Author Topic: THEONLYONE  (Read 266 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
THEONLYONE
« on: December 14, 2010, 10:23:14 AM »
how many topics do you see here started for the purpose of insulting Russians?  You have come on here daily for week after week now doing your best to insult the fuck out of America?  Most of it is so silly, we're laughing... BUT..  How many people from America do you think log onto Russian message boards to bait and troll Russians?  Answer: 0

Infact, most Americans wish the best for your people.  I wish the best for your people.  I know many who wish the best for Russia.

Why is it so important for you to come on here daily and mock Americans and America?  If you have a beef with our government, well step in line, most of us also have a beef with our government in some form and we're happy to hear your legit complaints about it which in turn could be passed on through the voting booth if a person here agrees with what you're saying.  And that's ok here, we're allowed to do that.  You're just barely starting into a stage where you are allowed to have a beef with your government and even that doesn't work out so well for some if they get to loud.  

Here's my question: We're just people in America trying our best to live free and trying our best to keep the government under control.  We have as a people failed in some of these things but yet we keep trying for freedom sake.  You come on here mocking Americans for what is a great endeavor that we continue to fight for...  An endeavor that it seems at many times we are losing and you mock us for that??  Why?...  Why would you not support us for that?  Most of us wish the best for your people, why would you not be logging on and seek to find a brotherhood in America where we could jointly progress to the betterment of mankind?  That is what most of the people you are mocking on getbig want.

Why would you not want to join us/we-the-people in this majestic endeavor?

Are we not together on this goal?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: THEONLYONE
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 10:40:06 AM »
theonlyone is a Mindspin gimmick. He's just trying to troll this board for entertainment's sake.