Author Topic: TimeOut - DK and others  (Read 56340 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
TimeOut - DK and others
« on: December 14, 2010, 09:18:51 AM »
Anyone know?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
what put unsung and donkeykong in timeout?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 09:23:29 AM »
speak on this.
Deep Tissue Massage

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: what put unsung and donkeykong in timeout?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 09:25:05 AM »
Wearing a thong without a license

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 09:26:25 AM »
Unlicensed thongery?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Why is DK in timeout?
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 09:27:44 AM »
No.

He is just about the last guy i think deserves to be put on a time out...
Something weird is going on...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 09:29:16 AM »
Wearing a thong without a license

pretty serious accusations here.
Deep Tissue Massage

newmom

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 09:29:38 AM »
wtf??

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 09:30:04 AM »
Thongism of the first degree.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 09:30:44 AM »
speak on this.

They got put in timeout and that jackass BlackFagRedThong is still here? Seriously when did this happen?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: TimeOut - DK and others
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 09:34:49 AM »
I have warned enough of you that their are certain subject that will put you in timeout - one attacking the IFBB, NPC and the organizatiosn that support bodybuilding.  Do not forget this is a bodybuilding site.

Two, attacking and making fun and portraying Joe Weider as dead, or worse.  That is bull - it has gotten them into timeout before, and that is that.  Funny as when they posted it, they knew they crossed the line, and that was ok.  Even when others warned them it would be deleted and they would get timed out.  And then you taunt me thinking I won't do it.

Enough. Some of you forget I am here for the sport and the industry of bodybuilding, not your making fun of someone who is a respected founder of the bodybuilding world.

Don't like it, don't post on a bodybuilding board, and learn the difference between various boarsd and topics on this site.  There are 44 different boards here.  

Why would you want to push my buttons like that?

I may have been sick all last week with a head cold and flu, but that doesnt mean others are irked.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 09:35:41 AM »
Un-$ung and DonkeyKong are two of my favorite posters

It is a travesty that they are both in time out

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 09:36:59 AM »
Ronaldo donning the thong of Thor and dropping his Hulk smash!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 09:38:51 AM »
Oh shnizzle,

remind me not to piss Ron off

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 09:39:41 AM »
respect Don-Ron as simple as that. and be clever with weider jokes.  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 09:40:43 AM »
I have warned enough of you that their are certain subject that will put you in timeout - one attacking the IFBB, NPC and the organizatiosn that support bodybuilding.  Do not forget this is a bodybuilding site.

Two, attacking and making fun and portraying Joe Weider as dead, or worse.  That is bull - it has gotten them into timeout before, and that is that.  Funny as when they posted it, they knew they crossed the line, and that was ok.  Even when others warned them it would be deleted and they would get timed out.  And then you taunt me thinking I won't do it.

Enough. Some of you forget I am here for the sport and the industry of bodybuilding, not your making fun of someone who is a respected founder of the bodybuilding world.

Don't like it, don't post on a bodybuilding board, and learn the difference between various boarsd and topics on this site.  There are 44 different boards here.  

I may have been sick all last week with a head cold and flu, but that doesnt mean others are irked.

got any nudes?
Deep Tissue Massage

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 09:42:45 AM »
Noworries (Onlyme) is in TO too. Ron put him in TO last time for chopping Joe Weider's face in a coffin and he did something similar in the Arnold thread, chopping a pic to make it look like Arnold was hanging Joe ::) :-\

Not sure about UnSung, but I didn't see DK say anything about Joe ???

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »
respect Don-Ron as simple as that. and be clever with weider jokes.  ;D

Respect on people, especialy ones that actualy try to do something with the sport, instead of behind a computer being negative and attacking all the time.    Positives and witty helps, especially in the holiday season.   I come here for the bodybuilindg info, industry info and to get a laugh.  I don't come here to get irked in the morning and see constant attacking and stupid threads just to piss people off.     Clearly, some of you forget what it takes to work as a promoter, build up discipline, and be merry and witty in the holiday season.

You can try, emailing me and seeing what you can to make getbig something more than just attacks all the time.

Noworries (Onlyme) is in TO too. Ron put him in TO last time for chopping Joe Weider's face in a coffin and he did something similar in the Arnold thread, chopping it to make like Arnold was hanging Joe

Yeah. isnt that funny - same thing last time that got them in time out. WTF?

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 09:45:25 AM »

meltdown

newmom

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 09:46:16 AM »
that would mean 90 percent of the posters would have to stop acting like they are 5 year olds

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 09:47:10 AM »
Noworries is in time out because Ron actually cares for him and wants only me to get out and exercise

This is where I would put a picture of Shamu swimming but I don't know how to paste pics from my iPhone

newmom

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 09:47:31 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 09:47:53 AM »
Respect on people, especialy ones that actualy try to do something with the sport, instead of behind a computer being negative and attacking all the time.    Positives and witty helps, especially in the holiday season.   I come here for the bodybuilindg info, industry info and to get a laugh.  I don't come here to get irked in the morning and see constant attacking and stupid threads just to piss people off.     Clearly, some of you forget what it takes to work as a promoter, build up discipline, and be merry and witty in the holiday season.

You can try, emailing me and seeing what you can to make getbig something more than just attacks all the time.

Yeah. isnt that funny - same thing last time that got them in time out. WTF?

But if someone makes personal attacks on anothers family or pedo remarks about their kids they stay?

newmom

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 09:49:07 AM »
But if someone makes personal attacks on anothers family or pedo remarks about their kids they stay?

I haven't been on here much Coach because of the stupidness, but I would be shocked if Ron allowed it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 09:49:21 AM »
Hello...Ron....Hello

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 09:52:17 AM »
I haven't been on here much Coach because of the stupidness, but I would be shocked if Ron allowed it

Intresting because I don't his ass in TO.

Re: BlackFlagRedStar