Author Topic: My 10-day fat-loss experiment  (Read 5832 times)

newmom

Re: My 10-day fat-loss experiment
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 10:54:39 AM »
. I just came back from the supp shop, seeing if they had any ECA (remember, I'm in poland) but it's not legal here either, so I gotta rely on strong black coffee I guess.

See if the pharmacy has broinkaid=25mcg of ephedrine

buy caffeine pills and aspirin. There is your ECA stack, isn't the best but with black coffee you should be good to go

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 11:28:53 AM »
Well, I did it for 14 days so years ago, and it was even more extreme, being that I limited carb intake to around 40 grams daily. And yeah, I was a complete zombie after the 4th or 5th day, but I did cut my bf % from 12 to 7.5 in those 14 days ;D I was messing around with carbs earlier this year, and I couldn't handle 40 grams this time around, coz it gave me blurry and double vision, but 80 grams was tolarable.

Wow 40% loss of fat in 14 days.... ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 11:43:20 AM »
Well, maybe you would like to question the fella who did the bodyfat assement? His name is Mr. JM Blakey, with a 700 pound plus bp in yo face 8) Anyways, I'm just going by what he got from his readings. P.S. Mr. Blakley has a Masters of Science in Exercise Physiology from The Ohio State University, so I guess that he was rather qualified to do the bodyfat assesment ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2010, 11:47:08 AM »
BTW, I just finished the 30-min bike bout, and it said that this bout cost me about 500 cals, so I guess that I'm on my way. And thanks for the suggestion newmom, but I think that the black coffee will suffice ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 08:48:06 AM »
Yesterday was my 1st day, and I followed the whole protocol, except that I skipped the chicken breast at dinnertime. Therefore my total daily caloric intake was closer to 600 cals. I'm feeling fine at the moment, so I will forego the chicken breast again today. I did 2 30-min AT aerobic bouts yesterday, and I may try to get 3 in today. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 09:17:47 AM »
Yesterday was my 1st day, and I followed the whole protocol, except that I skipped the chicken breast at dinnertime. Therefore my total daily caloric intake was closer to 600 cals. I'm feeling fine at the moment, so I will forego the chicken breast again today. I did 2 30-min AT aerobic bouts yesterday, and I may try to get 3 in today. 
monster willpower..... i simply cant diet these days....evry day is a cheat day..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 09:53:01 AM »
Well I guess that there are 2 major reasons fueling my motivation. First and foremost it is vanity, I'm just sick and tired of looking like a fat and bloated toad. And the second one is curiousity, I really want to see what is possible within 10 days. I'm not so sure if this bodyfat tester on my bike actually works right, but I am sure that the measurements are accurate ie. Waist measurement and skinfold readings. I just finished my 1st bike bout, and I was able to stay at the same intensity as yesterday, which surprised me due to the fact of the carb and cal depletion.

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 10:46:34 AM »
Well I guess that there are 2 major reasons fueling my motivation. First and foremost it is vanity, I'm just sick and tired of looking like a fat and bloated toad. And the second one is curiousity, I really want to see what is possible within 10 days. I'm not so sure if this bodyfat tester on my bike actually works right, but I am sure that the measurements are accurate ie. Waist measurement and skinfold readings. I just finished my 1st bike bout, and I was able to stay at the same intensity as yesterday, which surprised me due to the fact of the carb and cal depletion.
I always get a laugh at these 10 day --5 day starvation diets..lol
This 10 day 500 cal or whatever diet as you call it is not dieting bro..its starvation.then when its over what then??.I wouldnt even bother with your 10 day starvation..just try eating protein every 3 hours (6oz)and limit your carbs to your 80 gr during the day..do some weights a few days a wk and some fat burning cardio daily..your food choices are terible..Milk?Cheese?...loose the milk(loaded in sugar) and the cheese...Have complex carbs for your carbs,yams,sweetpotatoes,rice,oatmeal.... (no sugar)and chicken breast/white fish for ur protein...
Hope this helps bro....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 11:02:31 AM »
Thanks for the input Tomanater, but I really don't think that the food choices are so important, and that is part of the reason for it not being a "pure and clean" bodybuilding diet. The 2 major aspects of it for me are low carbs (less than 60 grams) and low cals (less than 900). And that's a big part of this experiment, to see if a "pure and clean" bodybuilding diet is really needed. And as far as after, well I won't be going on any rebound/binge escapades if that's what you mean. This is basically a motivation spark to get the ball rolling so to speak.

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 11:11:10 AM »
Thanks for the input Tomanater, but I really don't think that the food choices are so important, and that is part of the reason for it not being a "pure and clean" bodybuilding diet. The 2 major aspects of it for me are low carbs (less than 60 grams) and low cals (less than 900). And that's a big part of this experiment, to see if a "pure and clean" bodybuilding diet is really needed. And as far as after, well I won't be going on any rebound/binge escapades if that's what you mean. This is basically a motivation spark to get the ball rolling so to speak.
[/quote
Good luck bro......I just saw your were tired of being fat>....cleaning up your diet is the way to go..but like i said good luck...
D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2010, 04:10:40 AM »
I hit the wall last nite after 3 and a half days in, it was obvious after I nearly passed out and fell off my stationary bike during my 2nd 30-min AT aerobic session LOL!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2010, 05:24:08 AM »
I hear ya man! Last nite after that aerobic session I had some chicken and rice, so I added about 300 cals with that meal and brought my daily intake up to about 900 cals. One important thing that I've learned is that I can handle 3 days in a row of lo-carbs ie 50 to 60 grams a day.

newmom

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2010, 05:26:41 AM »
I hear ya man! Last nite after that aerobic session I had some chicken and rice, so I added about 300 cals with that meal and brought my daily intake up to about 900 cals. One important thing that I've learned is that I can handle 3 days in a row of lo-carbs ie 50 to 60 grams a day.

it's good to trick the body every few days

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2010, 05:29:41 AM »
I hit the wall last nite after 3 and a half days in, it was obvious after I nearly passed out and fell off my stationary bike during my 2nd 30-min AT aerobic session LOL!

Pussy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2010, 05:30:31 AM »
it's good to trick the body every few days

QFT-- One time I ate a live Racoon. My body was convinced that I was eating popcorn though.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2010, 05:43:09 AM »
QFT-- One time I ate a live Racoon. My body was convinced that I was eating popcorn though.
LoL  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2010, 04:13:36 PM »
crash dieting only works when your younger in your 20's

he can get away with it and maybe lot loose muscle

but he will certainly rebound fatgain unles he wishes to chew on leaves and chewing gum all day to keep cals low
A

magicuser

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2010, 04:14:15 PM »
Allright fellas, I'm gonna run a 10-day fat-loss experiment, starting either tomorrow or on Monday, that way I will get it over with before New Years Eve ;D So my plan is it hit a hard cardio session upon waking and another after my last meal. These hard cardio sessions will be at or near AT (aerobic-anaerobic threshold pace) for 20 to 30 min a pop, and I will eat just 2 meals a day, breakfast and dinner. I will keep my total cals at about 800 a day, and keep my carb grams at about 80 grams per day. I will take before and after measurements of my waist and before and after skinfolds of my abs and ilium. Also, my stationary bike has a digital bodyfat reading by hand sensors, so I will use that to give a reading of before and after progress. The bodyfat reading from the bike isn't accurate since it gives too high of a reading, but it can still be used to assess body comp changes.

800?

thats like a can of coke and a banana

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2010, 04:28:18 PM »
Hey X, I don't know if I lost any strength since I haven't had any weight training bouts since I've started this protocol, but I just came up with a new idea, so check my carb question post regarding this idea ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2010, 04:54:02 PM »
Ok, I got the diet mapped out, and it will be as follows: BREAKFAST: 1. Black Coffee 2. 75 grams of chesse (sorry, not sure how many grams are in an ounce) 3. 250 ml of Red Bull (again, I'm in europe now, and they don't use ounces here) DINNER: 1. 1 large chicken breast (roughly 6 ounces I think) 2. A half a liter of 2% milk TOTALS: Cals: 854 Pro: 87gr Carb: 56gr

why  waste the cals on cheese ? you can eat more of something else. cheese is high calorie for such a small portion
K

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »
Coz cheese has a decent fat content, and fat helps with satiety ie. it makes one feel not so hungry

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2010, 05:03:32 PM »
Coz cheese has a decent fat content, and fat helps with satiety ie. it makes one feel not so hungry

really ? i eat way to much cheese just to satisfy my hunger.... a whole can of tuna is about the same cals
K

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2010, 04:43:02 AM »
Ok, here's my mid-term report. My waist is down 2 inches, from 34 to 32, and my bodyfat is down 1.6% from 15.8% to 14.2%

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2010, 03:25:48 PM »
Fuck that bro..senseless imo .

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »
Why is it senseless? Do you have a better way to get lean? FYI. I've been a legit sub-6, even God (gh15) can testify to dat ;D