Author Topic: Pregnant teen attacked on Seattle bus  (Read 14301 times)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: Pregnant teen attacked on Seattle bus
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2010, 08:32:42 PM »
of course, every white person knows that if you dwell in the heart of an urban hotzone, you best expect your zune/ipod/cellphone will be lifted off your person, and you should be grateful that's all they decided to take. 

I know you are trolling bro, but I do agree with you on some levels here.  you have this urban parasite subculture that preys on those who they perceive to be weaker than them.  it's not even a color issue either, cause I have seen this sort of behavior from cats of all backgrounds.  it tends to be more of a sickness of the underpriveleged and brutal childhood crowd, regardless of race. 

I live in a city full of brown, black, yellow and white skinned people. I've been here for about half a decade.There's one color that consistently stabs, shoots and robs people and seems to do so by 10 times as much.
I'm from a small town originally, mostly white people. I used to go to the local bars and clubs almost every weekend. One weekend a University football quarterback was out with his girlfriend. His girl threw some ice at her friend across the bar to get her attention. By accident it hit off another patrons shoulder. He got in the girls face, swearing at her. The football player told the guy off and ended up with a knife in his neck. He lay on the floor and died right there, with blood all over and all over people that were standing around. Girls were puking at the site of this poor kid. The murderer fled the scene, later to turn himself in. Turns out he was from the city I live in now. Guess what color he was?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2010, 08:33:59 PM »
I'm trolling-with what kind of outboard?  It is survival of the fitness in the inner city.  You have major poverty and drug problems and yes with all people/races (Read what I said)  BUT...the middle class and rich white person finds this type of behavior hard to  believe when the child in the ghetto see's this everyday and thinks nothing of it.  Leave the inner city people alone and know your surroundings.  Why do think Puff Daddy doesn't live in the inner city?  Because he's going to get robbed thats why.  People have been stealing, murdering and raping since the beginning of time.  All this is concentrated in the inner city because of the drugs, economic suppression and heartache going on there.  The inner city is concentrated with Blacks because of whites but that is a longer story which I won't go into here.  Hope I educated you, you're welcome.

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is responsible for their own actions, being from the "inner city" is not an excuse to be violent. 
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2010, 08:36:28 PM »
I live in a city full of brown, black, yellow and white skinned people. I've been here for about half a decade.There's one color that consistently stabs, shoots and robs people and seems to do so by 10 times as much.
I'm from a small town originally, mostly white people. I used to go to the local bars and clubs almost every weekend. One weekend a University football quarterback was out with his girlfriend. His girl threw some ice at her friend across the bar to get her attention. By accident it hit off another patrons shoulder. He got in the girls face, swearing at her. The football player told the guy off and ended up with a knife in his neck. He lay on the floor and died right there, with blood all over and all over people that were standing around. Girls were puking at the site of this poor kid. The murderer fled the scene, later to turn himself in. Turns out he was from the city I live in now. Guess what color he was?

im gonna guess Asian

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »
To add, there are black men, and then there are -------s. Of course not all are thug pieces of shit. There are some who are gentlemen with class.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2010, 08:40:48 PM »
Everyone is responsible for their own actions, being from the "inner city" is not an excuse to be violent. 

You need to walk a mile in someone's shoes before you can judge.  And as much as what you say is true Mr. Chaos this is not always the case in the inner city.  People do dumb things when faced with adversity.  When disasters hit, confusion sets in and "chaos" (no pun intended) erupts.  This is what happens on a daily basis in the ghetto, blanket that with illiteracy and you have a mess.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2010, 08:41:56 PM »
just caught the part about all of the attackers already having criminal records/arrests.

they should just execute these pieces of trash instead of releasing them back into society.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2010, 08:42:53 PM »
You need to walk a mile in someone's shoes before you can judge.  

You know jack shit about who you are talking to or the life I've led. Being poor or from the "inner city" doesn't excuse being a shitty person., regardless of color of skin.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2010, 08:54:23 PM »
You know jack shit about who you are talking to or the life I've led. Being poor or from the "inner city" doesn't excuse being a shitty person., regardless of color of skin.

exactly

Jizzacked

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2010, 09:24:25 PM »

+1

I hate to even resort to name calling but ballspew is talking out of his fucking ass right about now.  despite that, I must say for the record I appreciate his elaborate well thought out responses and contributions to the board, however I disagree with his personal sentiments at least on this issue.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2010, 09:27:10 PM »
+1

I hate to even resort to name calling but ballspew is talking out of his fucking ass right about now.  despite that, I must say for the record I appreciate his elaborate well thought out responses and contributions to the board, however I disagree with his personal sentiments at least on this issue.
I know exactly what he is trying to convey, but it's a bullshit excuse......"I'm poor so I have to steal/deal/rob/rape to get what I want." ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jizzacked

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2010, 09:30:10 PM »

I hear what you are saying bro, and whilst I would like to remain diplomatic on the subject, it seems sometimes that specifically blacks have a greater propensity towards this type of violence, and it would be hard to try to pin down a reason for this.  it really is a shame cause we have some great black bros up in this board (option d, wiggs, parker, etc) and they themselves have often lamented the woes of black culture in general.  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2010, 09:30:16 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2010, 10:11:55 PM »
Yeah, its really hard to tell what happened here.  You see the couple sitting there, the black girls get on, they grab her MP3 player, she has the audacity to say "hey that's mine" and they all start hitting her. Clearly, we aren't giving the poor black girls the benefit of the doubt.  They were probably just feeling particularly oppressed that day about not having their 40 acres and a mule.
Didnt the reporter say that one of the girls said the boyfriend had stolen something of theirs? And how do we know that they all don't know each other? And what about their criminal records (the girl and guy?) not just that do all their criminal records consist of...petty theft, assault, what?

I am not saying that the girls were wrong, just that many of you take everything with a face value view point...let you be standing in front of judge or you get arrested, would you want them to take a face value, only what was on the local news view?

For instance, in Baltimore, there was some special needs kid that jumped from a bus. Next thing you know it was reported that he "fell"...two totally differently things. Jumped means he did it on his own, falling means it was due to someone negligence...now it means that someone is at fault...

Flexb, not saying dude deserved getting stabbed, but shit happens in bars, and his girlfriend was the cause of it...had she not thrown ice at someone, literally starting a fight, dude would not have been stabbed...he was actually in the wrong, for standing up for his girlfriend for doing a wrong action, he should have been chewing his girlfriend out. You want that person's attention, you go and get it.

Just Sat morning, there was a guy at a local bar, he got too flirtitous with someone's date, she asked for him to stop, he refused, she told her date---dude starts a fight with her date and hits him with a bottle, sending dude to the hospital...the perp was married as well, and His race wasn't black...

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2010, 10:35:15 PM »
Didnt the reporter say that one of the girls said the boyfriend had stolen something of theirs? And how do we know that they all don't know each other? And what about their criminal records (the girl and guy?) not just that do all their criminal records consist of...petty theft, assault, what?

I am not saying that the girls were wrong, just that many of you take everything with a face value view point...let you be standing in front of judge or you get arrested, would you want them to take a face value, only what was on the local news view?

For instance, in Baltimore, there was some special needs kid that jumped from a bus. Next thing you know it was reported that he "fell"...two totally differently things. Jumped means he did it on his own, falling means it was due to someone negligence...now it means that someone is at fault...

Flexb, not saying dude deserved getting stabbed, but shit happens in bars, and his girlfriend was the cause of it...had she not thrown ice at someone, literally starting a fight, dude would not have been stabbed...he was actually in the wrong, for standing up for his girlfriend for doing a wrong action, he should have been chewing his girlfriend out. You want that person's attention, you go and get it.

Just Sat morning, there was a guy at a local bar, he got too flirtitous with someone's date, she asked for him to stop, he refused, she told her date---dude starts a fight with her date and hits him with a bottle, sending dude to the hospital...the perp was married as well, and His race wasn't black...

I think you're fighting a losing battle here.  Everyone on this board knows damn well there may or may not be a back story but if any video could be taken at face value it's probably this one.  Look at it.  You should know better being from MD.  I'd say there is a 75% chance that the theft was unprovoked, the girls are hood rats and should be stoned, and each one of em would have probably taken the couple's money from their pockets if they were lying in the street and sold (or stomped on) the baby if it had popped out. 

I understand needing to consider what may or may not have happened but I also understand the meaning of 'cut and dry.'

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »
I think you're fighting a losing battle here.  Everyone on this board knows damn well there may or may not be a back story but if any video could be taken at face value it's probably this one.  Look at it.  You should know better being from MD.  I'd say there is a 75% chance that the theft was unprovoked, the girls are hood rats and should be stoned, and each one of em would have probably taken the couple's money from their pockets if they were lying in the street and sold (or stomped on) the baby if it had popped out. 

I understand needing to consider what may or may not have happened but I also understand the meaning of 'cut and dry.'

Racist post reported. Everyone knows that inner city blacks are only violent because of GW Bush and Wall Street bonuses. Plus, Barak Hussein Obama needs a learning curve. Nobody told him being leader of the free world would be so difficult. In a year or two, there will be no more violence in the world and all the negativity you mentioned will be a thing of the past.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2010, 10:55:33 PM »
Please read what you just wrote...hopefully your racist feelings in your heart can see that mistake

BTW, racism is learned, nobody has it in their heart...so you need to check yourself...

Forget that, 9 times outta of 10 a violent crime in my once beatiful country is commited by African or Hispanic Scum. Their is a reason that Ancient Rome had more advanced technology than the most advanced African country of today. If blacks are commiting 90% of crime but make up less than 5% of the population what does that tell you? Further more we never had slavery in Canada so they have no excuse. Its the same everywhere you go, not just in the USA or Canada but every country with a much larger white population than black, still the black commit 10x the crime. Why is that? Is telling the truth, calling a spade a spade being racist? Look at the prison populations of the USA, Canada, England, South Africa, and tell me what they all have in common with demographics commiting crime.
shotgun on the team

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2010, 10:58:18 PM »
Racist post reported. Everyone knows that inner city blacks are only violent because of GW Bush and Wall Street bonuses. Plus, Barak Hussein Obama needs a learning curve. Nobody told him being leader of the free world would be so difficult. In a year or two, there will be no more violence in the world and all the negativity you mentioned will be a thing of the past.

ya know.. i really enjoy your posts.  keep em coming.  :D

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2010, 11:08:12 PM »
I'm trolling-with what kind of outboard?  It is survival of the fitness in the inner city.  You have major poverty and drug problems and yes with all people/races (Read what I said)  BUT...the middle class and rich white person finds this type of behavior hard to  believe when the child in the ghetto see's this everyday and thinks nothing of it.  Leave the inner city people alone and know your surroundings.  Why do think Puff Daddy doesn't live in the inner city?  Because he's going to get robbed thats why.  People have been stealing, murdering and raping since the beginning of time.  All this is concentrated in the inner city because of the drugs, economic suppression and heartache going on there.  The inner city is concentrated with Blacks because of whites but that is a longer story which I won't go into here.  Hope I educated you, you're welcome.

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly you are highly educated ::). When you try to project intelligents by quoting Darwin be sure to get the quote right, moron.

I thought the USA was a free country. Blacks are free to move from the inner city if they want, no? Is it the white mans fault that blacks of today when left alone in their own country still can't match technology of white civilizations of 2000 years ago?
shotgun on the team

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2010, 11:15:08 PM »

I'm not condoning their behavior at all. But, if there isa back and forth between these two groups,  it's jst that one incident was caught on tape...besides, most have not stated anything about a backstory...

What if there was a video of you stomping the shit out of someone? You worked Loss Porovention , correct? What if there was a video of you stomping the shit out of violent person who stole a big item...it just happen to have you lighting the person up. Then it was put on youtube...then Getbig, nobody knowing that the person had stolen a big ticket item and was being violent.

BTW, Brooklyn Park has more issues han Pioneer City, I know ;)

Mussolini, it's mentality, a mind thing, once your mind has been warped, and conditioned, it's hard to reconditioned it otherwise...combined that with a Civil Rights and inner city mentality of being a "victim", which is constantly being pushed...well it's a uphill battle...Everybody wants to be a "Real Ngga", instead of being victor of their circumstances.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »
Think about what you don't hear about, the child abuse cases, the rapes...and the other stabbings that don't get front page news....
The news really only reports the headlines, the big ones...not Timmy who is a heroin  and meth addict and shoots and robs his mother of her rent money...

lol...see sand, bury head
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2010, 11:18:21 PM »
Have you have watched those commercials for Depression? Well, many of the companies run those ads have a very, very high percentage of the calls coming from Washington State, specifically Seattle...the city is effed either without or with blacks...

lol!
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2010, 11:19:54 PM »
So, what if it turns out that the boyfriend had stolen something from one of the girls...and what if the pregnant chick and her boyfriend have juvi records? Those people who ride that bus do know each other, from somewhere...a video never gives the back story, only shows the incident.

lol!!
Y

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2010, 11:22:13 PM »
i agree.. back in the day the ghetto was the ghetto, meaning don't fucking go there and you won't have a problem.

today the ghetto finds you.  they come out to the surrounding areas (streets, malls, bars, etc.) and fuck with people who have something to lose.  the world is smaller today.  the city's problems are YOUR problems and will come to your neighborhood.

my solution- concealed carry for everyone (especially women), liberal application of death/life sentencing, high explosives applied to high crime zip codes, clear drug testing for ANY gov't handouts, mass sterilization of anyone convicted of CDS- not marijuana/theft/burglary/forgery, and you can't vote unless you earn over $45k per year/are employed/have honorable military service/and are over 25 yrs old.

.. i may be over-reaching but i can dream!  :D  

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2010, 11:27:22 PM »

lol!!!
Forced ignorance is so cute.

"This one time, someone committed a crime...and they weren't black!  Therefore, these hoodrats are clearly innocent!"
Y

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2010, 11:27:35 PM »
I'm not condoning their behavior at all. But, if there isa back and forth between these two groups,  it's jst that one incident was caught on tape...besides, most have not stated anything about a backstory...

What if there was a video of you stomping the shit out of someone? You worked Loss Porovention , correct? What if there was a video of you stomping the shit out of violent person who stole a big item...it just happen to have you lighting the person up. Then it was put on youtube...then Getbig, nobody knowing that the person had stolen a big ticket item and was being violent.

True but all the times I have been on video it is VERY clear who I am and what I'm doing.  I have a badge when I make the stop, it's not a 'stomping' lol, the thief is usually advertising that face, and it is almost always clear that they are carrying concealed merchandise.  I bet the youtube vid showed all the pertinent events and anyone seeing all the pertinent events captured on video of my typical day will never have a problem seeing what happened.

BTW, Brooklyn Park has more issues han Pioneer City, I know ;)

NOT FAIR!!!  BP HAS 100X HIGHER POPULATION, A HOLE!!!!  ;-P