Author Topic: Letro help  (Read 872 times)

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
Letro help
« on: December 18, 2010, 11:52:15 AM »
I'm sure it's been answered a million times, but what is the proper dosage for Letro.  I have a little tissue built up in only one nipple, but it's nothing serious at all.  I just don't want it to get out of hand. What would you recomend?  I've heard too much will completely crush Estrogen and also gives pretty bad joint pains and loss of stregnth.  I just want to make sure I'm taking the right dosage so I can curb the current little tissue problem from turning into pepperoni nipples haha. Thanks in advance.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Letro help
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 01:48:24 AM »
I'm sure it's been answered a million times, but what is the proper dosage for Letro.  I have a little tissue built up in only one nipple, but it's nothing serious at all.  I just don't want it to get out of hand. What would you recomend?  I've heard too much will completely crush Estrogen and also gives pretty bad joint pains and loss of stregnth.  I just want to make sure I'm taking the right dosage so I can curb the current little tissue problem from turning into pepperoni nipples haha. Thanks in advance.
1.25 ed..if its a mild case, cut the 2,5 pill to 4 pieces with a razor and take 1/4 of the pill ed.