Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 7377 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: December 19, 2010, 01:55:02 AM »
is brandon currie natural in this video? probably not right, well what is he running..

no,,brandon carry is a little guy ,,very small and thin all over,,musculator structure of black fella indeed but just little thin black fella

on the video presented before me he is on gh already for quite some time,,look at insertions,,look at traps and delts,,look at the roundness and fulness,,look at the dimention of the muscle,,look at how large it is on his bone structure and look at how tight waist is same time,,this is and can only be a result of hgh usage,,

this is 4 iu gh 90 day period of usage,,
test propionate 50-100mg every couple days total 300-600mg a week
equipoise 600mg
masterona 50-100mg every second day
oral used too
anapolon 50-100mg a day for fulness during off season in those periods of time,,
winstrol - 50mg a day ,,i do not recomend winstrol but for him it was ok he is not heavy lifter back then ,,later on he tried more heavy but he is not heavy lifter persay ,,he can lift more heavy when drugged to the max now day but in general not heavy lifter more of a beauty contester

but yes on drugs in the video ,, not enough testosterone back then and not enough gh ,,lack thickness but as you can see the size is there due to gh mutation beggining and equipose + test prop in lower doses combos

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 04:02:43 AM »

Yet another Demolition by truth-h15

Again

Naturaal limit 5'10 180-190lbs  8%

Generation nothingness approved

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 05:48:58 AM »
"beauty contester"     ;D

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 07:11:10 AM »
it always shocks me that EVEN cool dudes like Brandon do gay stuff like this.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 08:03:03 AM »
no no... he's 100% natural here... not even creatine... he just has out of this world response to training and diet and one of a kind god given genetics!
the first day in the gym he benched 405 lbs for 20 reps... true story... my barber told me.
he used to eat every half hour... around 200 grams of protein per meal and gained a whopping 120 lbs of pure muscle naturally!
anyone who denies that is just jealous that he doesn't have his genetics and has to use a ton of gear to be half his size and double his body fat...
when he turned pro, he only used 125 mg of test eow... and after he turned pro he added 1.5 iu gh eod for 3 weeks and exploded!!!
his trainer sent me his 3 week cycle... you heard it here first

:P ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 08:42:47 AM »
no no... he's 100% natural here... not even creatine... he just has out of this world response to training and diet and one of a kind god given genetics!
the first day in the gym he benched 405 lbs for 20 reps... true story... my barber told me.
he used to eat every half hour... around 200 grams of protein per meal and gained a whopping 120 lbs of pure muscle naturally!
anyone who denies that is just jealous that he doesn't have his genetics and has to use a ton of gear to be half his size and double his body fat...
when he turned pro, he only used 125 mg of test eow... and after he turned pro he added 1.5 iu gh eod for 3 weeks and exploded!!!
his trainer sent me his 3 week cycle... you heard it here first

:P ;D
Haha
I see what you did here  ;D
I almost took you seriously for a second. hahah

MRWHITEBOY

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 10:57:43 AM »
  I'm 6'0, 23 y.o.,  215 13-15 percent bf , still natural.. this is the look i want to achieve overall.. so i need to run test prop, eq, masterono, and gh to achieve this conditioning?  .... how long would the cycle have to be and when should gh be added/dropped?   thank you god of hormona.... also how do u feel about primo, is it a waste? and how come no trenbolona in this fella?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 03:49:15 PM »
How can you think that this black guy has been on gh for a long time. How can he afford  and get real gh? This size and conditioning  for a young black guy can easily be done with steroids only. I see them all the time in New Orleans and any other big cities with alot of brothers living there. You can pass by the outdoor basket ball courts and see black guys with well defined muscles and size who don't even belong to a fucking gym. I quess where ever gh15 is from he dosen't see alot of black athletes on the streets.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 03:52:05 PM »
How can you think that this black guy has been on gh for a long time. How can he afford  and get real gh? This size and conditioning  for a young black guy can easily be done with steroids only. I see them all the time in New Orleans and any other big cities with alot of brothers living there. You can pass by the outdoor basket ball courts and see black guys with well defined muscles and size who don't even belong to a fucking gym. I quess where ever gh15 is from he dosen't see alot of black athletes on the streets.

do not question GOD OF HORMONA 15.

his word is FINAL!!!!  ;) ;D ;D :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 03:53:19 PM »
 I'm 6'0, 23 y.o.,  215 13-15 percent bf , still natural.. this is the look i want to achieve overall.. so i need to run test prop, eq, masterono, and gh to achieve this conditioning?  .... how long would the cycle have to be and when should gh be added/dropped?   thank you god of hormona.... also how do u feel about primo, is it a waste? and how come no trenbolona in this fella?

he doesn't have that 'look'.

tren gives a very distinctive look to a persons physique. dry, hard looking. no tren in that pic for sure.
b

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 04:03:14 PM »
if you are white you will never look like this anyway.

those are black dude muscle bellies, wich make him look round no matter how he weighs.

some 220 lbs white dude don't even have that roundness

MRWHITEBOY

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 04:13:44 PM »
Yeah, but you can just see the difference in his physique from then to now, i dont think its just higher dosages, hes using a totally different arsenal of drugs.. i just want to be familiar with the drugs, dosages, and cycles to achieve conditioning like that... yes i am white but i have good genetic shape and round muscles, not quite on this level yet but i am also natural..... to be honest the only thing impressive about the guy here i think is his waist compared to mine along with the overall chest fullness in this vid.... good looks to everyone for the replies, hoping the god chimes in again soon... also a side note i do not think at all that this is hard to achieve with the right drug cocktail...I know im white, lol but this is the look i am striving for and if im going to use drugs i want to achieve this...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 04:15:52 PM »
thread saved a thousand times over

DAWG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 05:22:43 PM »
if you are white you will never look like this anyway.

those are black dude muscle bellies, wich make him look round no matter how he weighs.

some 220 lbs white dude don't even have that roundness
fucking black bastards  >:(

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 06:53:05 PM »
Yeah, but you can just see the difference in his physique from then to now, i dont think its just higher dosages, hes using a totally different arsenal of drugs.. i just want to be familiar with the drugs, dosages, and cycles to achieve conditioning like that... yes i am white but i have good genetic shape and round muscles, not quite on this level yet but i am also natural..... to be honest the only thing impressive about the guy here i think is his waist compared to mine along with the overall chest fullness in this vid.... good looks to everyone for the replies, hoping the god chimes in again soon... also a side note i do not think at all that this is hard to achieve with the right drug cocktail...I know im white, lol but this is the look i am striving for and if im going to use drugs i want to achieve this...

no amount of drugs will make you look like this, unless like stav says you have the muscle bellies for it.

the muscle bellies and their fullness are 100% genetic. i have yet to see a white guy with the muscle bellies/ joints and insertions like that no matter what they take.

the closest you'll get to his look is getting your bodyfat levels to about 6 or 7%, running a combination of anadrol eq gh and prop or some other test you'll react well to. then when your bf is that low you'll have to fill out nicely on carbs and anadrol in order to get that full, round look and tighten up your skin. and thats the best you'll be able to do- if you still dont look like that after then your shit out of luck. the rest is genetic.

but i can pretty much guarantee without even seeing you that YOU will never, ever look like that. why? because you are white.
b

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 07:13:38 PM »
no amount of drugs will make you look like this, unlike stav says you have the muscle bellies for it.

the muscle bellies and their fullness are 100% genetic. i have yet to see a white guy with the muscle bellies/ joints and insertions like that no matter what they take.

the closest you'll get to his look is getting your bodyfat levels to about 6 or 7%, running a combination of anadrol eq gh and prop or some other test you'll react well to. then when your bf is that low you'll have to fill out nicely on carbs and anadrol in order to get that full, round look and tighten up your skin. and thats the best you'll be able to do- if you still dont look like that after then your shit out of luck. the rest is genetic.

but i can pretty much guarantee without even seeing you that YOU will never, ever look like that. why? because you are white.

that's exactly what I said bro  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 07:18:26 PM »
Too bad he's only 5'7.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 08:52:48 PM »
Too bad he's only 5'7.

what's wrong with being 5'7??? >:( >:( >:(

as god of hormona said... must imprtant tihng fro americano womyn,,, meaty cock!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 08:54:40 PM »
that's exactly what I said bro  8)

i meant 'unless like stav says'. sorry buddy! a total misprint no disrespect intended. :)
b

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 08:55:52 PM »
what's wrong with being 5'7??? >:( >:( >:(

as god of hormona said... must imprtant tihng fro americano womyn,,, meaty cock!!!!

He's a pro bodybuilder trying to win the Olympia...Dexter did it but Curry is not Dexter...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 09:00:02 PM »
I think Curry still has alot of room for improvement. Look how big he is in his first contest. Dexter was a bantam weight BB when he started and he is now alot older than Curry. Who knows Curry might do better in the future.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 09:03:50 PM »
I think Curry still has alot of room for improvement. Look how big he is in his first contest. Dexter was a bantam weight BB when he started and he is now alot older than Curry. Who knows Curry might do better in the future.

I'm disappointed that he took two years off and came back to look the same...WTF?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010, 09:10:26 PM »
I'm disappointed that he took two years off and came back to look the same...WTF?
Same here.  His upper body looked better, but his legs need to improve.

MRWHITEBOY

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 09:41:18 PM »
no amount of drugs will make you look like this, unless like stav says you have the muscle bellies for it.

i respect your opinion dude, tell me a cycle you personally would suggest then. im italian british and german i have good shape and decent natural size and strength. maybe not black guy muscle bellies but shape is similar.  training intensely for 3 years, played elite hockey for 12.... other than that i also feel ill respond well to hormones because i respond well to training and food, but i will soon figure that out

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 10:42:37 PM »
like i was saying in all the other threads lately, even on all the roids and gh in the world, you aint gonna grow unless your getting stronger. curry, like trey brewer and so many other bodybuilders out there who looked the same or worse after year(s) of training and juicing, fell victim to the idea that high reps and "feeling the muscle" is what builds size.