Author Topic: pm question anwered  (Read 15113 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: pm question answer
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2010, 02:08:23 PM »
I wish I was your age cause knowing what I know now from this board I'd like to go balls out at least once in my life. Sucks that I pretty much went through my entire life believing lies.

x2

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »
are you on a legit script buying from a pharmacy?

For testosterone, yes. Not HGH.

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
Re: pm question anwered
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2010, 03:06:27 PM »
god what about IP yellow tops somatropin
"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: pm q answer
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2010, 04:57:38 PM »
Not exactly man, it's just that I am very easily distracted, and I need to make sure that I stay focused on the Holy Grail aka PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD 8)
your starting to ride my fucking nerves with your posts.
l

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2010, 05:13:31 PM »
gh15 did you ever get your shit pushed in?

LOLOLOLOLO...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 05:57:14 PM »
::)

didnt read his whole post; Pellius is a  cool cat nvm ;)
l

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: pm q answer
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 07:09:32 PM »
your starting to ride my fucking nerves with your posts.

True

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2010, 08:06:16 PM »
Anyone taking advice about hormones from an internet unknown is foolish in the extreme. Pellius should know better. If you train for hypertrophy and eat extra you will produce enough growth hormone to cause growth. Adult males can grow at almost any age and perhaps easier than when younger. As far as I can see age makes little or no difference. Getting your muscles stimulated to grow is the key.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2010, 10:42:35 PM »
Anyone taking advice about hormones from an internet unknown is foolish in the extreme. Pellius should know better. If you train for hypertrophy and eat extra you will produce enough growth hormone to cause growth. Adult males can grow at almost any age and perhaps easier than when younger. As far as I can see age makes little or no difference. Getting your muscles stimulated to grow is the key.

no your just dellusional
l

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2010, 12:20:14 AM »
I see mods are merging his threads again. How are we suppose to follow bible if the mods here keep messing things up? It's a conspiracy.

we gotta form an alliance and fight this stupidity/retardedness by the mods merging his fucking threads

STOP FUCKING MERGING HIS THREADS

TEAM GH15.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2010, 12:50:24 AM »
a higher power that only wants us to check out men in thongs

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2010, 01:17:30 AM »
i would rrecomend buying a lot a lot a lot a lot of one specific podwer,,alotttttt of it ,,as much as you can because with out it you can kiss your bodybuilding goodbye that powder is not creatine,,no nope nopty dee no,,this podwer is not bctripleA no nope npti dee nope,,this poweder is not cell teck either!,,this powder isssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss

human growth hormone!
only powder that matter in bodybuilder,, only powder that create mutatation ,,only powder that make average into lean beast,,fly into elephent,,poodle into pitball and an hormonized liar into a natural wonder,,

gh15 approved

Anyway...thanks  ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2010, 01:19:07 AM »
[quote author=r
Hi GH

please keep my name anonymous if posting

I'm 37 y.o, been lifting 4 years now and have done SD cycles previously.
Don't seem to be getting results for the past year, possibly due to age, but want to try proper cycle.

Was reading up a lot online and the consensus for a first proper AAS cycle would be 500mg Test-E per week for 10 - 12 weeks, followed by PCT.

But lately, I've been reading a lot of your posts regarding GH.
i'm unsure which would be the best to go for.

Would you suggest running the Test-E cycle for 10 weeks, or running 4 month GH at 5iu's daily on it's own, and if so, what advantages does it have.
Or would you advise an alternative?

thanks in advance for your input
[/quote

if you have choises between gh and steroid at age 30 and over the first choice shoudl always always always be gh,,no question about it ,,4 months gh at 5 iu will then give you a windoe of 6-12 months to create serious mutation ,,i am talkin about you will be looking like a different person after the next steroid cycle after 4 months gh therapy ,,you will look 1.5-2 times bigger and larger than someone your weight and height,,

at your age gh is ANOTHING,,you have no gh anymore,,dont listen to any one who tell you that you haev gh,,reason bodybuilder in past quit at 28-30 was becaue they stayed with no natural gh ,,they didnt have syntetic in 60s so they said bye bye bodybuilding,,

later on came gh and the year extended into the 40s 50s and 60s,,every bodybuilder at 50 you see around is on gh ,,every bodybuilder on 60 you see around is on gh ,,every bodybuilder on 40 you see around is on gh and every bodybuilder at 30 you see around is on gh ,,even every bodybuilder at 20 is on gh if competing,,

every female bodybuilder is on gh ,,they have to be otherwise they never get low enough bodyfat while maintaining any size

gh is everything and anything and every bodybuilder is addict,,never even a choice to make,,at your age it is always gh hands down

if you can afford gh and aas together thats what make a competetiv ehigh level bodybuilder,,but in generla gh will always prime you for building larger muscle and more quality muscle ,,the insertions on gh and off gh are  looking like 2 different animals,,you have such deep insertions from all the lean beef while on gh that oyu basically see the center of the bone of the calvicle and around it all blown up muscle,,very hard to explain but gh is straight up muscle mutation ,,

fella like mustafa that was not a good bodybuilder persay ,,was a blown up  doll on gh,,he used so much of it and so much insulin that he looked like alien ,,but rest assure what you see as in lean size of muscle is direct result of gh doses not anything else,,the steroid only blwo things up btu you got to have thoe things called muscle fibers ,,new ones ,,inorder to be able to blow them up ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

spude

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2010, 01:23:02 AM »
gh15, what did mustafa do wrong in his contest prep, dude was always soft as babys skin...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2010, 01:30:28 AM »
operation overlord

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2010, 05:58:05 AM »
gh15, what did mustafa do wrong in his contest prep, dude was always soft as babys skin...

Hi mustafa's schmoe

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2010, 10:48:55 AM »
[quote author=r
Hi GH

please keep my name anonymous if posting

I'm 37 y.o, been lifting 4 years now and have done SD cycles previously.
Don't seem to be getting results for the past year, possibly due to age, but want to try proper cycle.

Was reading up a lot online and the consensus for a first proper AAS cycle would be 500mg Test-E per week for 10 - 12 weeks, followed by PCT.

But lately, I've been reading a lot of your posts regarding GH.
i'm unsure which would be the best to go for.

Would you suggest running the Test-E cycle for 10 weeks, or running 4 month GH at 5iu's daily on it's own, and if so, what advantages does it have.
Or would you advise an alternative?

thanks in advance for your input
[/quote

if you have choises between gh and steroid at age 30 and over the first choice shoudl always always always be gh,,no question about it ,,4 months gh at 5 iu will then give you a windoe of 6-12 months to create serious mutation ,,i am talkin about you will be looking like a different person after the next steroid cycle after 4 months gh therapy ,,you will look 1.5-2 times bigger and larger than someone your weight and height,,

at your age gh is ANOTHING,,you have no gh anymore,,dont listen to any one who tell you that you haev gh,,reason bodybuilder in past quit at 28-30 was becaue they stayed with no natural gh ,,they didnt have syntetic in 60s so they said bye bye bodybuilding,,

later on came gh and the year extended into the 40s 50s and 60s,,every bodybuilder at 50 you see around is on gh ,,every bodybuilder on 60 you see around is on gh ,,every bodybuilder on 40 you see around is on gh and every bodybuilder at 30 you see around is on gh ,,even every bodybuilder at 20 is on gh if competing,,

every female bodybuilder is on gh ,,they have to be otherwise they never get low enough bodyfat while maintaining any size

gh is everything and anything and every bodybuilder is addict,,never even a choice to make,,at your age it is always gh hands down

if you can afford gh and aas together thats what make a competetiv ehigh level bodybuilder,,but in generla gh will always prime you for building larger muscle and more quality muscle ,,the insertions on gh and off gh are  looking like 2 different animals,,you have such deep insertions from all the lean beef while on gh that oyu basically see the center of the bone of the calvicle and around it all blown up muscle,,very hard to explain but gh is straight up muscle mutation ,,

fella like mustafa that was not a good bodybuilder persay ,,was a blown up  doll on gh,,he used so much of it and so much insulin that he looked like alien ,,but rest assure what you see as in lean size of muscle is direct result of gh doses not anything else,,the steroid only blwo things up btu you got to have thoe things called muscle fibers ,,new ones ,,inorder to be able to blow them up ,,

gh15 approved

Generation nothingness approved!

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
GH15 How often do you get your blood work done?
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2010, 01:04:29 PM »
I am thinking like most Pros you would rather not know. ;)

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 How often do you get your blood work done?
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2010, 01:07:38 PM »

Three monts after comimg off, so call back in ten years

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2010, 01:18:37 PM »
we rarely do get blood tests done,,its all balonie for you to believe we are all keeping ourselve healthy,,we get blood work done when we go to hospital for complication from something else,,either abcess,,kidny ,,liver,,heart problem,,,etc

thats the truth friends ,,cant make it nicer for you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2010, 02:39:10 PM »
we rarely do get blood tests done,,its all balonie for you to believe we are all keeping ourselve healthy,,we get blood work done when we go to hospital for complication from something else,,either abcess,,kidny ,,liver,,heart problem,,,etc

gh15 approved

bump for the truth

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2010, 04:04:28 PM »
he sends his steroids off to a lab to get them checked.

just to make sure he doesn't have too much blood content running through his veins.

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2010, 09:18:17 PM »

gh15 approved

Now anyone who didn't think this guy is an IFBB Pro guess again.This is the exact Fucking answer given by Pros. ;)

littleguns

• Getbig V
GH15....
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2010, 05:42:54 AM »
Is there anyone competing today that you admire or who is not all GH and Slin?

Over the last 20 yrs, who in your opinion should have been Mr O?

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15....
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2010, 08:44:31 AM »

All chicken and beef