Author Topic: pm question anwered  (Read 15115 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question anwered
« on: December 17, 2010, 01:04:51 AM »
gh15, besides "up your mass" protein powder,

which other would you recommend for buying?

i would rrecomend buying a lot a lot a lot a lot of one specific podwer,,alotttttt of it ,,as much as you can because with out it you can kiss your bodybuilding goodbye that powder is not creatine,,no nope nopty dee no,,this podwer is not bctripleA no nope npti dee nope,,this poweder is not cell teck either!,,this powder isssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss

human growth hormone!
only powder that matter in bodybuilder,, only powder that create mutatation ,,only powder that make average into lean beast,,fly into elephent,,poodle into pitball and an hormonized liar into a natural wonder,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

spude

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answer
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 01:06:49 AM »
gh15, what is in your opinion a good price to pay for hgh, bought in bulk, of course...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 01:10:27 AM »
gh15,

When you say heavy lifting will take it's toll, are you suggesting the 6-10 rep range is no good anymore and we should focus on lets say 6-12 reps? And keeping reps in the 12-15 rep range for lower body  ???

6-10 upper

lower body is dependent on exercise but keep it at 10 minimum

alwys remember one thing though friends,,no matter how much you want look like magazine you will not look like magazine,,you probably lift more than us lol hell i know many who do lift more than many professional work way more serious,,but lackkkkk the GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ,,you can take all the steroid in the world and do weights out of this world ,,and lift your mama and papa,,wont matter,,with out gh you will look bloofy and just not the size and leaness you want ala magazine ,,

so when you do the 6-10 rep and 10-15 reps lower body,,make sure youre on gh in addition to the aas ,,,so you save yourself some heartake later on in 5 years when you think back

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 01:12:57 AM »
gh15 did you ever get your shit pushed in?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 01:13:30 AM »
bulk can go from 1-2 $ per iu from the skinny eyes people,,

individual kit between 190-300$ for legit gh under 180 per kit not in bulk id be carefu

americano gh and europian gh more costly ,,about 500-700$ seros ,,but if gh is legit it doesnt matter where you get it from ,,most important is legit gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 02:09:45 AM »
i got Humatrope and it's very very very expensive ! but it's legit for sure.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question anwered
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 02:12:58 AM »
[quote author=
Hey god,
how do you see your impact on BB as GH-15
plz leave my name out.
Thank you.
[/quote

im a crusaider,,in a time where everyone do a i did b ,,in a time everyone lied i said truth,,
while liane nortom built his body for 10 year on baord by uding superdrols and gh ,,tne and short ester pills ,,and lied about it ...

while liar priest built his physiqe from 20 years of servere abuse of hormones,,and 25 years of gh useage and lied about it ....

while tito  njose building their physiqe and bought all they can eat gh buffet and lied about it ...

while ron horis minimized the importance of anabolic steroid and lied about it while making a livign out of writing for bodybuild...

when danta built a company for protein and wanted it sold and thus created many shticks and gimicks from different kind of same protien to diff kind of training balonie while minizing the important of hormones and lied about it....

whilekyoshimoshoo won competitions while saying he is natural whiel spotting an ifbb professional level physiqe and lied about it....

while croach still go crazy shout hormone hormone yet taking them and LIE about it....

while jeff willet found god and lied about it .....

whileskipi lacour built a career out of being natural and being hero to so many kids and lied about it....

while katialafransuiand monica brant abused their bodys and ruined it and many other things and made careers out of it and lied about it .....

i was telling the truth,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 03:24:03 AM »
Hey God, why don't you just tell us which brands you approve of so nobody gets ripped off and lied to, one of the reasons gh15 came to be. Most here have to go Chinese. So which ones?

You approve red tops but we keep hearing about blue tops. Seems like everything is blue tops. What does the color of the plastic top really have to do with anything? Can't someone bottle HCG and put a plastic red top cap on it and call it gh15 approve red tops? You approve blue top kigtropins. What about NDs, riptropins, hygetropins, ghpro...?

I want to start replacement dose at the start of the new year and don't know a from b. I just want to stay healthy and slow down the aging process so my dose will be too low to mutate. So I don't really expect to see a great or any difference as far as muscle gain and losing body fat. I'm already lean enough and don't want to start doing gh buffet to gain weight. So how will I know if I got real stuff and not Chinese rat poison?

You've already approved some gh and even some sources like Sandra and Nordic?
Save us the bs and getting ripped off or even risking our health.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 03:45:25 AM »
ghpro is a liar,,owe money to nordic,,

redtop
kigtropin
hygtropin only from solid source  not many around or company direct,,
serostim
norditropin
humatrope

those are the ones i approve and are all same level or very close to same level,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 03:50:21 AM »
ghpro is a liar,,owe money to nordic,,

redtop
kigtropin
hygtropin only from solid source  not many around or company direct,,
serostim
norditropin
humatrope

those are the ones i approve and are all same level or very close to same level,,

gh15 approved

So the NDs Spike uses is not approved even though come from same source? And riptropin Wiggs is using for his mutation not approved even though I thought Wiggs said he used hygetropin?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 03:54:39 AM »
nd approved,,anything come out of nordic is gold,,its always approved
hyge approved only from solidi source
rips is nto approved by gh15 due to too many variables cant go into it now

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 03:57:04 AM »
Thanks. 2:00 am in Hawaii and will read and study few more extra pages of bible and say special prayer.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: pm q answer
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 04:02:20 AM »
Dear God, Is it true that for a natural trainer to get bigger and bigger muscles that they must use bigger and bigger training loads? If this isn't true, then how can a natural make his muscles bigger and bigger without taking chemicals?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 04:04:15 AM »
yes ,,natural has to increase weights and lit it with muscle for it to grow better,,but there wil always be limit ,,very hard to do it naturally but the true naturals in gyms which there are few always get my respect,,then again respect means nothing in thi day and age

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 04:07:47 AM »
Dear God, Is it true that for a natural trainer to get bigger and bigger muscles that they must use bigger and bigger training loads? If this isn't true, then how can a natural make his muscles bigger and bigger without taking chemicals?

Someone has been taking this whole board a bit too seriously. Unless that's 3rd degree humor.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 04:29:57 AM »
Not exactly man, it's just that I am very easily distracted, and I need to make sure that I stay focused on the Holy Grail aka PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD 8)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 04:34:57 AM »
Not exactly man, it's just that I am very easily distracted, and I need to make sure that I stay focused on the Holy Grail aka PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD 8)

Yeah, combined with Plazmosis, you become eternal I last heard.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 04:38:46 AM »
Fvck plazmosis, I want rock hard granite-like muscles, not bloofy and bloated ones ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 04:41:14 AM »
Fvck plazmosis, I want rock hard granite-like muscles, not bloofy and bloated ones ;D

Don't know what you talkin' about.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 09:04:38 AM »
So the NDs Spike uses is not approved even though come from same source? And riptropin Wiggs is using for his mutation not approved even though I thought Wiggs said he used hygetropin?

I've changed so many times cause things didn't go through, now it's redtops...

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: pm question anwered
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 09:48:01 AM »

human growth hormone!
only powder that matter in bodybuilder,, only powder that create mutatation ,,only powder that make average into lean beast,,fly into elephent,,poodle into pitball and an hormonized liar into a natural wonder,,

gh15 approved

hahahah!!! gh since 11 or 12 years old to make lying liar   ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 10:33:51 AM »
THANK YOU GOD OF HORMONES

FULL RESPECT.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2010, 01:08:50 PM »
I've changed so many times cause things didn't go through, now it's redtops...

Sweet. In fact, I was going to PM you about why you went with Rips and not God approved Red Tops. At the start of the New Year I'm thinking of going with the Red Tops. Just 2.5iu/day for replacement and general health. I keep reading that 2iu is replacement but I figure I'd add the extra .5iu because it's Chinese. I'll get 4 injects/vial so a kit will last me 40 days which is nothing cost wise.

I wish I was your age cause knowing what I know now from this board I'd like to go balls out at least once in my life. Sucks that I pretty much went through my entire life believing lies.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2010, 01:10:33 PM »
THANK YOU GOD OF HORMONES

FULL RESPECT.

I see mods are merging his threads again. How are we suppose to follow bible if the mods here keep messing things up? It's a conspiracy.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2010, 01:57:51 PM »
Sweet. In fact, I was going to PM you about why you went with Rips and not God approved Red Tops. At the start of the New Year I'm thinking of going with the Red Tops. Just 2.5iu/day for replacement and general health. I keep reading that 2iu is replacement but I figure I'd add the extra .5iu because it's Chinese. I'll get 4 injects/vial so a kit will last me 40 days which is nothing cost wise.

I wish I was your age cause knowing what I know now from this board I'd like to go balls out at least once in my life. Sucks that I pretty much went through my entire life believing lies.

are you on a legit script buying from a pharmacy?
Deep Tissue Massage