Author Topic: Pregnant teen attacked on Seattle bus  (Read 14245 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Pregnant teen attacked on Seattle bus
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2010, 03:47:48 AM »
its been shown thru internet video after internet video that Blacks just shouldnt be in Seattle.

when i was there i marveled at the astonishing Quality of the city...then quickly realised the city was alost entirely made up of Whites and Asians.

the perfect american city.

they just need to expell their blacks ...NO RACIST its just that Seattle is awesome as is.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010, 04:03:07 AM »
Thats not Big Ach

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2010, 04:04:13 AM »
its been shown thru internet video after internet video that Blacks just shouldnt be in Seattle.

when i was there i marveled at the astonishing Quality of the city...then quickly realised the city was alost entirely made up of Whites and Asians.

they just need to expell their blacks ...NO RACIST its just that Seattle is awesome as is.

Have you have watched those commercials for Depression? Well, many of the companies run those ads have a very, very high percentage of the calls coming from Washington State, specifically Seattle...the city is effed either without or with blacks...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2010, 04:09:43 AM »
she was ugly... who cares... well  I would care less if she was prety...

dumb ass black women happent to see an opportunity to loot an helpless dumb white woman. It's the law of the nature in america. Blacks are tought from birth to hate anything that doesn't look like black. The couple that got ambushed was not even white, in finland they would be considerred gypsys and worse than blacks, I'm just sayin.

So all you insecure penis puffing whites who fuck their cusins here should calm down. It wasn't a black on white crime, so nothing bad happent, you can take a deeeeep breath of releaf and realise no white people were offended  ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2010, 05:48:54 AM »
yes why most black women have so fucking big mouth in comparrison with whites?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2010, 06:04:02 AM »
16 yrs old pregnant, for gods sake buy some condoms. ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2010, 06:05:11 AM »
kill the teen and the baby on the spot with a rain of bullets

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2010, 06:14:17 AM »
aaaaannddd..  SURPRISE!!!! they're black  :-/

Actually, that doesn't come as a surprise.  ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2010, 06:15:06 AM »
Thats not Big Ach

I spit my drink out you son-of-a-bitch!  ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2010, 06:18:29 AM »

You are braindead if you think Seattle is perfect. Rain every day and the highest suicide rate in the country. Not to mention the fact that there is a huge crystal meth problem and a starbucks on every corner.

Also-- Racist post reported.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2010, 06:19:12 AM »
There's a separation: Blacks and n*ggers. Clearly those girls were the latter.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2010, 06:19:56 AM »
public transportation....... ::)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2010, 07:47:33 AM »

Also-- Racist post reported.

Getbig has always allowed racist and racially charged postings, probably in the name of freely expressed opinions (and yes, some jokes as well) even if they are negative and hateful.

What isn't allowed is blatant pointless racist ramblings.  If I come on this board and say blacks are animals and should be locked up until they prove they can act like decent people then I don't see a problem with that.  If I were to come on here and just start calling black getbiggers n*ggers and telling them to go hang themselves for no reason then it's TO.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2010, 07:59:28 AM »
blacks should be hanged

spinnis

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2010, 08:00:37 AM »
sharia laws might not be so fucking bad afterall

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2010, 08:10:10 AM »
So, what if it turns out that the boyfriend had stolen something from one of the girls...and what if the pregnant chick and her boyfriend have juvi records? Those people who ride that bus do know each other, from somewhere...a video never gives the back story, only shows the incident.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2010, 05:01:32 PM »
So, what if it turns out that the boyfriend had stolen something from one of the girls...and what if the pregnant chick and her boyfriend have juvi records? Those people who ride that bus do know each other, from somewhere...a video never gives the back story, only shows the incident.

this isn't a court of law.  dealing with the facts as far as we know has the black girls guilty as hell.  it's not hard to get an idea of what's going on here.  if this was a court room we would need more but as far as i'm concerned it's pretty clear what happened.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2010, 07:45:17 PM »
this isn't a court of law.  dealing with the facts as far as we know has the black girls guilty as hell.  it's not hard to get an idea of what's going on here.  if this was a court room we would need more but as far as i'm concerned it's pretty clear what happened.

Yes. I saw a horde of black girls stealing and then beating on a white person. Obviously bully mentalities and hood trash.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2010, 07:55:45 PM »

Yeah, its really hard to tell what happened here.  You see the couple sitting there, the black girls get on, they grab her MP3 player, she has the audacity to say "hey that's mine" and they all start hitting her. Clearly, we aren't giving the poor black girls the benefit of the doubt.  They were probably just feeling particularly oppressed that day about not having their 40 acres and a mule.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2010, 08:05:26 PM »
I have no clue what the news here is?!?!?  These rich white people have no clue what goes on in the inner city.  This stuff is typical on a daily basis, its just when someone hear's about it or it's on tape the news (white people) pick up on it.  It's funny seeing white people come to the inner city and complain when they get robbed.  What did you think was going to happen?  Its survival of the fittest and most soft white people are not strong in a physical sense, book smart yes, street smart no.  If you are not known in that neigborhood, STAY OUT or expect trouble.  I know that this is not right but this is the laws of the inner city.  You're an outsider, your weak and we will take because we don't have, understand? 

Jizzacked

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2010, 08:17:13 PM »
I have no clue what the news here is?!?!?  These rich white people have no clue what goes on in the inner city.  This stuff is typical on a daily basis, its just when someone hear's about it or it's on tape the news (white people) pick up on it.  It's funny seeing white people come to the inner city and complain when they get robbed.  What did you think was going to happen?  Its survival of the fittest and most soft white people are not strong in a physical sense, book smart yes, street smart no.  If you are not known in that neigborhood, STAY OUT or expect trouble.  I know that this is not right but this is the laws of the inner city.  You're an outsider, your weak and we will take because we don't have, understand? 

of course, every white person knows that if you dwell in the heart of an urban hotzone, you best expect your zune/ipod/cellphone will be lifted off your person, and you should be grateful that's all they decided to take. 

I know you are trolling bro, but I do agree with you on some levels here.  you have this urban parasite subculture that preys on those who they perceive to be weaker than them.  it's not even a color issue either, cause I have seen this sort of behavior from cats of all backgrounds.  it tends to be more of a sickness of the underpriveleged and brutal childhood crowd, regardless of race. 

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2010, 08:21:11 PM »

Sounds like a bunch of monkey's in a jungle

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »
I kinda get this and i really do mean "Kinda". I got hurt by Mexicans and lost three years of my life and was never supposed to walk again.........

You have led such an interesting life. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2010, 08:29:36 PM »
of course, every white person knows that if you dwell in the heart of an urban hotzone, you best expect your zune/ipod/cellphone will be lifted off your person, and you should be grateful that's all they decided to take.  

I know you are trolling bro, but I do agree with you on some levels here.  you have this urban parasite subculture that preys on those who they perceive to be weaker than them.  it's not even a color issue either, cause I have seen this sort of behavior from cats of all backgrounds.  it tends to be more of a sickness of the underpriveleged and brutal childhood crowd, regardless of race.  

I'm trolling-with what kind of outboard?  It is survival of the fitness in the inner city.  You have major poverty and drug problems and yes with all people/races (Read what I said)  BUT...the middle class and rich white person finds this type of behavior hard to  believe when the child in the ghetto see's this everyday and thinks nothing of it.  Leave the inner city people alone and know your surroundings.  Why do think Puff Daddy doesn't live in the inner city?  Because he's going to get robbed thats why.  People have been stealing, murdering and raping since the beginning of time.  All this is concentrated in the inner city because of the drugs, economic suppression and heartache going on there.  The inner city is concentrated with Blacks because of whites but that is a longer story which I won't go into here.  Hope I educated you, you're welcome.

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2010, 08:29:52 PM »
kill the teen and the baby on the spot with a rain of bullets
;D