Author Topic: How do I get hold of Lee Priest for a guest appearance at my new Gym & Fitness E  (Read 5325 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Hello Everyone, I have been away for a while, but good to be back.  How do I get hold of Lee Priest for a guest appearance at my new Gym & Fitness Equipment supplier in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA? In the new year I am opening a gym & fitness wholesale commercial equipment distributor in Gippsland Victoria.  I have built a basic website for now - anyone interested can visit it here www.sittingbull.com.au   - anyway an appearance from Lee would really be a fantastic promotion to my new business. Does anyone know what Lee Charges and what his requirements would be?.  Any help would be appreciated.
V

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
why you want, this liar priest charector to guest apearance your gym,,,, he is nothing but no god mutated dwarf who sell hsi own mother for hormones then liar right to faces of those,,, that supports him an say "oh no i dont use thsi mani hormnes i only take 2cc deca per weeks",, this guy is bad bad bad SHIT news he has no heart or soul n GOD oOF HORMONES wish nothing but the worst for dwarf liar shcum bag priest.

gh15 approved.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
Hello Everyone, I have been away for a while, but good to be back.  How do I get hold of Lee Priest for a guest appearance at my new Gym & Fitness Equipment supplier in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA? In the new year I am opening a gym & fitness wholesale commercial equipment distributor in Gippsland Victoria.  I have built a basic website for now - anyone interested can visit it here www.sittingbull.com.au   - anyway an appearance from Lee would really be a fantastic promotion to my new business. Does anyone know what Lee Charges and what his requirements would be?.  Any help would be appreciated.

dude...... why waste ur time posting here asking that question...... ?

email the man himself

also .......... i know u are just starting ur business and may have a tight budget but

dont just ask him to appear as a one off ..... like an open day for ur business

ask him to appear every year.... whenever would best suit him...

good luck

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
OMG, you're serious...? LOL why would you hire that little tatted up dwarf ? he hasn't competed in like 5 years, get someone that people actually want to see and doesn't have to stand on a stack of phone books to be seen.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV

dude...... why waste ur time posting here asking that question...... ?

email the man himself

also .......... i know u are just starting ur business and may have a tight budget but

dont just ask him to appear as a one off ..... like an open day for ur business

ask him to appear every year.... whenever would best suit him...

good luck

monstercalves,,, u clearly do not have monsterbrain lol why this charector would want dwarf liar priest to appear yearly in this store. liar priest cannot commmit to single woman, supplement companey,,, NOTHING. and you want this dwarf to agreee make appearance ever year? This not use of brain like GOD OF HORMONES teach his deciples from the bible. Liar priest shure way to have store fail, comapny fail, marriage fail,,,,, he is true meaning of human piece of shit. i spit on humans garbage like this dwarf and would not give cup of my golden fresh piss for make his life any better,, anyone who deal with priest learn lesson, you see and we all will see too.

gh15 approved.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Well, As a businessman, I must think of the bottomline - and love or hate him - Lee Priest will make more money for me that what his guest appearance fee will cost me. That's the bottom Line - advertising is expensive, why advertise when you can get 10 times the attention from a guest appearance in press releases, also give the guest a chance to make some good money too - flogging their wares - WIN WIN all round
V

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
OMG, you're serious...? LOL why would you hire that little tatted up dwarf ? he hasn't competed in like 5 years, get someone that people actually want to see and doesn't have to stand on a stack of phone books to be seen.

YES this Captain is control of ship!,,, he learn lessons and listen everything gh15 says to T an never queston TRUTH which come form my mouth,, pretty soon i can retires rest easy noing gh15 legasy lives on.

gh15 approved.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
Well, As a businessman, I must think of the bottomline - and love or hate him - Lee Priest will make more money for me that what his guest appearance fee will cost me. That's the bottom Line - advertising is expensive, why advertise when you can get 10 times the attention from a guest appearance in press releases, also give the guest a chance to make some good money too - flogging their wares - WIN WIN all round

clearly your business is same as used casr salesmens,,, and you never have deal with dwarf liar priest in past. listen buddy, gh15 tell you that this little guy is very sneaky,, he not just flat out liar , but he liar in the worst ckind, the kind that go behind your back and fuk your girlfriends and then smile to face and say he not do that,,, this dwarf isnt worth the cost he charge,, never trtust grown man wh o cant ride tha rides at amuzment parcs,,

gh15 approved.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
oh and btw business is about keeping good relationships....... when you get lee to turn up for a 2nd year make sure he brings another pro aswell.....

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
monstercalves,,, u clearly do not have monsterbrain lol why this charector would want dwarf liar priest to appear yearly in this store. liar priest cannot commmit to single woman, supplement companey,,, NOTHING. and you want this dwarf to agreee make appearance ever year? This not use of brain like GOD OF HORMONES teach his deciples from the bible. Liar priest shure way to have store fail, comapny fail, marriage fail,,,,, he is true meaning of human piece of shit. i spit on humans garbage like this dwarf and would not give cup of my golden fresh piss for make his life any better,, anyone who deal with priest learn lesson, you see and we all will see too.

gh15 approved.

ohhhhhh for fucks sakeeeeeeeeeeeeee

we've got a fukn gh15 impersonator......

gh15 already gets right on my tits never mind some prick that actually bothers to pretend he is him

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
mcClutcheon will fuck you just like he's fucked everyone else in his life and professionally, lol I don't think there's one person that's had a semi-normal relationship with this little dwarf, he's talked shit about so many companies and this while still being under contract and getting monthly paycheck's from them, he's fucked in the head.  He's got a big mouth he just can't keep shut.

supernick

• Getbig IV
just go on md.com and ask him yourself hes got his own thread.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Top Ten places to find Lee Priest at any given time(in order)

1. Marriage Counseling(wednesday and saturday)
2. Skat convention
3. Baby dick/dwarfs anonymous meeting(monday and thursdays)
4. Liars anonymous meeting(tuesday and fridays)
5. Tuff guy/mma contests(not fighting but telling everyone he is going to do the next 1)
6. Washing windows at a race track while on the phone asking when his stack will be in because he is running low doing over 5 grams a week(off season).
7. At an friends wifes/girlfriends house trying to fuck her
8. On his knees at MD looking to do anything for a job(including sucking dick)
9. On the phone crying to his ex-wifes to take him back
10. In front of a computer typing in all caps saying he will be doing a show soon when 99% of the people reading it know he is lying because he hasn't trained back in years

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

1. Marriage Counseling
2. Skat convention
3. Baby dick/dwarfs anonymous
4. Liars anonymous
5. Tuff guy/mma contests(not fighting but telling everyone he is going to do the next 1)
6. Washing windows at a race track while on the phone asking when his stack will be in because he is running low doing over 5 grams a week(off season).
10. In front of a computer typing in all caps saying he will be doing a show soon when 99% of the people reading it know he is lying because he hasn't trained back in years

Hahaha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this to a T.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Alright I get it, Lee Priest may not be a good business partner, but I have only dealt with Lee from a fan perspective at a show, he always seemed friendly and good to people and always had the longest line at the Aussie shows.  Anyway, rather than constant flaming, anyone recommend a good up and coming Aussie amateur who is available then.
V

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
Alright I get it, Lee Priest may not be a good business partner, but I have only dealt with Lee from a fan perspective at a show, he always seemed friendly and good to people and always had the longest line at the Aussie shows.  Anyway, rather than constant flaming, anyone recommend a good up and coming Aussie amateur who is available then.

hahhahah

ignore these pricks contact lee ..... no aussie bb is going to be better for business than lee;;;;

just fukn email him and get it done

new balance.....get shit done!

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
crocodile dundee! ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Did you happen to be standing with your girlfriend/wife when you talked to Lee? Honest question.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Guy Grundy!

seriously though, lee will just fuck you probably will ask for half $$ in advance and then not show up

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
crocodile dundee! ;D

u mean Mick Dundee u fanny!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Lee still has huge fan base. Guaranteed to get your event full of people.

Contact him via his new supplement company. You could also work a deal to sell his supps in your gym... that might make him interested to appear there more frequently...

I must say GB is not the best place to look info on this kind of subject.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Do I have to do everything....geez....

A

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

1. Marriage Counseling(wednesday and saturday)
2. Skat convention
3. Baby dick/dwarfs anonymous meeting(monday and thursdays)
4. Liars anonymous meeting(tuesday and fridays)

;D This is what happens when you have never had a real job in your life

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter

Hi mate, shoot me an email and I will pass on Lee's contact details for you.
promuscle@dohertysgym.com

You should exhibit at my fitness expo in March www.fitx.com.au

TD

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
Hi mate, shoot me an email and I will pass on Lee's contact details for you.
promuscle@dohertysgym.com

You should exhibit at my fitness expo in March www.fitx.com.au

TD

e-kul....if u've got this guy helpin u then ur doin ok......take his help