quit because no chee cheeing,,so they have to quit they say oh 2 month is ok we will go on again in 3 months ,,that aint work this way my friend,,

the ones who go places and they dont actually go because many of them end 16th national placing,,those ones are real addicts,,they keep to themselves,,many of them dealers and remailers,,many of them on constant supply and buying and spend on regular basis 1-2 k every monht yes you hear me right 1-2 k every single month on hormones,,

some of them buy in bulk and put a whole 7 k on order,,and some go  every 3-4 weeks and put in between 500 and 2000 dollars orders every few weeks

when you see the national fella that enter gym at 5'8 245-260lb at single digit you have to know few things,,

1 he has legit hormone

3 he has very good source which he kiss ass to all the time ,,and not many very good sources around and if you find them you are very lucky fella

4 he takes high doses of the product called hgh,,he doesnt play around with 3iu he go 5 iu then jump to 8 then 10 then 15 then 20 etc etc,,

5 every time he jump level of gh he also jump increase doses of hormones that include changin hormones around the base compound i mention

all of those stages are  what the quiet fella that never talk too much in gym do,,they come to gym,,they have severe anxiety ,,infact they are scared of their own shadow usually,,,they keep to themselves in most times,,and in sometimes they like attention but even then usually keep quiet and serious,,many of them live bodybuilding life style btu rest assure the nutrition is far far from perfect and the diet is not clean unless going down to 4%

the one who follow the steps and stages i mention do compete in national competitions ,,they are the ones who from beggining decided to go ball out and put everything into bodybuilding,,they sacrifice relashionship,,they sacrifice lots of job opertunities that not involve bodybuilding,,they usually sacrifice normal life and normal job ,,they usually dont even work they do inbetween things,,,,its just something that can nto be explained unless you see it ,,many are personal trainers ,,many delaers,,many live on rich girl usually fat girl and fuck on the side,,many do bouncing,,many just do gay for pay or gigolo and male dancer etc,,its just something most of the fellas on board that talk about national and drugs do not agree to do ,,they ay we will do it on 500mg of test and 2 iu of gh ,,aint working this way my friend,,hell im nice they usally on board think they will do it on 500 mg test and some tbol tabs lol ,,it takes a lot lot more,,lots of gh lots of legit gh ,,lots of anabolics lots of legit anabolics,,lots of other things and sacrifices ,,then you go national and try to get a pro card,,many dont ,,some do ,,some get it later in masters,,some neveer get it ,,all do the same thing and usually the one with best source ,,best money flow,,best respond ,,wins

gh15 approved

QFT

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2010, 02:10:02 PM »
excellent post god!!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2010, 02:20:06 PM »

1 he has legit hormone

gh15 approved

well played

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2010, 02:51:26 PM »
How many people like me are allergic to tren?  My favorite drug, but after a couple shots I get hives like crazy and can't stand to stay on it.  Sucks.