Author Topic: Obama: "There is a sense that I have not been successful" - LMAO  (Read 3047 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama: "There is a sense that I have not been successful" - LMAO
« on: December 14, 2010, 02:51:28 PM »
This man is truly insane.     If he really believes this crappola - he is even more delusional than I ever imagined.    Still blaming everyone else. 

Here is a hint you marxist fool:  calling the GOP "hostage takers","evil empire", and "enemies of hispanics"  does not help your image. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama: "There is a sense that I have not been successful" - LMAO
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 08:43:13 PM »
 ;)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 02:53:11 AM »
Well to be fair the republicans has called Obama a terrorist, enemy of the nation, a liar and a communist so... ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 03:45:06 AM »
Did you watch the clip?  The man is delusional and takes no responsibility for a damn thing.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 05:11:32 AM »
Did you watch the clip?  The man is delusional and takes no responsibility for a damn thing.

Well then he is just like the last president then except you hate this one because he is a democrat.

Lucky for me im in the center and not a winger so i can dislike em both :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 05:14:54 AM »
Well then he is just like the last president then except you hate this one because he is a democrat.

Lucky for me im in the center and not a winger so i can dislike em both :D

I have 42,000 pots, please show me one supporting Bush.  I detested Bush. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 05:46:40 AM »
There is a sense?

His failure as president is not an illusion, it is a reality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 05:48:26 AM »
There is a sense?

His failure as president is not an illusion, it is a reality.

He says that in the things he has total control over he has been successful but not in other places.   Unreal.  He blames others for the partisan wars while not acknowledging that calling others hostage takers, enemies, evil empire, etc is making matters far worse. 

What a dork. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 06:10:12 AM »
Agreed.. this dude isnt the guy i voted for.. i voted for
Universal Healthcare
Close of Gitmo
I wanted Education at the forefront, not insane tax breaks to insanely rich people
end both wars immediatley

This dude isnt half as liberal as i thought he would be.. A lot of "essence of liberalism"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 06:14:45 AM »
Universal Healthcare
Close of Gitmo
I wanted Education at the forefront, not insane tax breaks to insanely rich people

This dude isnt half as liberal as i thought he would be.. A lot of "essence of liberalism"

Mal - I can deal with an honest lefty who I know where he is coming from, even if I disagree.  I can't deal with dishonesty and double dealing. 

look in NJ - the guy christie has a 52% popularity rating in a deep blue state.  Why?  Because he is straightforward and honest, and even people who disagree with him, know they are getting a straight deal.   

That is what people want, some semblenece of honesty.   They are not gettin it on any level.   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 06:19:46 AM »
Universal Healthcare
Close of Gitmo

He aint half as liberal as you thought he would be but still the rightwingers hate him like the plague. Go figure

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2010, 06:22:25 AM »
He aint half as liberal as you thought he would be but still the rightwingers hate him like the plague. Go figure

I hate the corruption, sell out to wall street, shackling me to mandated health care insurance, attempts to drive up and skyrocket my energy bills, trying to put on a circus act in NYC with the KSM Trials, spending us into oblivion, and pursuing a horrendous monetary policy which is destroying the dollar and driing up commodities prices   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2010, 06:32:11 AM »
I hate the corruption, sell out to wall street, shackling me to mandated health care insurance, attempts to drive up and skyrocket my energy bills, trying to put on a circus act in NYC with the KSM Trials, spending us into oblivion, and pursuing a horrendous monetary policy which is destroying the dollar and driing up commodities prices   

Agreed
but
Corruption, sell out to wall street, spending us into oblivion= Bush +any republican as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2010, 06:40:43 AM »
Agreed
but
Corruption, sell out to wall street, spending us into oblivion= Bush +any republican as well.

The problem is that Obama ran on the direct opposite of that. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2010, 06:46:33 AM »
The problem is that Obama ran on the direct opposite of that. 

That goes for every pres

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2010, 06:52:23 AM »
That goes for every pres

Yes,but when times are better - people dnt care as much.  Plus the media hyped up obama to expectations far beyond you average poltician almost to the Messiah status.     

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 07:06:08 AM »
Yup he was seen like the second coming of christ after the mess bush and the republicans left the country in.
Thats a hard burden to carry no matter what he cant live up to that.

But then again what the fuck do we know? Its probably the hardest job on earth and we are sitting behind our keyboards and acting like we know stuff.

Maybe we should just shut the fuck up and leave the politics to the politicians. We are debating politics like in the old days but those days are long gone and the issues might just be to complex now a days to debate on the same level.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 07:10:38 AM »
Universal Healthcare
Close of Gitmo

Don't kid yourself. He IS as liberal as you thought he would be. It's just that the American people have put the brakes on his left-winged agenda.

Plus, the debacle, that nearly let a terrorist who killed 200+ people walk SCOTT-FREE, put to death the "Shut down Gitmo" diatribe.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 07:11:47 AM »
Yup he was seen like the second coming of christ after the mess bush and the republicans left the country in.
Thats a hard burden to carry no matter what he cant live up to that.

But then again what the fuck do we know? Its probably the hardest job on earth and we are sitting behind our keyboards and acting like we know stuff.

Maybe we should just shut the fuck up and leave the politics to the politicians. We are debating politics like in the old days but those days are long gone and the issues might just be to complex now a days to debate on the same level.

He had a choice to be a true leader or be a g along for Mega Banks/Mega Corps/ Mega Govt    - he made his choice, and its not for the average guy just tryingto pay his bills and survve. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 07:14:38 AM »
True of course you should not be president if your not up to the tax. unfortuanetly with the election system we have where money buys you seats, tv-time and other politicians its hard to get a pres who arent dirty in one way or another

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 08:25:43 AM »

you hate the letter o

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 08:27:59 AM »
Don't kid yourself. He IS as liberal as you thought he would be. It's just that the American people have put the brakes on his left-winged agenda.

Plus, the debacle, that nearly let a terrorist who killed 200+ people walk SCOTT-FREE, put to death the "Shut down Gitmo" diatribe.

Really.. the American people put the brakes to it.. thats retarded... he could have closed Gitmo and ended the wars... and not bargoned with Repubs on Taxes without populus intervention if he wanted to.. thats just a dumb ass talking point that is supposed to sound good but dosent really add up to reality..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 08:40:22 AM »
Really.. the American people put the brakes to it.. thats retarded... he could have closed Gitmo and ended the wars... and not bargoned with Repubs on Taxes without populus intervention if he wanted to.. thats just a dumb ass talking point that is supposed to sound good but dosent really add up to reality..

He didn't close Gitmo, because for all the people that were demanding that he do so, NONE were willing to house those pieces of garbage themselves in their cities, states, or countries.

And, the final nail was the trial, in which that terrorist almost walked SCOTT-FREE.

Obama CAMPAIGNED on Afghanistan, stating that it (not Iraq) was the 'war of necessity' and the 'real war on terror'. As for Iraq, all Obama is doing is what Bush stated from the get-go: As they stand up; we stand down. Obama simply gave a timetable; Bush didn't.

As for the tax codes, the GOP has him by the nuts, after the beating the Dems just took at midterms. What part of that don't you understand?

If our taxes go up, he goes DOWN in 2012 and he knows it. He wants to get this over and done, because he does NOT want the GOP to squeeze tighter in January (when they take over the House) and force him to sign a longer extension on the tax cuts, with no benefits for his side to show for it.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010, 08:43:59 AM »
He didn't close Gitmo, because for all the people that were demanding that he do so, NONE were willing to house those pieces of garbage themselves in their cities, states, or countries.
And, the final nail was the trial, in which that terrorist almost walked SCOTT-FREE.
Obama CAMPAIGNED on Afghanistan, stating that it (not Iraq) was the 'war of necessity' and the 'real war on terror'. As for Iraq, all Obama is doing is what Bush stated from the get-go: As they stand up; we stand down. Obama simply gave a timetable; Bush didn't.
As for the tax codes, the GOP has him by the nuts, after the beating the Dems just took at midterms. What part of that don't you understand?
If our taxes go up, he goes DOWN in 2012 and he knows it. He wants to get this over and done, because he does NOT want the GOP to squeeze tighter in January (when they take over the House) and force him to sign a longer extension on the tax cuts, with no benefits for his side to show for it.
Dude its still lameduck and until jan dems have majority, so they could pass a bill right now with out Populus intervention and that would be end of story. thats why dems are mad...they are like you want to reach accross the isle not with repubs but they say no to everything you want. Also. this bill might not make it through the house.. which is full of dems now still.. do you know what the idea of lameduck house is...