Author Topic: Obamas OWNED: not invited to Prince William Wedding (Good - FUBO)  (Read 14339 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obamas OWNED: not invited to Prince William Wedding (Good - FUBO)
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2011, 06:50:25 AM »

hahahah she went to harvard.. her brother is the head coach of a major D1 school.. you work at a shitty office in the bronx.. She won.. hahahahahahaha how lame you are

Would you want this at your wedding? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2011, 06:52:21 AM »
Would you want this at your wedding? 

Oh shit.. she went to harvard.. her brother went to princton... comes from great stock... you went to pace.. and work in a shitty office in the BX.. she won.. hahahaahahahahahahahaha. . you suck hahahahahahahahaahahha off yourself..hahahahahahaha hahahahahaahha you are pathetic hahahahhahhhahhhhhahaaa

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2011, 06:55:43 AM »
Oh shit.. she went to harvard.. her brother went to princton... comes from great stock... you went to pace.. and work in a shitty office in the BX.. she won.. hahahaahahahahahahahaha. . you suck hahahahahahahahaahahha off yourself..hahahahahahaha hahahahahaahha you are pathetic hahahahhahhhahhhhhahaaa

I have more legal experience than both of them combined.   By the way - being the beneficiary of affirmative action, which both of them are, is no accomplishment. 

Tell me even one case either obama or Moochelle ever tried or handled in their so called legal career?   Name a text, treatise, book, authorship, law review article, anything whatsoever?   

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2011, 06:57:25 AM »
If they get invited and don't go than they are undiplomatic and are treating an ally poorly

If they get invited and do go they are bad for spending more money on travel and seemingly ignoring problems at home.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2011, 09:17:49 AM »
I have more legal experience than both of them combined.   By the way - being the beneficiary of affirmative action, which both of them are, is no accomplishment. 

Tell me even one case either obama or Moochelle ever tried or handled in their so called legal career?   Name a text, treatise, book, authorship, law review article, anything whatsoever?   

hahahah tell yourself what you have to.. hahahahaha

they would have run circles around your obsessed ass.... think about it.. you got 50k posts about them.. they dont know you exist.hahahahah how lame

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2011, 09:20:07 AM »
hahahah tell yourself what you have to.. hahahahaha

they would have run circles around your obsessed ass.... think about it.. you got 50k posts about them.. they dont know you exist.hahahahah how lame

::)  ::)

Right -  Obama never tried a a single case and that fat nasty hippo of a grifter wife he has never did a damn thing either.   Again - can you please tell me one case either of them handled, one legal work, one academic piece, one treatise, something whatsoever either of those two grifters and looters ever did?     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2011, 09:25:46 AM »
::)  ::)

Right -  Obama never tried a a single case and that fat nasty hippo of a grifter wife he has never did a damn thing either.   Again - can you please tell me one case either of them handled, one legal work, one academic piece, one treatise, something whatsoever either of those two grifters and looters ever did?     

well he became president of the United States of America
They worked at Sidney Austin Lawfirm..

And for all the hard work you did..and all the high power cases you tried.. youre still in a shit hole in the BX and They are at 1600 Pen ave.. hahahaha still fail

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2011, 09:28:15 AM »
well he became president of the United States of America
They worked at Sidney Austin Lawfirm..

And for all the hard work you did..and all the high power cases you tried.. youre still in a shit hole in the BX and They are at 1600 Pen ave.. hahahaha still fail

Again - name one case, one client, something whatsoever they EVER did? 

From what i read, that fat nasty bitch was considered a horrible lawyer, hired solely based on AA, and relegated to the back office since she was a horrible wretch to deal with.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2011, 09:31:34 AM »

Again - name one case, one client, something whatsoever they EVER did? 

From what i read, that fat nasty bitch was considered a horrible lawyer, hired solely based on AA, and relegated to the back office since she was a horrible wretch to deal with.     

ahahahaha... man are you a mad little shit.. She mad more money in 1 year than you did.. being horrible. hahahahahhaha kill yourself..

she went to Princeton and Harvard..

and you did what?... and youre better...hahahha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2011, 09:33:59 AM »
Ok - she was a lawyer for Barney the Purple Dino.

________________________ ________________________ _____-

Michelle Obama's Law Firm Boss: She Was An Insufferable Complainer
http://www.patriotroom.com ^ | October 6, 2008 | Bill Dupray

No kidding? The Disgruntled One was also a whiny pain in the ass at her first law job?

Being Barney The Purple Dinosaur's lawyer might do it to you.

The group went out of its way to give Michelle work suited to her interests. When an opportunity came in to handle the budding public television career of Barney, the purple dinosaur poised to become a phenomenon among American children, Goldstein says he and others felt it had Michelle's name written all over it.
"Michelle had some smattering of public interest" experience, says Goldstein, who is now at the firm of Freeborn & Peters in Chicago, "and so we said, 'That's it: Public television, you're in on it.' "

The firm's task was to manage the trademark protection and distribution of Barney plush toys and other merchandise, Goldstein says, and to negotiate with public television stations that wanted to broadcast the show.

You will be shocked to know that the same endearing personality traits we have grown to love were also on full display at Sidley & Austin.

Quincy White, the partner who helped recruit Michelle and who headed the marketing group, remembers finding her a challenge to manage. White, who is now retired from the firm, says he gave her the most interesting work he could find, in part because he wanted to see her advance, but also because she seemed perennially dissatisfied.
She was, White recalls, "quite possibly the most ambitious associate that I've ever seen." She wanted significant responsibility right away and was not afraid to object if she wasn't getting what she felt she deserved, he says. . . .

[The work was] too monotonous for Michelle, who, White says, complained that the work he gave her was unsatisfactory.

More . . .

(Excerpt) Read more at patriotroom.com ...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2011, 09:37:42 AM »
7 pages of this shit? geeze...

Fuck both of these families in the ass with a ten foot pole.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2011, 09:41:57 AM »
Mal, I hate to say it but you're melting pretty hard here. Got to stay chill, brother.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2011, 09:43:01 AM »
Mal, I hate to say it but you're melting pretty hard here.

I have fun with some of this silly shit.   This is getbig - if i want to be 100% serious all the time, this is not the place.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2011, 09:43:43 AM »
Mal, I hate to say it but you're melting pretty hard here.

melting.. im not..im fucking with 3333. this dude talks about class success and status.. and they beat him on every front..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2011, 09:44:27 AM »
melting.. im not..im fucking with 3333. this dude talks about class success and status.. and they beat him on every front..

That's debatable.

It's definitely more fun to troll than play nice.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2011, 01:41:26 PM »
3333366....its a private wedding, not a state or national event.  Only the US ambassador was invited with is normal with royal weddings.  They usually do not invite any sitting presidents...even Tony Blair wasn't invited.
A