Author Topic: Questions for the godfather and mastermind of getbig, the one and only, gh15  (Read 3621 times)

willl

• Getbig III
Question is simple

Why do you still do it? Why do you keep on coming back to this place?
Why hold on to bodybuilding like you do? Why cant you let it go?

It is common sense that you are a retired bodybuilder, living yourself over again through endless postings on this board about the bb life
We all understand you are a source of knowledge that has lived up to its pretended purpose more than anyone else ever has
and we all thank you for that
However, knowing that you are retired and past your era, why the heck do you keep on holding to the attention?
This is not a critique my friend, this is a question any logical being would end up having.
You are an intelligent fella, nobody can question that
Let aside the fools'gold stories you occasionally provide, you're probably the brightest soul of getbig

I dont see why a past pro bber would put so much time and effort in this
You are clearly addicted to the perception of pseudo attention you receive on here
A sense of attention you probably no longer have up above
You have become a product of getbig without realising it

Finally, what lasting benefit did bbing really give you?

This will change you from those moronic repetitive question you're fed on a ddaily basis

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
OH SHEIT,,,SOMEONE QUESTIONS GOD WITH REALITY,,THIS AINT GONNA GO DOWN WELL

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Question is simple

It is common sense that you are a retired bodybuilder, living yourself over again through endless postings on this board about the bb life
We all understand you are a source of knowledge that has lived up to its pretended purpose more than anyone else ever has
However, knowing that you are retired and past your era, why the heck do you keep on holding to the attention?
This is not a critique my friend, this is a question any logical being would end up having.
Let aside the fools'gold stories you occasionally provide, you're probably the brightest soul of getbig

You are clearly addicted to the perception of pseudo attention you receive on here

This will change you from those moronic repetitive question you're fed on a ddaily basis
FAIL

willl

• Getbig III
no it is true, the guy is an absolute mastermind compared to you baboons on here and the fact is you all know it you just cant stand it
the problem is it aint difficult to be a mastermind on here
but the question remains, gh

you know that what im saying is all true
now, you can pretend to be a young pro bber and everything, but you know it just isnt true anymore
atleast do not lie to yourself, there comes a time when even the brightest needs to question himself..

i wanna know why

Stark

• Getbig V
IT IS A SHARED ACCOUNT YOU FUCKING DOUCHBAG NOOBS

willl

• Getbig III
when ull be old and looking back at your life

What will you have given to this world while you were here?
Is bbing really that important to you?
besides the endless pinning, eating and lifting, what difference will you have made in your life?

dont jump in and say you've created awareness in bbing through getbig cuz you know thats not even slightly relevant
im talking meaningfull things in real life

and yet seemingly this is what you try to portray yourself in
is this really the climax of your life's existance?

newmom

IT IS A SHARED ACCOUNT YOU FUCKING DOUCHBAG NOOBS

I'm sorry, WHAT ;D

spude

• Getbig III
Say your prayers, priest God is coming!

willl

• Getbig III
since the don of dons is sitting this one out, i will add another question

gh15, whats up with the cock-issue?

it isnt difficult to notice you have an issue with the size of your cock
or rather, that women in your life have had an issue with it
i can clearly tell you have the average size complex and possibly even smaller

you try to hide behind a screen name regarding your identity
but a lot of your communication actually reveals some major conflicts in your private life

you talk like a guy with a small penis talks while trying to hide it
stuff like 'halo will make a chick think u have decent cock' and all the rest
it all ads up to one thing

ill refer to the milamar sayings for this one

makes me wonder, again, who in gods name r u trying to fool? you? or the kids who argue wit u on here

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Question is simple

liar priest
danta
tropopins
ron hirris
kyoshoo moody
palumbo
skipp lacour
reveren willet...
layne nortom
the list can go on for 3 pages,,

their lies ,,their repetetive lies to good kids who want to become bodybuilder,,is the reason gh15 was created,,i did not have control on how big gh15 became,,it was years process,, i didnt try to become famous here,,what was important is that someonewehre among those many boards the truth shall be rised,,and it did ,,oh it did ,,gh15 opened the eyes of the blind,,it gave them an entrance into a world they though was based on honest people,,there was always suspect even before gh15 rised,,but the problem is that before it was all very isoltaed and the mass liars were winning the battle,,

well since gh15 the liar got smaller and smaller,,they still around ,,they still lie,,but they are very careful,,they know you fellas know the truth ,,and thus alot more open about it ,,

its a process ,,it took time,,and it will take time until my pupils grow into becoming the new generation of bodybuiolders,,when they do i retire peacfully

when i stand before my death bed ,,i will knwo i did bodybuilding all my life and lied to many but i will also know that i did a lot of good by teaching a new generation of begining bodybuilders the real truth behind the cult,,it had to be done underground style but it was done and is done and shall be comleted

if in any case i die by some diaster,,or murder or who knows,,i know i left behind big huge group of pupils that wil carry on,,infact i know for fact that few of them know hormone better than me like van b and many more,, so im at peace

gh15 approved
fallen angel

willl

• Getbig III
so basically, by avoiding all my questions you did in fact acknowledge them

one thing id like to know specifically, pls be carefull in answering this

what lasting benefit did bbing give u?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
you shall never know what is to feel like god until you actually practically walked among humans at 250lb+ 6% at a height of under 6 feet,,the feeling is a rush ,,it is better than any drug ,,any orgasm eventhough i had quite few amazixng ones lol but the feeling of walking around at this lean size with thoe dimentions ,,the looks,,the adoring looks from female,,the adoring look from male,,the actual shock in human eye when they see it ,,thats what it gave me but its not lasing ,,it cant be lasting there is nothing that last in bodybuilding,,it all go away sooner or later my friend,,its all syntetic,,

the one thing it did give me that last is the love of lifting weight,,i like lifting,,i just like it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

willl

• Getbig III
allright, so whats is the big lasting experience in and behind lifting?

where does this lasting satisfaction come from

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
allright, so whats is the big lasting experience in and behind lifting?

where does this lasting satisfaction come from

willl

• Getbig III
well, even arnold reconsidered his bbing..

which brings me to the same questions over again

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
well, even arnold reconsidered his bbing..

which brings me to the same questions over again

the question was answered fuckface
l

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

liar priest
danta
tropopins
ron hirris
kyoshoo moody
palumbo
skipp lacour
reveren willet...
layne nortom
the list can go on for 3 pages,,

their lies ,,their repetetive lies to good kids who want to become bodybuilder,,is the reason gh15 was created,,i did not have control on how big gh15 became,,it was years process,, i didnt try to become famous here,,what was important is that someonewehre among those many boards the truth shall be rised,,and it did ,,oh it did ,,gh15 opened the eyes of the blind,,it gave them an entrance into a world they though was based on honest people,,there was always suspect even before gh15 rised,,but the problem is that before it was all very isoltaed and the mass liars were winning the battle,,

well since gh15 the liar got smaller and smaller,,they still around ,,they still lie,,but they are very careful,,they know you fellas know the truth ,,and thus alot more open about it ,,

its a process ,,it took time,,and it will take time until my pupils grow into becoming the new generation of bodybuiolders,,when they do i retire peacfully

when i stand before my death bed ,,i will knwo i did bodybuilding all my life and lied to many but i will also know that i did a lot of good by teaching a new generation of begining bodybuilders the real truth behind the cult,,it had to be done underground style but it was done and is done and shall be comleted

if in any case i die by some diaster,,or murder or who knows,,i know i left behind big huge group of pupils that wil carry on,,infact i know for fact that few of them know hormone better than me like van b and many more,, so im at peace

gh15 approved

The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers.