Author Topic: TimeOut - DK and others  (Read 57597 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: TimeOut - DK and others
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2010, 07:07:31 PM »
why the fucking color? I could maybe take you seriously if you didn't make every post with some fucking girl color

I like to be different. Why should navy be a sissy colour? What a reason to dismiss someone on a discussion board. Only on Getbig.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2010, 07:07:48 PM »
You let that piece of shit niggerlover alex23 on here and ban two great posters?
You fucking clown
Let unsung and donkeykong back immediately
The ifbb is a joke anyway

X2
Thunderdome approved

suckmymuscle

« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2010, 07:13:55 PM »
  You know, this board is so poorly moderated that I forgot that it even has moderators, and the really sick thing is that I am a moderator. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2010, 07:16:26 PM »
Serious question Ron....

So Joe Weider (and his brother) can rip off thousands of strength athletes through the sale of bogus supplements, use bodybuilders for their personal financial windfall, and run the IFBB like communist China for decades and you feel they're beyond reproach?

As public figures shouldn't they be open to both positive and negative criticism? Many of the people posting here have been directly affected by their actions.

I understand you requesting that comments be "respectful", but maybe certain posters don't feel the Weiders/IFBB have earned their respect.

Just a thought...

Ron being respectfully owned right here.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2010, 07:18:12 PM »

Ron being respectfully owned right here.
Difference between criticizing the IFBB, Weider's methods, etc. and mocking his death!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2010, 07:22:48 PM »
, noone comes here to see this crap.

Speak for yourself

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »
Intresting because I don't his ass in TO.

Re: BlackFlagRedStar

You truely are a jackass.

You're sitting around writing post after post. Begging for me to be put in timeout just because I own you.

You truely are a pathetic little man.   :-*

newmom

« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2010, 07:53:30 PM »
I once got booted from a San Diego Padres baseball forum for posting

"What do you call a Mexican with a rubber foot"

Roberto

It happen to be a thread about Adrian Gonzalez

Robertos in San Diego make kick ass rolled tacos

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2010, 08:04:57 PM »
Robertos in San Diego make kick ass rolled tacos

Rolled tacos  :-X

A deep fried tortilla wrapped around some super low quality beef. Nasty.

Robertos chicken burritos are the shit though.

newmom

« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2010, 08:06:06 PM »
Rolled tacos  :-X

A deep fried tortilla wrapped around some super low quality beef. Nasty.

Robertos chicken burritos are the shit though.

Yea but they are yummy at 2am. Gosh I missed SD, never tried the chicken burritos, will try in June, thanks

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2010, 08:06:58 PM »

Yea but they are yummy at 2am. Gosh I missed SD, never tried the chicken burritos, will try in June, thanks

Where are you at now? Maybe we can meet up for mutual sports massage?

newmom

« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2010, 08:07:57 PM »
Where are you at now? Maybe we can meet up for mutual sports massage?

I'm where it's fucking FREEZING at the moment but thank you for the lovely offer none the less

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2010, 08:09:12 PM »
I'm where it's fucking FREEZING at the moment but thank you for the lovely offer none the less

Me too. It's 5 degrees fahrenheit right now.

I'll let you warm up against my manly hairy chest baby. I'm a real alpha male.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2010, 08:10:37 PM »
why the fucking color? I could maybe take you seriously if you didn't make every post with some fucking girl color

x2
its like a queer version of that agent orange they used in 'nam and it just sends my ass away runnin

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2010, 08:16:21 PM »
un_sung and DK got timeout??

and KEITH TOO??

:'(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2010, 08:22:44 PM »
Here is the rule that should be No 1 on all forums. Posters have to take full responsibility for what they post. End of story.

I criticize Joe Weider, the IFBB, Bob Chick, Ben Weider, Jim Manion, Steve Francis Weinberger and many other people. However, I take 100% responsibility for what I post. I just don't say anything I like.

That is where I and the great unwashed Flotsam on Getbig differ. There are so many gutless wonders on here that it is pathetic. Those dickheads don't talk to me like that in person. The one bloke who did approach me in person at a trade show had bugger all to say yet is a smartass on the net.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2010, 08:24:43 PM »
Posters have to take full responsibility for what they post. End of story.

There are enough places in the world that require full responsibility for people like you. 

Why not leave if you're not comfortable here?
TEAM LAURA LEE!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2010, 08:25:13 PM »
Here is the rule that should be No 1 on all forums. Posters have to take full responsibility for what they post. End of story.

I criticize Joe Weider, the IFBB, Bob Chick, Ben Weider, Jim Manion, Steve Francis Weinberger and many other people. However, I take 100% responsibility for what I post. I just don't say anything I like.

That is where I and the great unwashed Flotsam on Getbig differ. There are so many gutless wonders on here that it is pathetic. Those dickheads don't talk to me like that in person. The one bloke who did approach me in person at a trade show had bugger all to say yet is a smartass on the net.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2010, 09:12:11 PM »
The type of attitude you possess depends entirely on you. It can be either positive or negative. The great thing is - you get to choose. No one can make you feel a particular way because you must remember that you are in control of how you choose to feel. When someone does or says something that you feel was meant to hurt you, that may or may not have been their intent. Oftentimes, hurt feelings are simply a matter of misunderstanding. Even if the person's intent was malicious, you can simply choose not to let this affect you. As Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

One of my favorite movies is The Point of No Return starring Bridget Fonda, Gabriel Byrne, and Anne Bancroft. The movie is a remake of La Femme Nikita and Bridget Fonda's character, Maggie, is a lawbreaking criminal who chose to become a paid assassin in lieu of death by lethal injection. She is very rough around the edges and as part of her training she receives etiquette lessons. Her transformation is nothing short of remarkable. In one scene, her coach for this endeavor, played by Anne Bancroft, gives her a tip on how to control her temper. She tells her that when something bad happens or a situation goes awry to simply smile and say something like, "I never did mind about the little things". This is one of my favorite movie quotes and I use it quite often. It helps me to put things into perspective.

In the past, I used to let little things drive me crazy, and I must admit that sometimes I still do. The difference is, now when I feel that happening, I try to make a conscious effort to choose a positive attitude.  Ever since Roy banned me for those few days here on GetBig, I knew Roy was on to something when he said I must be positive.

There is much to be gained from having a positive attitude. Studies have shown that a positive attitude promotes better health. Projecting positivity helps with handling stress and we all know that our health is directly linked to how we cope with stress.

A positive attitude is a foundation you can build upon. It would be quite difficult to be confident, outgoing, and enthusiastic without first having a positive attitude. A positive attitude supports positive attributes; a negative attitude does not. It's pretty obvious why positive people have more friends than negative people. If you first choose a positive attitude, other positives will follow. This is what we want here on GetBig.  More Positive, Less Negative.

In today's fast paced, high tech society, we are bombarded with information. Many of us are experiencing information overload. Between e-mails, snail mail, text mail, billboards, newspapers, and magazines, advertisers are all competing for our attention. Then there's the news, which is almost always negative. Thousands of positive things occur every single day, but the media focuses on sharing mostly bad stuff.

So how do you stay positive amidst so much negativity?

1. For starters, you can limit your news intake and consider your news sources very carefully. Don't take Getbig/Internet seriously.

2. Do things that make you happy. Watch funny movies/workout videos, listen to your favorite music/oil up and pose to it in a full body mirror, spend time with people whose company you enjoy, pursue a hobby, go to a bodybuilding contest.

3. One of the easiest and best things you can do to keep a positive attitude is to think about everything in your life for which you are grateful.  Yes, we are grateful to Roy for giving us this forum and should let him know that.

If you have a roof over your head, a bed to sleep in, food to eat, and are wearing clothing, then you should be grateful. If you are able to read this message then you have the gift of sight and you should be grateful. If someone is reading this to you, then you have the gift of hearing and again, you should be grateful. If you are reading this on a computer that you own, then by most of the world's standards, you are quite wealthy and you should be grateful.  I hope I made everyone's day with this, Merry Chirstmas, Happy Holidays and ....

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. We take so many things for granted and in doing so we allow negativity to creep in to our lives. If you start paying attention to the gifts you already have and begin each day by giving thanks, it's easy to have a positive attitude.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2010, 09:12:50 PM »
There are enough places in the world that require full responsibility for people like you. 

Why not leave if you're not comfortable here?

What has comfort to do with anything? I choose to post here, I don't have to justify anything to anyone and neither do you.

The written word is seldom comprehended as intended on the internet. A sense of humour is easily missed or misunderstood, etc.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2010, 09:16:37 PM »
The type of attitude you possess depends entirely on you. It can be either positive or negative. The great thing is - you get to choose. No one can make you feel a particular way because you must remember that you are in control of how you choose to feel. When someone does or says something that you feel was meant to hurt you, that may or may not have been their intent. Oftentimes, hurt feelings are simply a matter of misunderstanding. Even if the person's intent was malicious, you can simply choose not to let this affect you. As Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

One of my favorite movies is The Point of No Return starring Bridget Fonda, Gabriel Byrne, and Anne Bancroft. The movie is a remake of La Femme Nikita and Bridget Fonda's character, Maggie, is a lawbreaking criminal who chose to become a paid assassin in lieu of death by lethal injection. She is very rough around the edges and as part of her training she receives etiquette lessons. Her transformation is nothing short of remarkable. In one scene, her coach for this endeavor, played by Anne Bancroft, gives her a tip on how to control her temper. She tells her that when something bad happens or a situation goes awry to simply smile and say something like, "I never did mind about the little things". This is one of my favorite movie quotes and I use it quite often. It helps me to put things into perspective.

In the past, I used to let little things drive me crazy, and I must admit that sometimes I still do. The difference is, now when I feel that happening, I try to make a conscious effort to choose a positive attitude.  Ever since Roy banned me for those few days here on GetBig, I knew Roy was on to something when he said I must be positive.

There is much to be gained from having a positive attitude. Studies have shown that a positive attitude promotes better health. Projecting positivity helps with handling stress and we all know that our health is directly linked to how we cope with stress.

A positive attitude is a foundation you can build upon. It would be quite difficult to be confident, outgoing, and enthusiastic without first having a positive attitude. A positive attitude supports positive attributes; a negative attitude does not. It's pretty obvious why positive people have more friends than negative people. If you first choose a positive attitude, other positives will follow. This is what we want here on GetBig.  More Positive, Less Negative.

In today's fast paced, high tech society, we are bombarded with information. Many of us are experiencing information overload. Between e-mails, snail mail, text mail, billboards, newspapers, and magazines, advertisers are all competing for our attention. Then there's the news, which is almost always negative. Thousands of positive things occur every single day, but the media focuses on sharing mostly bad stuff.

So how do you stay positive amidst so much negativity?

1. For starters, you can limit your news intake and consider your news sources very carefully. Don't take Getbig/Internet seriously.

2. Do things that make you happy. Watch funny movies/workout videos, listen to your favorite music/oil up and pose to it in a full body mirror, spend time with people whose company you enjoy, pursue a hobby, go to a bodybuilding contest.

3. One of the easiest and best things you can do to keep a positive attitude is to think about everything in your life for which you are grateful.  Yes, we are grateful to Roy for giving us this forum and should let him know that.

If you have a roof over your head, a bed to sleep in, food to eat, and are wearing clothing, then you should be grateful. If you are able to read this message then you have the gift of sight and you should be grateful. If someone is reading this to you, then you have the gift of hearing and again, you should be grateful. If you are reading this on a computer that you own, then by most of the world's standards, you are quite wealthy and you should be grateful.  I hope I made everyone's day with this, Merry Chirstmas, Happy Holidays and ....

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. We take so many things for granted and in doing so we allow negativity to creep in to our lives. If you start paying attention to the gifts you already have and begin each day by giving thanks, it's easy to have a positive attitude.

Another late night writing novelas?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 14, 2010, 09:17:44 PM »
Another late night writing novelas?

Yeah, Baby up.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2010, 09:22:46 PM »
Yeah, Baby up.
And your wife is sound asleep?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2010, 09:24:02 PM »
No, she's doing IDP's for work, new state mandates are making more work for both of us.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2010, 09:24:44 PM »

You're talking shit about his family.

I'm gonna snitch on you.

Banned by tommorrow.....