Author Topic: Hit in order?  (Read 14257 times)

spude

• Getbig III
Hit in order?
« on: December 16, 2010, 02:11:23 PM »
1-2-3-4?

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
Re: Hit in order?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 02:12:09 PM »

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 02:20:16 PM »

Me too, always found her kinda hot...angry bitch, makes me horny...the only reason i occasionally watch that shitshow...btw, have some inside info, one fella here at gb is regularly banging 1...

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 02:30:01 PM »
Me too, always found her kinda hot...angry bitch, makes me horny...the only reason i occasionally watch that shitshow...btw, have some inside info, one fella here at gb is regularly banging 1...

I love that bitchy ass look she always has on her face and the way she does that snarly thing.  You know she would be making that same face and asking you to fukc her harder.......I'll be right back.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 03:06:24 PM »
1, 4, 3

I pass on Number 2...

I'll leave that Billy Mimnaugh

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 05:24:57 PM »
333333333333333333333333 3333333    4        1       4 1 4 333333333333333333333333 333333

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 06:16:47 PM »
1-2-3-4?

I can't really see the legs and ass of the number 2, but other than that, 1,3,2,4

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 10:02:06 PM »

Who, gh15?

epic_alien

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 10:44:44 PM »
ill take the soap opera girl any day

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 10:48:32 PM »
1 and 4 at the same time, number 3 would doing laundry, number 2 would be lying unconscious stuffed in a closet

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
would you hit it??
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 10:08:30 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: would you hit it??
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 10:19:55 PM »
Right now, yea.  :-\ :-\
D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 10:27:07 PM »
damn shes a lil cutie pie
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 10:32:37 PM »
damn shes a lil cutie pie

What do you find "cute" about her?
D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 10:35:24 PM »
What do you find "cute" about her?

only her face and perfect hair

the body just looks anorexic wich aint a bad thing. ive been with some lean skanks who had ripped abs like that that didnt work out but only took pain medicines
A

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 10:36:35 PM »
she's adorable and impressive!!!!  no masculine face yet.  wonder what her penoris looks like ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 10:44:37 PM »
only her face and perfect hair

the body just looks anorexic wich aint a bad thing. ive been with some lean skanks who had ripped abs like that that didnt work out but only took pain medicines

Key words in your statement.  ;)

Can you look past her triceps and ripped Abs?
D

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 11:27:41 PM »
Of course, that first pic is sexy as hell.

Get her to tone it down a notch so she's not so veiny and she's a 10.
It's Hip to be Square!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 11:36:34 PM »
Fuck yeah! If you wouldn't hit that you need to have your test. levels checked.

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 12:31:52 AM »
Just think of that stiff little clit.Yum Yum Yum ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 01:40:38 AM »

i hope you fellas understand that this is the exact result gh usage and no steroid,, yes she does use steroid because those girls dont stop at nothing thsay are fucked up,,but the reason you see what you see going on in midsection and the reason delt so full and more meat is HGH,,this is the exact expectation you as boys and girls should have when it comes to being lean on gh,,this is it right there,,ofcourse she is less bodyfat than just being lean and for that you need little more prep time,,but this is what gh causes,,this is a girl that had money to gh or her boyfriend had money to gh or dealer girlfriend etc etc,,and the supply of gh is contant in that house hold,,

again i will say it once again ,,BODYBUILDER AND FITNESS GIRL TODAY HAVE NO GOOD GENETIC PERAY THEY ARE ALL A RESULT OF USAGE OF GH AND ANABICA STEROID ,,THIS IS IT ,,GH WILL TURN ANYONE TO LEAN AND POTENTIALY LARGE DEPENDIGN ON HOW YOU USE THE STEOROID TO BLOW UP THE NEW MUSCLE FIBER BODY ADD FROM GH,,

this is the wholllllllle secret behind bodybuilding,,no hard work persay especially not girls ,,males sometime put hard work in but girl never,,so there is really no hard work involve and no special nutrition ,,it is all ALL ALL drug related results and the main drug that with out it you can not achieve the magazine look as i call it is G H with out it you will never have magazine  look nwo day ,,

i cant state how imporant it is for you fellas to understand bodybuilding is ALL ABOUT GH NOW DAY and for the last 20 years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 01:42:34 AM »
and no i would nto hit it,,this degree of girl is always fucked in head,,girls who normal in head DO NOT USE GH AT THIS LEVEL NOR DO ANABOLIC STEROIDS! never ever go for fitness girl or bodybuildign girl ,,never ever remember what gh15 tellin you here,,you go for them and you are doomed and your bodybuilding is doomed!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

magicuser

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010, 01:51:07 AM »
Is that a dude with photshop girl head n hair?

hands are horrendous

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 03:30:31 AM »
and no i would nto hit it,,this degree of girl is always fucked in head,,girls who normal in head DO NOT USE GH AT THIS LEVEL NOR DO ANABOLIC STEROIDS! never ever go for fitness girl or bodybuildign girl ,,never ever remember what gh15 tellin you here,,you go for them and you are doomed and your bodybuilding is doomed!

gh15 approved

hit it... not marry it and devote your life to "it"  :P

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 04:12:26 AM »
i hope you fellas understand that this is the exact result gh usage and no steroid,, yes she does use steroid because those girls dont stop at nothing thsay are fucked up,,but the reason you see what you see going on in midsection and the reason delt so full and more meat is HGH,,this is the exact expectation you as boys and girls should have when it comes to being lean on gh,,this is it right there,,ofcourse she is less bodyfat than just being lean and for that you need little more prep time,,but this is what gh causes,,this is a girl that had money to gh or her boyfriend had money to gh or dealer girlfriend etc etc,,and the supply of gh is contant in that house hold,,

again i will say it once again ,,BODYBUILDER AND FITNESS GIRL TODAY HAVE NO GOOD GENETIC PERAY THEY ARE ALL A RESULT OF USAGE OF GH AND ANABICA STEROID ,,THIS IS IT ,,GH WILL TURN ANYONE TO LEAN AND POTENTIALY LARGE DEPENDIGN ON HOW YOU USE THE STEOROID TO BLOW UP THE NEW MUSCLE FIBER BODY ADD FROM GH,,

this is the wholllllllle secret behind bodybuilding,,no hard work persay especially not girls ,,males sometime put hard work in but girl never,,so there is really no hard work involve and no special nutrition ,,it is all ALL ALL drug related results and the main drug that with out it you can not achieve the magazine look as i call it is G H with out it you will never have magazine  look nwo day ,,

i cant state how imporant it is for you fellas to understand bodybuilding is ALL ABOUT GH NOW DAY and for the last 20 years

gh15 approved

ist she all gh also (i doubt she s on roids because her face is  still to feminine after all that years in comp)

Marit Bjørgen (born March 21, 1980 in Trondheim) is a Norwegian cross country skier and triple olympic champion from Midtre Gauldal, Norway. Bjørgen is the most successful sprinter in Cross-Country World Cup history, with twenty-three victories. She is ranked joint second with Bente Skari in the ladies all-time Cross-Country World Cup rankings, with forty-one individual victories. Only Yelena Välbe of the former Soviet Union has more victories. One of her most notable achievements was winning the most medals at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics, with five, including three gold medals.

She is a member of the Rognes IL ski club and is 5'6" (168 cm) tall, weighs 141 lb (64 kg), and is coached by Svein Tore Samdal.