Author Topic: Earth Is Growing?  (Read 7105 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Earth Is Growing?
« on: December 17, 2010, 08:59:08 PM »
I remember all to well in grade school being taught about how the continents of Africa and South America once fitted together like a giant puzzle. What I was never told was the fact that the west coast of america also fits together with China, Australia, Japan and what is called Indonesia and Malaysia. This person who did this video provides quite an education on how the world came to be as we know it today

Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Conspiracy_of_Science_-_Earth_is_in_fact_growing?id=1cc58ac43f91dc2f3f0
C

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Earth Is Growing?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 12:08:44 PM »
Interesting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 02:05:05 PM »
Interesting.

That's quite the understatement. It does however go a long way towards the clarification and validation of various historic perspectives
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 07:14:45 PM »
That's quite the understatement. It does however go a long way towards the clarification and validation of various historic perspectives
I don't think I heard on the video..........WHAT is filling the void inside the earth as it grows?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 07:35:32 AM »
So much for my Grandads investment theory - "buy land, they ain't making any more of it"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 07:40:52 AM »
bump

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 08:10:03 PM »
So much for my Grandads investment theory - "buy land, they ain't making any more of it"

Thats what I as always told as well :D
P

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 05:53:52 PM »
I don't think I heard on the video..........WHAT is filling the void inside the earth as it grows?

Why do you think there is a void being filled?
In fact, it is quite logical that the lack of a void could very well be the reason for the very growth itself? no?
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 06:28:40 PM »
Why do you think there is a void being filled?
In fact, it is quite logical that the lack of a void could very well be the reason for the very growth itself? no?
OK, let me rephrase that......if something is expanding and growing there is more of it, where is more earth coming from? In order for that theory to work the earth has to expand from the inside......so what is inside the earth expanding, forcing it to grow?

I figured with a 160IQ you wouldn't need me to explain it to you. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 06:50:11 PM »
OK, let me rephrase that......if something is expanding and growing there is more of it, where is more earth coming from? In order for that theory to work the earth has to expand from the inside......so what is inside the earth expanding, forcing it to grow?

I figured with a 160IQ you wouldn't need me to explain it to you. ::)

Someone with a 160 IQ understands that words have meanings, so when you use the word void, I'm going to assume you mean void. Crack a dictionary some time.

As for the answer to your question, ...I don't know. It would be wild speculation on my part.
Could be earth poopies?  :D If nobody pooped, they'd be pretty bloated and would expand from the inside.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 12:26:23 AM »

THIS!!!!

C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 12:30:02 AM »
THIS!!!!

Oh for crying out loud! Now you've gone and provoked my sweet tooth yet again, and it's 3:30 am.
Where am I going to find Tiramisu at 3:30 in the morning?  >:(  I'm so going to pig out on sweets later.  :P
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 08:41:53 PM »
Someone with a 160 IQ understands that words have meanings, so when you use the word void, I'm going to assume you mean void. Crack a dictionary some time.

As for the answer to your question, ...I don't know. It would be wild speculation on my part.
Could be earth poopies?  :D If nobody pooped, they'd be pretty bloated and would expand from the inside.
And if you blow up a balloon, it expands and in the center of all that rubber...........a void. So is the earth expanding with a void in the center or is all the bullshit jagsamson24123kt spews filling the earth to the point it's gonna pop?

Pretty narrow minded for a person with a 160 IQ.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 10:43:12 PM »
And if you blow up a balloon, it expands and in the center of all that rubber...........a void. So is the earth expanding with a void in the center or is all the bullshit jagsamson24123kt spews filling the earth to the point it's gonna pop?

Is the earth made of rubber?  ::)

Go ask Samson, ...he's the one who posted the link.

I'm not even going to argue with you. I have a tummy ache from all the tiramisu I ate today.  :-[
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2010, 01:28:31 PM »
Is the earth made of rubber?  ::)

Go ask Samson, ...he's the one who posted the link.

I'm not even going to argue with you. I have a tummy ache from all the tiramisu I ate today.  :-[
LOL, I used a balloon as an example........funny you don't have the intelligence to know that.....or to stop eating before it hurts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2010, 11:35:28 PM »
LOL, I used a balloon as an example........funny you don't have the intelligence to know that.....or to stop eating before it hurts.

It's not the intelligence to stop eating that I lack, ...it's the will power & the discipline.
I know gluttony is bad for me, ...but it feels so good while I'm doing it.  :D

Haven't you ever overindulged in something you knew you shouldn't be doing, but it felt too good to stop?  :P
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2010, 07:28:42 AM »
Haven't you ever overindulged in something you knew you shouldn't be doing, but it felt too good to stop?  :P
Of course, but I usually stop when it gets too raw to continue. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 08:14:49 PM »

Can you explain how the western side of the Atlantic and its continents fits perfectly with the eastern side of the Atlantic and its continents? How does the eastern side of the Pacific with its continents fit perfectly with the western side of the Pacific, with its continents, WITHOUT the earth expanding? Maybe once that is answered the discussion can be closed once and for all.
C

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »
Can you explain how the western side of the Atlantic and its continents fits perfectly with the eastern side of the Atlantic and its continents? How does the eastern side of the Pacific with its continents fit perfectly with the western side of the Pacific, with its continents, WITHOUT the earth expanding? Maybe once that is answered the discussion can be closed once and for all.
Can you explain what is filling up the center of the earth to cause it to expand?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 07:20:37 PM »
the currently held theory of 99% of scientist with techtonic plates would do so...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 07:22:12 PM »
Can you explain what is filling up the center of the earth to cause it to expand?

The Illuminati, Free Masons, Christians, Zionists, Mossad, CIA, MI6, the Reptilian Queen and the imperialist corporations are using anti-matter to destroy the planet. I saw it in "Angels and Demons" but I could be brainwashed because that might be an Illuminati plant.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »

Who said the earth's center is a void? That is YOUR theory which you have to prove.

The commentator on the video said the earth is expanding...Clearly expansion has occurred as continental jigsawing proves that. Hypothetically I can say instead of a void being produced as you think, there may be a expansion of the mass of the earth similar to how cake batter put into a pan and then into a hot oven increases in size to fill the pan and even exceed the volume of the pan. There is no void made in the cake mixture, but by heating and expanding gases and the chemical reaction of the ingredients a sponge like foam structure of the mix forms. Scientist claim there is plenty of HEAT within the earth all the way to its core that could be performing the same feat...just as pumice stone is formed from a volcano.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 02:16:23 AM »
Who said the earth's center is a void? That is YOUR theory which you have to prove.

The commentator on the video said the earth is expanding...Clearly expansion has occurred as continental jigsawing proves that. Hypothetically I can say instead of a void being produced as you think, there may be a expansion of the mass of the earth similar to how cake batter put into a pan and then into a hot oven increases in size to fill the pan and even exceed the volume of the pan. There is no void made in the cake mixture, but by heating and expanding gases and the chemical reaction of the ingredients a sponge like foam structure of the mix forms. Scientist claim there is plenty of HEAT within the earth all the way to its core that could be performing the same feat...just as pumice stone is formed from a volcano.

Now you want to talk about cake batter? You're really looking to trigger my sweet tooth aren't you?  :D

Rather than talk about cake batter, ...why don't you instead refer to it as a chronic buildup of earth poopies?
w

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 01:01:10 PM »
Hmmm. When I watched this back before all the comments were added, I just saw water filling the spaces created. It never occurred to me to question where the water was coming from.

But, I plant a seed. Water fills it's cells and give it turgidity to hold it upright. Soil supplies minerals, etc. But, I was taught that the sun supplied the vast majority of a plant's energy and therefore growth.

I was also taught that the universe is expanding. So possibly all those suns out there giving up their energy to the cosmos. Maybe that energy is being captured by planets like ours allowing us to grow?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 08:21:36 AM »
One theory out there is that aliens from the planet Sirius have been transporting water to the earth.
w