Author Topic: The Return of Canseco  (Read 1277 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: The Return of Canseco
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 06:26:12 PM »
LMAO!

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 06:42:44 PM »
AJ, what's the beef with Anthony Roberts AKA "GH15"?

He seem like a chain smoking little loser but what else happened?

These guys hired a P.I. to follow him around or some shit ???

http://www.steroid.com/anthony-roberts.php 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 07:54:07 PM »
AJ, what's the beef with Anthony Roberts AKA "GH15"?

He seem like a chain smoking little loser but what else happened?

These guys hired a P.I. to follow him around or some shit ???

http://www.steroid.com/anthony-roberts.php 

The Roberts/GH15 comment, I've never thought about that one. Are you being serious or messing around?

Anthony was hired by steroid.com, the relationship fell apart after he was accused of stealing trade secrets from the company, bad mouthing the employees and trashed the office...this is my understanding of it. He was sued and lost and had a multi-million dollar judgment levied against him...something like $8million or so...I can't remember the exact dollar amount. Since that time he has bashed everyone he can that is connected to his former employer in any way possible...including yours truly.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 08:24:23 PM »
The Roberts/GH15 comment, I've never thought about that one. Are you being serious or messing around?

Anthony was hired by steroid.com, the relationship fell apart after he was accused of stealing trade secrets from the company, bad mouthing the employees and trashed the office...this is my understanding of it. He was sued and lost and had a multi-million dollar judgment levied against him...something like $8million or so...I can't remember the exact dollar amount. Since that time he has bashed everyone he can that is connected to his former employer in any way possible...including yours truly.

well judging by the vid, doesn't look like "Tony"'s  "expertise" has paid off...

Good luck to them collecting the money...  :-X

Bodybuilding + snake oil =   8 Mils  ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 11:13:44 PM »
well judging by the vid, doesn't look like "Tony"'s  "expertise" has paid off...

Good luck to them collecting the money...  :-X

Bodybuilding + snake oil =   8 Mils  ???

I don't think that number is too far-fetched. You have theft, destruction of property, selling someones formulas to another company, posting operating procedures on blogs and message boards, etc. Steroid.com is a smaller part of a much larger operation that brings in quite a bit of money each year. He got off light with $8 million, the original argument was for a whole lot more.

GWAR

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 11:30:50 PM »
I don't think that number is too far-fetched. You have theft, destruction of property, selling someones formulas to another company, posting operating procedures on blogs and message boards, etc. Steroid.com is a smaller part of a much larger operation that brings in quite a bit of money each year. He got off light with $8 million, the original argument was for a whole lot more.
formulas for what ?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 01:39:14 AM »
Always loved Canseco, even as a kid.

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 01:43:05 AM »
He sure as hell CANT fight, that's for damn sure.