Author Topic: December 21, 2012 - The World Will End! Or...  (Read 34697 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Anyone notice Dec. 21 and the collapse of everything is starting to line up?
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2012, 04:50:45 AM »
puritans are so simple...

please kill yourselves in advance

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Anyone notice Dec. 21 and the collapse of everything is starting to line up?
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2012, 05:12:16 AM »
Could i get an early sampling of what your posts are going to be Dec22nd, when you wake up in your bed and NOTHING happened ?

Wake up late,smoke some herb,go on pof and hit on some white chicks,go to the welfare office and pick up his check.

the trainer

« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2012, 07:58:54 AM »
Coincidence? I think not. The ancients wrote that this would happen...

This is what happens when somebody have too much time on their hands, get your ass off the couch and go get a job make some money and stop thinking about bullshit.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2012, 08:01:36 AM »

Don't let the earth surface hit you on your way down, bye  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2012, 08:04:03 AM »
There comes a point where it hits critical mass and we're almost there.  Too many people are waking up and fed up due to the fraudulent economic policies of the Federal Reserve operating through the Federal Government.  In addition people in America have realized we've been played from the creation of the Federal Reserve, multiple wars, hidden technology, breaking down the family, dumbing down of the public, election fraud, indebting our country with money created from nothing and that's not all.

What does federal reserve have to do with the end of the world. Typical american mentality thinking they ar the center of the universe.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2012, 08:04:48 AM »
obama is in skull and bones

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2012, 08:23:08 AM »
Whoever wrote the calendar probably just got tired of writing and decided to quit. The end.

EXACTLY.......those people are long gone. Does anyone with an IQ above Wiggs think that the calendar would continue indefinitely?  :D

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2012, 08:31:49 AM »
Coincidence? I think not. The ancients wrote that this would happen...

In the psychology research literature this is called "confirmation bias". You notice what fits your preconceptions/ beliefs and discount contrary information.

Nothing special will happen on Dec. 21. You are superstitious.

NN

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2012, 08:35:01 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2012, 08:42:12 AM »
One thing is sure a global economical crisis followed by mass unemployment , famines and ethnic/international wars worldwide are on the way, of this you can be certain. A lot of angry people will find a way to release their frustrations full force once the fridges are empty. Chaos will follow for a while until a new stable balance is found in the interest of the strongest side. In the meanwhile, a lot of people considered useless in this new world/future there s a need to build to insure the survival of the specie , will die.

The question is, will You (and/or your genes) be part of tomorrow. Considering every single individual thinks he has a right to be part of that tomorrow while simultaneously thinking that others dont, and considering ressources are getting scarcer by the day as overpopulation goes uncontrolled , you do the maths.

Nails

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2012, 02:36:59 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2012, 02:40:31 PM »
“Praying for everyone in Israel.” - Kim Whore Twitter

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/16/kim-kardashian-slammed-over-pro-israel-tweet-deletes-it/

an Armenian chick with Persian blood running thru her veins, tweeting that.
Plus, who cares if she is "praying"? I don't think she is even knows how to pray.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2012, 02:44:07 PM »
an Armenian chick with Persian blood running thru her veins, tweeting that.
Plus, who cares if she is "praying"? I don't think she is even knows how to pray.

LMFAO

Dear God,

thank you for Prada and gucci and black rich dicks and black men who love fake asses, thank you for making khloe fat and kortny a mom and me being prettier then them and my whore mom .

Bye god

Oh PS please bless the dead jews in isreal who get the raw deal from those stinky camel people ugh omg

ok laterz god

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2012, 02:46:03 PM »
keynesian economics is unsustainable so there will be a blowup at some point, imagine if an individual jsut printed money and paid itself withut ever working
keynesian economics is unsustainable? save money and surpluses in good times so you can spend it when times are bad? sounds perfectly balanced and sustainable to me. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2012, 02:46:55 PM »
LMFAO

Dear God,

thank you for Prada and gucci and black rich dicks and black men who love fake asses, thank you for making khloe fat and kortny a mom and me being prettier then them and my whore mom .

Bye god

Oh PS please bless the dead jews in isreal who get the raw deal from those stinky camel people ugh omg

ok laterz god

ha ha

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2012, 03:28:08 PM »

Wake up late,smoke some herb,go on pof and hit on some white chicks,go to the welfare office and pick up his check.
lmao!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
IS OBAMA THE OFFICIAL ANTI CHRIST?
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2012, 03:33:48 PM »
I MEAN ITS BEEN PREDICTED THAT THERES GONNA BE SOMEONE OF POWER IN THE END TIMES THATS GONNA BE THE ANTI CHRIST? WELL THE WORLDS GONNA END ON DECEMBER 21 2012 , SO WHAT ARE YUOR THOUGHTS PEOPLE?
i

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: IS OBAMA THE OFFICIAL ANTI CHRIST?
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2012, 03:36:24 PM »
 :-*
R

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2012, 03:59:28 PM »
I think your argument is thorough, concise, reasonable.  I think you provide plenty of empirical evidence as examples of your theoretical deductions.  Furthermore, I think you should publish these ideas in a well established philosophical journal, I can make some arrangementes.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2012, 04:01:48 PM »
G

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2012, 04:08:21 PM »
I think your argument is thorough, concise, reasonable.  I think you provide plenty of empirical evidence as examples of your theoretical deductions.  Furthermore, I think you should publish these ideas in a well established philosophical journal, I can make some arrangementes.

What you did there, I see it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2012, 04:35:59 PM »
Wigglet, will large amounts of ammo and unregistered weapons help a guy out?
Hypothetically speaking of course.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!