Author Topic: Mind Blowing Jay Cutler Pic 3 weeks Before 2009 Olympia  (Read 19155 times)

spude

• Getbig III
Re: Mind Blowing Jay Cutler Pic 3 weeks Before 2009 Olympia
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2010, 07:29:07 AM »
His upper body looks 8 weeks out, which for the fridge is stage ready.
His face looks 24 weeks out.

And his hair looks 8 years out...

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2010, 07:30:48 AM »
So you think there is no genetic limitation in how large you can grow?
You say that everybody is capable to grow as big muscles as jason cutler, just not so well shaped and inserted?

He has shit shape and insertions. He looks like complete shit.

If you don't have heart/kidney issues and consume extreme ammounts of steroids/growth/slin for years on end you get a lot of mass.

Jay was just some midget fat kid with below average genetics.
Trans Milkshake.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2010, 07:39:18 AM »

*Jessie Owens ran a 10.2 in the 100 m in 1936 on a dirt track! Unless he got in a time machine, he could not have used any steroids as they were NOT invented in 1936!

100% wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid

The use of gonadal steroids pre-dates their identification and isolation. Medical use of testicle extract began in the late 19th century while its effects on strength were still being studied.[5] The isolation of gonadal steroids can be traced back to 1931 when Adolf Butenandt, a chemist in Marburg, purified 15 milligrams of the male hormone androstenone from tens of thousands of litres of urine. This steroid was subsequently synthesized in 1934 by Leopold Ruzicka, a chemist in Zurich.[6]

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2010, 07:41:23 AM »
that is correct,, everyone can be 5'9 280lb 6% ,,the reason you are not and he is ,,is because while he portray a good fella on theoutside,,the inside is rotten and eaten by mega doses of everything you can imagine,,huge doses hgh,,big doses aas,,you on the other hand strugle to afford your 5 iu and 1 gram a week of total aas and thats why you stuck at 225 8% and he stuck at 280 6%

we all humans all build same withiin about 10lb from reachother more or less ,,when same bf that is ,,some have more estrogen some less,,but drugs fix it all,,

gh15 approved
This is not true.  Everyone cannot be 5'9 and 280 at 6%  ::).  Lets take this yrs Olympia, Kai tried it, didn't work out well. You have to take bodytypes into account, mesomorph, ectomorph, endomorph and bone structure.  Don't want to be disrespectful to you, but that defies common sense.

If every 5'9 guy in the world did exactly what Cutler does, very few would be his weight and bf%.  We're not all built the same, within the same height some ppl have long torso and short legs, long legs and short torso, narrow shoulders, wide shoulders, etc.  Ronnie and Flex are the same height.  Ronnie has been over 300lbs onstage, now way could flex get to 300 unless he was around 30% bf even though they're the same height

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2010, 07:46:54 AM »
hhhhhhhhhh

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 07:50:22 AM »

If you don't have heart/kidney issues and consume extreme ammounts of steroids/growth/slin for years on end you get a lot of mass.

I know Jason is not Flex Wheeler what comes to genetics.

Just wondered if the argument by gh15 that anybody can get lean 280 lbs was actually from this world... He stated that that's the case; anyone consuming huge amounts of drugs is capable to gain that level of bodymass. I'm not claiming anything, I don't have any competence on this subject.
I know that with loads of drugs you grow but I've always thought that individual genetic potential puts limits to how big you can get!

And isn't it a fact that if you have short muscles ('bad' insertions), they can't grow beyond that certain limit?
For example pros almost all have long bicep muscles, meanwhile many average gym rats have short ones... leaving a gap between bicep and forearm..
Short muscle can't grow as big as long muscle!? Then it should obviously be impossible for everybody to get lean 280...?

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 07:50:50 AM »
Still looked better in '01.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2010, 08:10:50 AM »
no !!!09 was his best !!! the pic on right is not from 09 mr o...this is the best hes  ever been check his pic on cover of flex last month...really look at it !!!that is the absolute best a person has ever looked   EVER!!!!!  period,  01 he did not have the size of 09 but similar condition but still not as good...seriously check those 09 mr o pics out...no one even ronnie in 03 cant touch him in 09 mr o!!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2010, 08:16:41 AM »
no !!!09 was his best !!! the pic on right is not from 09 mr o...this is the best hes  ever been check his pic on cover of flex last month...really look at it !!!that is the absolute best a person has ever looked   EVER!!!!!  period,  01 he did not have the size of 09 but similar condition but still not as good...seriously check those 09 mr o pics out...no one even ronnie in 03 cant touch him in 09 mr o!!

Calm down, Gloria! We all got that you absolutely love 09 Jay and you sincerely think he's the best ever. I could name half a dozen better physiques that did hit the Olympia stage than that one (and some of them didn't even win the O' that year). I also think Jay 2001 was much beter as far as balance, proportions and symmetry are concerned. Jay 09 only has size and conditioning over 01 Jay. And Ronnie 2003 is overated BTW. To each his own.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2010, 09:20:27 AM »
Getting carried away, aren't we?
The 2009 version of Jay has been known to cause "mass hysteria" :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2010, 09:24:13 AM »
I just realized, Jay is actually showing SOME vascularity. Very little, but he has some.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2010, 11:02:55 AM »
Regression fellas, in your face!!

QFT

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2010, 11:07:09 AM »

I love this post hehehe.
Jay wins 4 Olympia and 3 Arnold's and you think he was some avg fat kid.

Imagine what the rest of us could do if we just got the right amount of drugs...right?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2010, 11:36:40 AM »
jay has the lines and cuts of a sphere

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2010, 11:39:44 AM »
Jay should only be 2 time Mr. O and two time AC champ...oh well.
Paper Champ

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2010, 11:53:13 AM »

Nice pic but my mind is not blown, and I agree he looked better previously.  :-\

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2010, 12:17:18 PM »
I know Jason is not Flex Wheeler what comes to genetics.

Just wondered if the argument by gh15 that anybody can get lean 280 lbs was actually from this world... He stated that that's the case; anyone consuming huge amounts of drugs is capable to gain that level of bodymass. I'm not claiming anything, I don't have any competence on this subject.
I know that with loads of drugs you grow but I've always thought that individual genetic potential puts limits to how big you can get!

And isn't it a fact that if you have short muscles ('bad' insertions), they can't grow beyond that certain limit?
For example pros almost all have long bicep muscles, meanwhile many average gym rats have short ones... leaving a gap between bicep and forearm..
Short muscle can't grow as big as long muscle!? Then it should obviously be impossible for everybody to get lean 280...?

you r correct. you have no competence on this subject.

even the image u showed tries to show a linear distance on angular subjects.

you ignore the fact that volume is simply length x breadth x height. volume = mass.

a short length can be offset by breadth and height- to equal the same volume.

in order for your argument to be true, you need to correlate average gym rats in all 3 dimensions..which of course you cant.

additionallly, generally speaking, volume has alot to do with strength. a high bicep that is narrow and short can move the same mass as another with the same volume but different dimensions.

still, some dimensions mean more than others. its a fact that the "total change in dimensions" is related to the distance that the mass is moved.

i.e. the amount of shortening, in relative terms, dictates the distance. the absolute amount of shortening is related to the load that is moved over that distance.

but as fas as distance moved, the change in height and length is more important that change in breadth.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2010, 12:18:11 PM »
I love this post hehehe.
Jay wins 4 Olympia and 3 Arnold's and you think he was some avg fat kid.

Imagine what the rest of us could do if we just got the right amount of drugs...right?

Look at the pictures. He has awful genetics. Farmer joints, huge waist, shitty insertions and shape.

He has a decent response to drugs.

He wins contests because bodybuilding judges mass and conditioning over everything.

Compared to you he probably has decent genetics, compared to everyone else they are below average.
Trans Milkshake.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2010, 12:19:27 PM »
i wish my genetics were that awfull

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2010, 12:41:04 PM »

01 is epic bedroom lighting, 09 is direct FLASH (which washes out definition)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »
TO ME THAT PIC B4 THE 09 MR O IS THE BEST JAY HAS  ever looked!!!  HIS 09 CONDITION AT THE MR O SHOWED THE BEST BUILT PERSON TO BE ON AN OLYMPIA STAGE EVER.....in 2010 he was not as good as 09...i think him in 09 and ronnie in 03 are the 2 best bodies ever to hit the stage with 2009 jay 1st,,, 2003  ron 2nd

u dont know bodybuilding......

many guys throughout the 90s had a superior physique to jay not to mention dorian and ronnie,,,,,

when we talk about the best physiques ever,,,,, guys who have never won an olympia or even came 2nd 3rd 4th ...........are better than jay at his best

jay does carry a shitload of muscle at a small height........ but as i said..............

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2010, 03:03:22 PM »

He wins contests because bodybuilding judges mass and conditioning over everything.

makes ya wonder why paco doesnt place higher...

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2010, 03:15:02 PM »
makes ya wonder why paco doesnt place higher...

He should. He isn't moving in the right circles has the wrong image and is from the wrong country.
Trans Milkshake.

lesaucer

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2010, 03:25:08 PM »
this is gh face,,lean but more of a fuller look ,,large big face that still look smaller on the body like they dont belong,,come stage time hgh is out and face get drier,,simple as that,,quality is there anyway,,but rest assure of the fact that if you arer same dose hgh as he you will be exactly same size as he ,,not meaning same muscle quality that will be determines by genetic respond but your lean size will be same as jason ,,

gh15 approved

you should speak more about that.. since my friend started gh he got a fucking bigger face, its ridiculous, also, his voice changed, like hes sick now or something

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2010, 05:36:25 PM »
honestly i don't see any progress from 01 to 09