Author Topic: Slappers thread...  (Read 899 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Slappers thread...
« on: December 19, 2010, 09:32:37 AM »
Yes, I said compensation has to be tied to the company's performance. I however, did not say I did not want a percentage, I said 15% is too much. For any employee, including a CEO.

Look, everyone's compensation has to obey the Economics 101 rules. Even if the CEO produces what 3 base employees produce... having the board pay you 30% of the company's earnings in the form of a bonus is a recipe for disaster.

please answer these questions...

why do you feel you deserve a % of the companies profits when you have taken little to no risk in regards to the company.

what school did you attend that taught you econ in that manner?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Slappers thread...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 09:34:02 AM »
please answer these questions...

why do you feel you deserve a % of the companies profits when you have taken little to no risk in regards to the company.

what school did you attend that taught you econ in that manner?

I've already told you that fucking idiot!!

What is wrong with you???????

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 09:36:52 AM »
I've already told you that fucking idiot!!

What is wrong with you???????
really post the quote where you answer those questions please  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 09:43:13 AM »
really post the quote where you answer those questions please  ::)

First of all, you didn't ask me that. Second of all, I refuse to answer questions about shit like "Slapper's thread" of crap alike. My opinion is not that important.

It makes a whole lot more sense to open up a thread about something legitimate like the income disparity in the USA or worker compensation packages rather than make this a tonymctones vs. slapper thread, which is something that could be discussed via private messages... I would think. I mean, that's what normal people would do...  ::)

And do me a favor, do not ask me questions I've already answered over and over and over and over again. It makes me think you have ADD.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 09:50:41 AM »
First of all, you didn't ask me that. Second of all, I refuse to answer questions about shit like "Slapper's thread" of crap alike. My opinion is not that important.

It makes a whole lot more sense to open up a thread about something legitimate like the income disparity in the USA or worker compensation packages rather than make this a tonymctones vs. slapper thread, which is something that could be discussed via private messages... I would think. I mean, that's what normal people would do...  ::)

And do me a favor, do not ask me questions I've already answered over and over and over and over again. It makes me think you have ADD.
actually i did ask both questions
what makes you think you should be entitled to a big portion of their profits when you take little to no risk?

LOL what school did you go to?

i was never taught that in any of the economic or finance classes that I attended...
and you havent answered shit but thats ok

football is about to start and ive made you look foolish enough for one day...do us a favor and if you dont want to debate go join mcanus on the G&O  ;)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 09:59:00 AM »
actually i did ask both questionsand you havent answered shit but thats ok

football is about to start and ive made you look foolish enough for one day...do us a favor and if you dont want to debate go join mcanus on the G&O  ;)

No, the question you keep asking me has been answered many, many times. I don't really know why you keep asking me that. I mean, I've told you inflation alone should force companies to adjust worker's salaries every year. I told you this repeatedly. I don't understand why you keep asking me the very same question over and over and over and over again.

I've already made public my situation about not getting a bonus in the past 3 years, not getting a salary increase in the past 2 (and the ones I got previously were not even adjusted to ½ of the inflation rate, meaning they hovered the 2% mark). So all in all, you already know the answer, and yet, you keep directing the same question to me, AS IF I had not answered it. That's why I'm asking you: What the fuck is wrong with you??

Wouldn't it make more sense, I would think, to open up a thread on the income disparity in the USA? Or, since you brought up the risk factor, why would you insinuate that workers ought not to get a salary increase because they're not taking on risk... yet, the CEOs aren't taking on any risk either... and yet that gravy train gathers no "rage" on your part.

Unions/workers milking it? Oh no! Can't do that! That's a fucking sacrilege!!

A CEO and his cronies paying themselves millions upon millions? That's capitalism.

Fuck yeah America!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 01:06:48 PM »
I think that in the interest of good taste this thread deserves to be hijacked.

Instead of discussing whatever it is you guys are discussing, I think that the thread should be opened to all getbig members and each should post an insult about Slapper of their choosing.

I'll set it off:

Slapper you are a mindless douchebag with the intelligence of a waterbug.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 05:47:18 AM »
I think that in the interest of good taste this thread deserves to be hijacked.

Instead of discussing whatever it is you guys are discussing, I think that the thread should be opened to all getbig members and each should post an insult about Slapper of their choosing.

I'll set it off:

Slapper you are a mindless douchebag with the intelligence of a waterbug.

Slapper's communist Muslim.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 05:49:04 AM »
Slapper's communist Muslim.

Poor grammar post reported.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit