Author Topic: Prolonged staring, how do you deal with it?  (Read 5558 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Prolonged staring, how do you deal with it?
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 09:34:22 AM »
A post by dj181 about polish guys staring a lot made me think about what the best possible action is when someone stares at you.

So what do you getbig billionaire ripped musclefreaks ( ::)) do when someone is staring at you to the point where it's annoying?

Sign of hostility? A "challenge"?

Usually I ignore staring, the last time I recall getting angry by it was on the subway a few years ago, now I just ignore as I think its childish and gay.

my gym had russians/estonians and they had the same kind of "stare"... but when I said; "Whats up :)!!!!!!!!!"... they smiled back and said "hey man :), could you spot me?" and then we started talking shit.

OMFG!!! EPIC COMMUNICATION SKILLS!!!

god people can be so stupid, what's next, oh let me guess; "What do you do when girl stares at you... does she want to get impregnated by me  ????"

DUMB people....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 09:35:32 AM »
When its someone I know I usually come up with something like

"When did you first realize you were attracted to men?? Stop staring weirdo"

sure you say that with your 120 lbs frame hahaha. What an insecure homo still living in the closet you are. Grow up little girl. One day you ll figure it out.

On a side note i guess most people stare at you in disbelief at how inconceivably gay, retarded and immature you look and sound. Hell it's obvious on a fucking messageboard.  

Just to ask such a moronic question shows how dumb, ignorant you are about real life and relationships between mature people. In nature being stared at means someone either wants to fuck you or kill you, just so you can sleep better tonight.
I bet most people who stare at you want to kill you, and i m not going to blame em, just reading your crap on the internet sometimes make me want to find where you live and punch you to death.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 09:43:15 AM »
In da U S of A staring/glaring isn't well tolerated, but here in poland it's a completely different story. I always wondered what da typical african-american would do within dis particular environment 8) You see, alot of these polaks are tough guys and they do know how to fight, so me thinks dat many of these hard black dudes would get their asses handed to them, dat is as long as they didn't pull out no gun ;D

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 09:53:40 AM »

epic stare hahahaha

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 09:56:34 AM »
hahaha LMAO ;D

fucking nuts haha

"I aint looking away bitch!"  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2010, 09:58:16 AM »
haha three years back I was about a year together with my now wife - we went to Egypt for a holiday.
Me and my wife we always make up names for people and have fun making shit up what they are etc - she's great at that.

So there was this old guy - white beard I say close to 65 obviously money - he was with a very goodlooking obviously russian girl she was around the age of my wife so around 25 ish.
I caught her looking at me once or twice when we had food but I never said anything to my wife.
But the husband or boyfriend must have noticed as well cuz when we once went to that totaly cheesy "entertainment" tent to watch some horrible belly dancing show that couple of sitting two tables
away in front of us.
So I am talking to my wife and we having a good time and from the corner of my eye I can see the guy actually fully turning around (he was sitting with the back to us) and staring at us/me don't know.
I just kept on talking to my wife but I could see him actually keep staring at me, lol till this day I have no idea if he wanted to kill me or ask us to join them for a "drink" :D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2010, 10:35:08 AM »
Depending on the mood, I either pull out my laser pointer and aim it at their eye or strip down and do Kai Greene's 3 minute posing routine from last year's Mr Olympia.

lol

classic

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2010, 11:51:25 AM »
People staring at you means you are doing it right

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2010, 11:54:24 AM »
Girls stare at my bulge.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2010, 01:29:54 PM »
Pick your nose and start looking for somewhere to wipe the boogie....

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2010, 02:23:13 PM »
worse than stepping on my white And 1's