Author Topic: December 21, 2012 - The World Will End! Or...  (Read 34706 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: December 21, 2012 - The World Will End! Or...
« Reply #200 on: November 18, 2012, 12:36:35 PM »
thats true for the most part, but there are also some pretty successful ppl who are prepared for 'the end' and have cash guns explosives and food stashed away for that day. btw you seem like a very angry young man just sayin lol.

If it's "The End", what good will cash do them?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #201 on: November 18, 2012, 02:14:42 PM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: November 18, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »
If it's "The End", what good will cash do them?

the end might not mean the end of existence, but the end of enjoying the quality of life we currently have. the day only the wealthy can afford food and a liter of gasoline costs more than most people make in a week lol. in the case of armageddon however gold will be extremely valuable, cash will obviously be useless.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #203 on: November 18, 2012, 08:29:31 PM »
My personal opinion on the so called "END" will be a false flag operation dirty bomb type deal in a major city that will help collapse a system that is already fragile. However when i say "END", it will only be the end for us regular people. America itself has underground cities fully operational right now. And supposedly those cities can hold 2 to 5 million people. Other major countries also have these types of cities in place. One thing is certain, when they do bring it all down, they believe humanity will spring forward 10 fold when they get rid of all the dead weight. The technologies are all in place to right now.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: November 18, 2012, 08:34:35 PM »
You know the end times might be near when a guy worth half a billion dollars from making silly pizza(papa johns) is the lightning rod over health care for the poor. Maybe it is time to reboot and get rid of the sickness.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #205 on: November 18, 2012, 08:37:23 PM »
My personal opinion on the so called "END" will be a false flag operation dirty bomb type deal in a major city that will help collapse a system that is already fragile. However when i say "END", it will only be the end for us regular people. America itself has underground cities fully operational right now. And supposedly those cities can hold 2 to 5 million people. Other major countries also have these types of cities in place. One thing is certain, when they do bring it all down, they believe humanity will spring forward 10 fold when they get rid of all the dead weight. The technologies are all in place to right now.

when did they build these cities and where are they?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 18, 2012, 09:08:46 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #207 on: November 18, 2012, 09:12:24 PM »
http://io9.com/5786651/10-mysterious-underground-cities

dude, those aren't exactly modern, underground metropolises like you made it sound

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: November 18, 2012, 09:12:32 PM »
The rocky mountains in Colorado allegedly have massive underground cities. I'm not saying I believe it all, but if I was of a bloodline that had 100s of Billions if not trillions of dollars, I'd probably have shit like that in place.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: November 18, 2012, 09:13:28 PM »
dude, those aren't exactly modern, underground metropolises like you made it sound

Those are just to give the people an idea that us humans have been underground for some time. Imagine the shit we don't know about.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2012, 09:18:32 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_city

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: November 18, 2012, 09:22:06 PM »
The secret City Russia

Krasnoyarsk-26

Krasnoyarsk-26 is a secret city, with a secret population. It's not on any map and the 100,000 people who live there don't exist in any census and don't have any contact with the outside world. Until the last few years, even the name of the city was a secret.

In 1998, 60 Minutes II Producer George Crile visited Krasnoyarsk-26 and discovered that what goes on in this Russian city may be the biggest threat to U.S. national security. Nestled in the frozen wilds of Siberia, Krasnoyarsk-26 produces plutonium, the key ingredient in most nuclear weapons. Over the past 40 years, its factories have produced 40 tons of the deadly element, enough for more than 10,000 nuclear bombs.

The Adventures Of George Crile: Find out firsthand what it was like to be an American in a secret city.
The residents of Krasnoyarsk-26 were recruited from all over the Soviet Union. They were given the best food, the best clothes, the best housing that the Soviet Union had to offer. By Soviet standards, they lived the good life. They were even nicknamed the "chocolate eaters" by their jealous countrymen.

But to get these advantages, they had to agree not to leave or have any visitors from the outside world. They were constantly under surveillance by the KGB. Even today, eight years after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the city is still isolated.

The most isolated part of the city is the mountain where the plutonium was produced. Last year, Crile became the first Westerner to take a camera crew into that mountain.

Find out more about Russia's secret cities and the dangers they pose to the rest of the world.
Even today, a decade after the end of the Cold War, one of the reactors is still making plutonium. The engineers will not turn it off and cannot turn it off. If they did turn it off, the 100,000 people who live in Krasnoyarsk-26 would freeze to death. That reactor provides the energy that heats this frozen city.

As the Russian economy continues to tumble precipitously, observers and U.S. government officials worry more and more that disgruntled, hungry Russian nuclear workers will try to sell nuclear material to terrorists or rogue governments. According to U.S. Energy Secretary Bill Richardson, the government's point man in the fight against nuclear proliferation, some of these groups, including Iran, have already tried to buy plutonium to make bombs.

Besides Krasnoyarsk-26, there are nine other nuclear secrt cities in Russia. All 10 are going through the same hardships. Scientists, soldiers, security guards and nuclear workers are all finding themselves in desperate straits. Some experts say that the plutonium and uranium under their control could fall into the wrong hands.

December 1999 update: Since 60 Minutes II first broadcast the story in February, the workers inside the Secret City have received a small pay raise. But the price of food there has doubled or tripled. To deal with the crisis, the United States has agreed to pay the entire cost of converting the nuclear reactor, so that it can heat the city without also making weapons-grade plutonium. The work, however, is not likely to be completed for another two or three years. Until then, the workers inside the mountain will continue producing enough plutonium to make a new bomb every three days.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2012, 09:32:38 PM »
Look what just a handful of people could do in Greenland decades ago. These people set up a mobile nuclear power plant under the ice :o  Imagine what hundreds of thousands could do with unlimited amounts of money since then.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
30 Days gentlemen
« Reply #214 on: November 21, 2012, 09:19:30 AM »

For Euros

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: 30 Days gentlemen
« Reply #215 on: November 21, 2012, 09:23:52 AM »
Explain
follow the arrows

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 21, 2012, 09:26:01 AM »
There is no more probability that the world will end on that day than on any other date.

The origin of this is that one of the Mayan calendars (they used at least three) starts another cycle at that time, but the Mayan calendar ran out for the Mayans 500 years ago.

It is a story put about by charlatans and the ignorant. The former trying to make money the latter not understanding. The gullible believe it.

The end of the world has been predicted by fools throughout history and is still done to this day. Without exception none have proved correct.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #217 on: November 21, 2012, 09:26:34 AM »
Galactical alignment

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 21, 2012, 09:29:07 AM »
The world is not going to end in 2012. People think it is, but they are not right. Really no one knows when the world is going to end, but I know that it will not end in 2012.

People predict that world will end on this day because of the pole shift. A dwarf planet called Nibiru is going to enter the Earth's gravitational orbit, and pull tides so that tsunamis will be so high that they will cover mountain ranges. This will continue for three days, while the gravitational poles are shifting because of the force of Nibiru. This will throw the moon off it's regular orbit and then the tides will keep getting higher. Pretty much people think the whole Earth will flood because of the tide tsunamis. This is a prediction that is based on the universal Mayan Calendar, which is a calendar that can tell when and where every planet is, as well as the moon.

It's possible but not probable. Also, Nostradamus prophecies only went as far forward as the year 3797. Does that mean the world will end late in the 38th century? Only time will tell.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #219 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:04 AM »
Grandpa, as I've stated many times before, the world will not end.  It will end as we know it.  Just so we're clear.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #220 on: November 21, 2012, 09:32:25 AM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #221 on: November 21, 2012, 09:34:47 AM »
I don't put a lot of juice in to a bunch of tribals that sacrificed humans to appease their gods.

Know what i'm saying?...
Trans Milkshake.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2012, 09:35:04 AM »
Didnt know primemuscle was an elder falcon neegar. With modern technologies, don't we actually know whether such a celestial alignment will actually occur?

If wiggs is so confident, what will he do if nothing happens? We like you around here, it'd be terrible if you won't be able to show your face after Dec 21  ;D
follow the arrows

the trainer

« Reply #223 on: November 21, 2012, 09:35:57 AM »
You have to wonder where wiggs buys his weed it must be some good shit that he smokes when you look at his posts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2012, 05:01:26 PM »
Grandpa, as I've stated many times before, the world will not end.  It will end as we know it.  Just so we're clear.

Son, (are you actually young enough to be my son?) why are you so negative? If you are young enough to be my son you should see more of the joy of life and not so much of the negative stuff. We are all going to die someday. If the world ends, so be it. If the world doesn't end completely but just as we know it, so be it. Actually, each day brings new experiences. The world as we know it is all history and not the future....because no one knows for certain what the future holds. Each day is a new day. Each day you have the opportunity to make it the best day of your life. Try it, you might like it.

I looked up the date 12/21/2012 because I did not know why some folks are predicting that the world will end then. Now I know and it doesn't change how I feel or how I plan to conduct my life between now and December 21. Maybe it is easier to be something of a fatalist when you are a "grandpa" what do you think?