Author Topic: Earth Is Growing?  (Read 7084 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Earth Is Growing?
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2011, 09:18:29 AM »
One theory out there is that aliens from the planet Sirius have been transporting water to the earth.

God is pissing on us.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Earth Is Growing?
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 11:18:12 AM »
Hmmm. When I watched this back before all the comments were added, I just saw water filling the spaces created. It never occurred to me to question where the water was coming from.

But, I plant a seed. Water fills it's cells and give it turgidity to hold it upright. Soil supplies minerals, etc. But, I was taught that the sun supplied the vast majority of a plant's energy and therefore growth.

I was also taught that the universe is expanding. So possibly all those suns out there giving up their energy to the cosmos. Maybe that energy is being captured by planets like ours allowing us to grow?

Your theory can be explained by E=MC2. Given this formula to determine the energy potential of matter...it is easy to manipulate it to show that matter can be created from energy. A quick conversion produces M=E/C2. Given all of the energy you spoke of coming from the sun, planets, universe itself, it could provide more than enough matter to keep the earth and other planets growing like the plant you mentioned. Now the only thing needed to add validity to this theory is the process going on in the earth, like the inside of a plant, that would make converting energy into matter possible.
C