Author Topic: Question for Wiggs, big_mal, Parker and other respectable gentlemen...  (Read 26158 times)

Alex23

You fat fucking niggerlover, I will find and lynch your wife. Race traitor.

What would you suggest is done regarding such treats? It's only the internet... I admire your sense of calm and resilience.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Question for Wiggs, big_mal, Parker and other respectable gentlemen...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »
What would you suggest is done regarding such treats? It's only the internet...

interesting...but "okami" ::) (oh brother) is obviously some insecure idiot caveman jealous and not worthy of attention of King Alex..im sure it makes you mad, as a mans family should not be threatened...But obviously you owned "okami" to the point of conspiracy to commit murder and it shall not go unpunished...but i will handle "okami"

Okami you fag...direct your attention towards me..you dont like blacks anyway..well how about this.....i live in LA and i travel...if you feel the need to tell me what you feel face to face...and maybe pick option D...i will oblige

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 09:22:56 PM »
Isn't his wife Japanese?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 09:31:27 PM »
Isn't his wife Japanese?
She is what we call a "japaho"

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 09:32:31 PM »
 It's just the internet "it's not serious".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 09:36:07 PM »
interesting...but "okami" ::) (oh brother) is obviously some insecure idiot caveman jealous and not worthy of attention of King Alex..im sure it makes you mad, as a mans family should not be threatened...But obviously you owned "okami" to the point of conspiracy to commit murder and it shall not go unpunished...but i will handle "okami"

Okami you fag...direct your attention towards me..you dont like blacks anyway..well how about this.....i live in LA and i travel...if you feel the need to tell me what you feel face to face...and maybe pick option D...i will oblige

Excellent post

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 09:37:59 PM »
It's just the internet "it's not serious".

So mr black flag...i must admit...good work you got dudes calling for your banning from ron,

must've ruffled a few feathers.. you will fit in well on getbig...good on ya

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 09:38:05 PM »
Isn't his wife Japanese?

Yea looks like "he" doesn't really like to be pointed out that under his "philosophy" he is what "they" call a "race traitor"... I wonder if his wife knows how insecure he really feels regarding other people of "color" which brings an interesting "conundrum" of hypocrisy..... maybe doesn't feel adequate in the cock department, which would explain his "taste"...

All jokes aside I dunno how you guys do it... that shit's getting old... I would flip the fuck up.. call me "fat" or whatever all you want, but hating on someone for what they "represent" in your head shows highest level of insecurity..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 09:39:32 PM »
Yea looks like "he" doesn't really like to be pointed out that under his "philosophy" he is what they a "race traitor"... I wonder if his wife knows how insecure he really feels regarding other people of "color" which brings an interesting "conundrum" of hypocrisy..... maybe doesn't feel adequate in the cock departement, which would explain his "taste"...

All jokes aside I dunno how you guys do it... that shit's getting old... I would flip the fuck up.. call me "fat" or whatever all you want, but hating one someone for what they "represent" in your head shows highest level of insecurity..

I never understood the level of bile Okami has for you.....it's way over the top.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 09:40:03 PM »

So mr black flag...i must admit...good work you got dudes calling for your banning from ron,

must've ruffled a few feathers.. you will fit in well on getbig...good on ya

Thanks man, I love you too.  :-*

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 09:42:24 PM »
Thanks man, I love you too.  :-*

dont be a fag...brokebackredstar

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 09:45:03 PM »
I never understood the level of bile Okami has for you.....it's way over the top.

dude wants to be alex23.... i swear its the reason dude is so emotional about it

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 09:46:05 PM »

Never did either brother... maybe the dude who tore his ass open and made the room stink when he was a kid looked like me... or maybe jealousy just runs strong...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 09:46:46 PM »
What I believe his beef is that possibly you have made some comments about Asians before (you have used the words "chinks' and 'gooks', the former just last week), and that you are married to a black woamn...
He doesn't like blacks, specifically Nigerians, due to the Nigerians being "Nigerians", ie, scamming mofos and the system...be mad at those who allow them to get away with it...

To me, if a person hate blacks, Mexicans, Asian, whites, whatever, that is how they feel, and they have a narrowview point...

I think it is wrong for him to speak about your wife the way he does, but he is trying to elicit a response, which he has...your original post...I actually believe this needs to handled off of the boards, thru pm's or email, don't get a board involved in a "beef", having those people choose sides, because ther are three sides to everything, yours mine and the truth...who knows things could have said in a pm that pissed him off.  

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 09:47:23 PM »
Yea looks like "he" doesn't really like to be pointed out that under his "philosophy" he is what they a "race traitor"... I wonder if his wife knows how insecure he really feels regarding other people of "color" which brings an interesting "conundrum" of hypocrisy..... maybe doesn't feel adequate in the cock departement, which would explain his "taste"...

All jokes aside I dunno how you guys do it... that shit's getting old... I would flip the fuck up.. call me "fat" or whatever all you want, but hating one someone for what they "represent" in your head shows highest level of insecurity..
hate to point this out cuz this is some very extremely low scum shit on okami's part but Alex yer record ain't so clean with your commentaries on jews/muslims  :-\

what goes around comes around i guess.. nothing personal here.
follow the arrows

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »
What I believe his beef is that possibly you have made some comments about Asians before (you have used the words "chinks' and 'gooks', the former just last week), and that you are married to a black woamn...
He doesn't like blacks, specifically Nigerians, due to the Nigerians being "Nigerians", ie, scamming mofos and the system...be mad at those who allow them to get away with it...

To me, if a person hate blacks, Mexicans, Asian, whites, whatever, that is how they feel, and they have a narrowview point...

I think it is wrong for him to speak about your wife the way he does, but he is trying to elicit a response, which he has...your original post...I actually believe this needs to handled off of the boards, thru pm's or email, don't get a board involved in a "beef", having those people choose sides, because ther are three sides to everything, yours mine and the truth...who knows things could have said in a pm that pissed him off.  

yo MLK..we lookin for a fight here so quit getting all logical on me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 09:57:04 PM »
What would you suggest is done regarding such treats? It's only the internet... I admire your sense of calm and resilience.

I'd just ignore it, Okami is a good man as are you...

You two should try and reconcile your differences...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 09:58:23 PM »
yo MLK..we lookin for a fight here so quit getting all logical on me
This:

Vs.

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 10:00:38 PM »

My dad once arrested an Irish dude who rapped 12 kids in 2 months... they beat him raw... he eventually got off the hook....

Luckily we're smart enough to realize not all Irish paint their room with kid's shit..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 10:05:03 PM »
My dad once arrested an Irish dude who rapped 12 kids in 2 months... they beat him raw... he eventually got off the hook....

Luckily we're smart enough to realize not all Irish paint their room with kid's shit..
Quite true, quite true...

Oh and chaos... ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 10:48:04 PM »

Xerxes, where did you " have sex, got kids" thread go?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 10:56:04 PM »
Am I considered a "respectable gentleman"?  I feel a novel coming....

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lesaucer

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 10:58:50 PM »
tell gh15 to cut off his drugs and gh supply source and get him out of bodybuilding!!!