Author Topic: Oprah giving away the brand new 2012 Beetle Right Now.  (Read 982 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Oprah giving away the brand new 2012 Beetle Right Now.
« on: December 20, 2010, 01:54:46 PM »
And all the women and men in the audience are having a O-gasm!!!
 ::) ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
Re: Oprah giving away the brand new 2012 Beetle Right Now.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 01:59:41 PM »
Yes, yes I clicked on this channel >:(...and they can't reveal the car, only a shilouette of the car is shown...

The Church of Oprah, you get a car you can't see and everybody screams....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 02:07:15 PM »
She's a basket case.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 02:10:03 PM »
She's a basket case.

translation = She's a liberal and I hate her guts.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 02:12:52 PM »
translation = She's a liberal and I hate her guts.
Wiggs, you should have seen these women screaming for something that is not there...Women were getting redfaced...I'll you what, had Coach said that in Oprah presence...her Emperial Guard would have snatch him up and skinned him and thrown his remains into the audience---which Oprah would thus command to eat in order to feell the lifeblood of a infadel

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
I often wonder if I could write a letter to oprah and make up a huuuge sob story and maby she would send me 2 million and I would be set for life  ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 02:15:33 PM »
Wiggs, you should have seen these women screaming for something that is not there...Women were getting redfaced...I'll you what, had Coach said that in Oprah presence...her Emperial Guard would have snatch him up and skinned him and thrown his remains into the audience---which Oprah would thus command to eat in order to feell the lifeblood of a infadel

Coach probably believes Ann Coulter is a genius.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 02:20:12 PM »
I often wonder if I could write a letter to oprah and make up a huuuge sob story and maby she would send me 2 million and I would be set for life  ???
She would check into the story, have her Psychic/Sorceress read over the letter and sense the aural readings from it to discern the truth....And if false a curce shall be put on you...to slowly, slowly turn into a Hobbit, with a cock that looks like a red Twizzler.

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 02:21:41 PM »
She would check into the story, have her Psychic/Sorceress read over the letter and sense the aural readings from it to discern the truth....And if false a curce shall be put on you...to slowly, slowly turn into a Hobbit, with a cock that looks like a red Twizzler.

maby if I took a guess and was like "I got photos from the time you snorted coke last year. do you want me to publish it?"  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 02:22:52 PM »

lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 02:27:57 PM »
maby if I took a guess and was like "I got photos from the time you snorted coke last year. do you want me to publish it?"  ;D
I could tell you a lot more, that hasn't reach the print...but (looks around)...even now, a mere mention of her Exhalted Name sends resonance thru-out the astral plane and "She" knows...

One thing I can say is this. There was a show here (Baltimore)  called "People are Talking", She told Perdue (of Perdue Chickens) that he looked like a chicken, he told her that she looked like a Babboon...she rolled out from this town shortly thereafter.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 03:25:35 PM »
Coach probably believes Ann Coulter is a genius.

No, but she's rarely wrong. A little harsh but 99.5% spot on. Liberals just get all red assed because she's wright.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 03:30:48 PM »
No, but she's rarely wrong. A little harsh but 99.5% spot on. Liberals just get all red assed because she's wright.
What the hell is doing with JJ Evans then?