Author Topic: Jimmy Carter: "America Is Ready for a Gay President"  (Read 3337 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Jimmy Carter: "America Is Ready for a Gay President"
« on: December 15, 2010, 02:48:38 PM »
Jimmy Carter Thinks America Is Ready for a Gay President
http://gawker.com/5713809/jimmy-carter-thinks-america-is-ready-for-a-gay-president

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________

Trying to be cooler than Bill Clinton, former President Jimmy Carter says that he thinks America has taken great strides in accepting homosexuality and that the country is ready for a gay president. Barney Frank just formed an exploratory committee.

Send an email to Brian Moylan, the author of this post, at brian@gawker.com.

________________________ ____________________

As if one inexperienced token candidate is not enough aready?   ::)  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Jimmy Carter: "America Is Ready for a Gay President"
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 03:09:23 PM »
No... It's not ready.

It won't be ready for at least 50-60 years.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 03:50:23 PM »
I wasn't aware anyone cared what Jimmy Carter thinks. He should keep his trap shut, just when Obama was about to replace him as the worst POTUS I can remember.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 04:12:37 PM »
I don't see where Carter did anything that bad to be honest... I've done a lot of research and obviously he wasn't special, but he wasn't bad.

He also wasn't the worst... Lots of worse Presidents in the history of this country.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 04:14:21 PM »
I don't see where Carter did anything that bad to be honest... I've done a lot of research and obviously he wasn't special, but he wasn't bad.

He also wasn't the worst... Lots of worse Presidents in the history of this country.

Like I said that I can remember
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 11:16:28 PM »
I wasn't aware anyone cared what Jimmy Carter thinks. He should keep his trap shut, just when Obama was about to replace him as the worst POTUS I can remember.

Your memory is atrocious. Just start with 2001 to 2009 and you have the worst prez and biggest dummy ever to occupy the Oval Office.
!

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 03:55:04 AM »
Your memory is atrocious. Just start with 2001 to 2009 and you have the worst prez and biggest dummy ever to occupy the Oval Office.

George W. Bush was one of the better presidents of the modern era. That should be obvious when you consider the disaster that is currently in the White House. And no, he is no dummy. He was way smarter than most of his critics.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 05:18:30 AM »
America is ready for a Muslim, Black Lesbian for President!   ::)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 05:24:03 AM »
George W. Bush was one of the better presidents of the modern era. That should be obvious when you consider the disaster that is currently in the White House. And no, he is no dummy. He was way smarter than most of his critics.

Yeah Bush did a phenomenal job ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 05:28:23 AM »
America is ready for a Muslim, Black Lesbian for President!   ::)

We already have one. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 07:09:32 AM »
Jimmy Carter is the worst President in American history with Barrack Hussein Obama running neck in neck for the title after two years. Obama is an incompetent, unqualified, abject failure who is no better than the token black guy who is rewarded with a job he doesn't deserve simply for being black. However, Obama has more intelligence in one of his eyelashes than Carter has in his entire body.

To the other affirmative action nitwit who posted above me and is too much of a pussy to respond to the constant and unending abuse I send his way in practically every thread, why don't you try learning history from a book that wasn't written in Ebonics or that doesn't have big, colorful illustrations and pop ups on every page?

Jimmy Carter is without a doubt the worst president in American history by a mile. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete moron or is functionally illiterate and hence too lazy or too stupid to investigate the truth for themselves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 07:13:52 AM »
Jimmy Carter is the worst President in American history with Barrack Hussein Obama running neck in neck for the title after two years. Obama is an incompetent, unqualified, abject failure who is no better than the token black guy who is rewarded with a job he doesn't deserve simply for being black. However, Obama has more intelligence in one of his eyelashes than Carter has in his entire body.

To the other affirmative action nitwit who posted above me and is too much of a pussy to respond to the constant and unending abuse I send his way in practically every thread, why don't you try learning history from a book that wasn't written in Ebonics or that doesn't have big, colorful illustrations and pop ups on every page?

Jimmy Carter is without a doubt the worst president in American history by a mile. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete moron or is functionally illiterate and hence too lazy or too stupid to investigate the truth for themselves.

One of these is coming from Obama very soon. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 08:18:45 AM »
America is probably ready, but I doubt it happens.  Societal views on homosexuality have really changed. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 08:22:10 AM »
America is probably ready, but I doubt it happens.  Societal views on homosexuality have really changed. 

I can deal with libertarian homo who wants to be fiscally prudent, cu spending, cut regulation, end bailouts and take a chainsaw to the govt, but definately not the typical marxist radical gay freak who wants to prace around in NYC n his pink panties wearing ballet slippers.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2010, 09:17:30 AM »

You think so?  They couldn't even get the people to vote for Preparation H...I mean...Proposition 8 in California. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 09:22:36 AM »

The Islamic world will really love us then. ::)

I don't care one way or the other, but could you imagine how libs that actually believe this crap visualize the future? Pure insanity.

Im too lazy to look it up, but I wonder how some of our gay marriage supporters feel about the Columbia University professor that was arrested this week for having an 8 year incestuous relationship with his daughter. Is it that hard to fathom that libs who chimed in on the relationship think its ok because it was consensual. That's next folks. The next big item on the social justice ballot--- free love between parents and children-- maybe incestuous marriage will be the big presidential issue in 2012.

But imagine the world with a gay prez--Terrorism will shrink to nothing, oil prices will drop, and anti american propaganda will evaporate. Right?  :-\

Not only is America not ready for having a queer prez, but having one would be a disaster for commerce and national security.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 09:42:03 AM »

I don't care one way or the other, but could you imagine how libs that actually believe this crap visualize the future? Pure insanity.

Im too lazy to look it up, but I wonder how some of our gay marriage supporters feel about the Columbia University professor that was arrested this week for having an 8 year incestuous relationship with his daughter. Is it that hard to fathom that libs who chimed in on the relationship think its ok because it was consensual. That's next folks. The next big item on the social justice ballot--- free love between parents and children-- maybe incestuous marriage will be the big presidential issue in 2012.

But imagine the world with a gay prez--Terrorism will shrink to nothing, oil prices will drop, and anti american propaganda will evaporate. Right?  :-\

Not only is America not ready for having a queer prez, but having one would be a disaster for commerce and national security.

but your ready to run a retard :D :D :D the dumbing down of the repub party :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2010, 09:53:36 AM »
You think so?  They couldn't even get the people to vote for Preparation H...I mean...Proposition 8 in California. 

Definitely.  The majority of Americans support traditional marriage, but in numerous other areas, homosexuality has been given special protection (employment, housing, hate crimes, etc.).  The change in just the past 20 years has been remarkable. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2010, 09:54:49 AM »
I can deal with libertarian homo who wants to be fiscally prudent, cu spending, cut regulation, end bailouts and take a chainsaw to the govt, but definately not the typical marxist radical gay freak who wants to prace around in NYC n his pink panties wearing ballet slippers.   

I pretty much agree.  I wouldn't eliminate a candidate solely because he or she is gay.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2010, 09:56:54 AM »

But imagine the world with a gay prez--Terrorism will shrink to nothing, oil prices will drop, and anti american propaganda will evaporate. Right?  :-\

I don't know George.  I hired a homosexual young man in my office and he put a plant and air freshener in the men's bathroom.  I thought it was a nice touch.   :)  A gay president might give the country a makeover.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2010, 10:34:22 AM »
No... It's not ready.

It won't be ready for at least 50-60 years.

Homophobe post reported.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2010, 10:39:15 AM »
Homophobe post reported.

I'm not homophobic actually... I'd be fine with it, but I know that "America" is not.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2010, 10:50:51 AM »
I didn't know you were thinking of running 333?  :P
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V