Author Topic: pm question answered - testosterona trenbolona equipona masterona gh  (Read 11593 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Dear God of Hormones, i've got a good gh connect and want to get some. What kind've results would I get at 5iu per day? Should I use more?

Would it be worth the money to start it 12 weeks pre-contest or should I begin it earlier? I'd love to run 10iu a day but money is kind've an issue.

testosterona trenbolona equipona masterona gh

30days   going from 220 13% to to 230-240 10% some of the water will drop week 3 so you will be closer to 230

60days going from 230 10% to 230 8% new surface start develop on frame that was not existing beforehand no matter how much steroid you took

90days going from 230 8% to 230 6-7% with new solid 3 dimention to physiqe where you look as big as a 250lb fella next to you in the gymthat is same bodyfat yet only on steroid and no gh within 6-12 months of comparison

120days 4-6 week out from competition level whiel maintaining all weight and increasing size

150days  higher level competetive bodybuilder similar to magazine look physiqe but nto quite due to you being on 5 iu and they being on 15iu

180+days competetive bodybuilder ready to compete at 4 week notice in any national competition around the world,,very quality looking physiqe ,,solid ab line with minimal water weight ,,constant 6%,,7-8 if you really realy eat shit like there is no tomorow and dont know what youre doing

* steroids a mut
8eatign mommy and pappi a must asin you got to eat period ,,its not steroid where food is not that important ,,hgh food matter!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm question answer/bible index
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 03:48:00 AM »
day 90 is usually when you start hearing the words are you a bodybuilder all the time from peope aroudn where ever you walk ,,no more do you work out ,,no more do you lift weight ,,no more how much you bench,,from there on it usually is are you a bodybuilder sir? etc

day 30 is when people start looking at you different like feeling somethign is changin but cant quite point to it yet,,they just see you growing lean and getting 3 dimentional beggining,,

day 30-60 is when people suddenly stat using blinkers when passing you in traffic,,they stat saying hey man insted of hey bud,,they start looking at you with more of a what the fuck look in the eyes,,thats also when they walk around you in gyms and look at you a lot through the mirror to see why they take all the steroid in the world and cant match you in quality and dimentions,,you get the idea friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 03:49:22 AM »
NASTY MUTANT

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 03:53:38 AM »
3000 days on 15iu a day = nasty mutant yes,,especially if its in teenager or early 20s where your body will go absolitly crazy like liar priest body went,,thats a mutant for life with the goods and the bads,,bad are worse than goods ask liar priest he will confirm ,,well he wont he wil find a lie to blub about ,,but his life is horrible

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 03:56:07 AM »
and just before i get 100 pms tellin me but liar priest took less than 15iu when he was kid ,,i didnt say he took 15,,what i said was he took CADAVAR THAT AT 4 IU WAS PRETTY MUCH GIVE YHOU SIDES OF 15 UNIT A DAY AND A LOT MORE EXTREME ,,,SEEEEEEE TOMAS THE GODFATHER PLATS,,SEE LIAR PRIEST,,SEE GREGORY KOVAKS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 04:00:47 AM »
What are your thoughts on nandrolona? not vs. equipona because are actually very different but gym rats usually believe they are interchangeable.  Just nandrolona in general like famous drug stack from 80s testosterona, nandronlona, d-bol and GH...all human grade and pharma grade of course...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 04:07:29 AM »
very good stack,,if you have gh in ,,you can inject your pee and you growlol more serious note ....the key to freakiness is genetic respond,,but the key for being lean beast and mutants is age you start and what you use,,

tren ace and gh combination create pure monsters if done right ,,tren is tricky because you need to know how to use it to eliminate sides and you need to work smart with it ,,but if you get it right with tren ace and gh you can really make people think you wer born muscular,,those 2 in combination CHANGE GENETICS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 04:47:48 AM »
:( cos I cant afford to run GH

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 10:40:11 AM »
very good stack,,if you have gh in ,,you can inject your pee and you growlol more serious note ....the key to freakiness is genetic respond,,but the key for being lean beast and mutants is age you start and what you use,,

tren ace and gh combination create pure monsters if done right ,,tren is tricky because you need to know how to use it to eliminate sides and you need to work smart with it ,,but if you get it right with tren ace and gh you can really make people think you wer born muscular,,those 2 in combination CHANGE GENETICS

gh15 approved
What is the trick to running Tren?
I ask because Im getting ready to run a testosterona/trenbolona cycle ala GH15.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 11:02:34 AM »
What is the trick to running Tren?
I ask because Im getting ready to run a testosterona/trenbolona cycle ala GH15.
Yes, tell us gh15..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 11:14:08 AM »
day 90 is usually when[size=101t] you start hearing the words are you a bodybuilder all the time from peope aroudn[/size] where ever you walk ,,no more do you work out ,,no more do you lift weight ,,no more how much you bench,,from there on it usually is are you a bodybuilder sir? etc

day 30 is when people start looking at you different like feeling somethign is changin but cant quite point to it yet,,they just see you growing lean and getting 3 dimentional beggining,,

day 30-60 is when people suddenly stat using blinkers when passing you in traffic,,they stat saying hey man insted of hey bud,,they start looking at you with more of a what the fuck look in the eyes,,thats also when they walk around you in gyms and look at you a lot through the mirror to see why they take all the steroid in the world and cant match you in quality and dimentions,,you get the idea friends

gh15 approved

YES.....I love that. the average run of the mill trainer with a little size gets asked "you workout....right?"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: pm question answered - testosterona trenbolona equipona masterona gh
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 11:23:30 AM »
So it takes 2 months to go from 230 at 10% to 230 at 8%? Shit fellas, I went from 12% to sub-8 in 2 weeks naturally, of course I was only weighing about a buck 60 lol

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 11:37:02 AM »
So it takes 2 months to go from 230 at 10% to 230 at 8%? Shit fellas, I went from 12% to sub-8 in 2 weeks naturally, of course I was only weighing about a buck 60 lol
how did you do that again? I remember asking you tha same q a while ago.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 11:46:19 AM »
Did hard steady-state aerobic/anaerobic threshold training twice daily at 15 to 20 min a pop and ate bout 800 cals a day and bout 40 carb grams maybe 15 fat grams and da rest was protein. It was pure hell, but it sure did work ;D Also, after bout 5 days or so, I felt like a walking zombie lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 12:18:35 PM »
  Look all the dumb people believing that GH15 is a pro bodybuilder and following his advice....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 12:21:38 PM »
GH15 you speak so much Truth about Drugs but I think you should also tell the kids about nasty side effects and poor health problems running heavy stacks.Lets not lie you know what I'm talkin about. ;)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »
tips on not feeling strange and gross on trenbolinalona?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »
maybe cocaine x 2 lines am/pm?

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 01:35:38 PM »
hey gh
if i dont wanna look like a monster freak but i want to look better than 99% of gym rats and health it important to me
what cycle should i run? minimal sides.. 200-220 at 10% bf would be fine for me

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 01:37:29 PM »
What can I expect on a gram of test and tren 75 eod with 5iu gh daily? No other anabolics... maybe some shop early on

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 02:06:10 PM »
tips on not feeling strange and gross on trenbolinalona?

the shit is bad for that with me.

no sleep/ irritable like crazy/ mentally off. i have been grumpy all day for no reason. lol
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 02:20:34 PM »
What can I expect on a gram of test and tren 75 eod with 5iu gh daily? No other anabolics... maybe some shop early on

depends what you look like now (how fat you are).

you can run that stack two ways- to gain or to cut.
b

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 02:27:31 PM »
180 pounds 5'11 total regular Joe build, flash stomach no abs though

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 02:31:25 PM »
180 pounds 5'11 total regular Joe build, flash stomach no abs though

run that for 12 weeks you should be able to lean out quite a bit without dieting that much and gain a significant amount of lean.

dont be surprised if you end up with abs at about 200 or so. that stack is very potent. run the tren at 50mg ed. at least, but use it ed.

b

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 02:35:20 PM »
Would I be better of doing 1 month of 15iu hgh every day and then 2 months just gear or 5iu gh for 3 months