Author Topic: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!  (Read 28349 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!
« Reply #250 on: July 23, 2011, 01:48:55 PM »
FAIL

I don't know why I watched this again.   >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #251 on: July 23, 2011, 01:54:12 PM »
wtf does it matter the sexual orientation of the person who wants to risk his life? you are a fucking bigot, wake up and join the rest of the educated population and think about what you are saying.

Are you in the military? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: July 23, 2011, 03:28:01 PM »

Are you in the military? 

no i am not, i see where you are going with this but it doesnt make discrimination right. Say the whites in the military are against blacks, should be ban blacks?

if you say no, how can you argue that ones sexuality requires this qualifier?

you are for discrimination, in any sense it is wrong. Its almost insane that rational humans see it there obligation to impose there views on others and reduce there happiness. You would of been for slavery had you lived in the time, while i would have said it was wrong.

on second thought, your right, gays suck other mens dicks, they shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military or be cops, we can't have queers protecting us, in the heat of battle they might bat their eyes at me and try and suck me off while im dodging bullets.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: July 23, 2011, 03:32:54 PM »
Why do you feel you should have a say on how the men in the combat zone operate?   If they want gays, fine, if not fine.    I care a lot more about soldiers feelings on this than twinks who have no intention of serving. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: July 23, 2011, 03:39:45 PM »
Why do you feel you should have a say on how the men in the combat zone operate?   If they want gays, fine, if not fine.    I care a lot more about soldiers feelings on this than twinks who have no intention of serving. 

because society doesnt work like that. So by logical extension whatever the soldiers feel (seriously) should be carried out, so if they dont like muslims, they cant serve, if they dont like blacks their out, gays their out.

feelings are not worth discussing in concrete arguments, you obviously put the feeling of some humans above the feelings of other humans, in this case you think its fine the majority  (hetero) and their feelings are worth more then the minority (gays). Its a ridiculous argument and its flat out discrimination which is a sign of stupidity and ignorance. If it has no impact on the actual outcome or job performed then i dont see why we should embrace discrimination. You still have some people who don't realize gayness or homosexuality is completely natural and that its a sin, there opinions do not matter, just like those of the KKK who think blacks have smaller brains, or the nazis who tried to exterminate the jews.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #255 on: July 23, 2011, 03:53:37 PM »
I'm sure you'll tell me u don't mine gays...how about living with a gay....not in an apartment mind u..in a Brad or Stryker. Having to hear about him sucking cock or taking it in the ass.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #256 on: July 23, 2011, 03:55:17 PM »
I'm sure you'll tell me u don't mine gays...how about living with a gay....not in an apartment mind u..in a Brad or Stryker. Having to hear about him sucking cock or taking it in the ass.

Are you ok with listening to straight guys talk about getting blown or fucking some chick?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2011, 03:57:18 PM »
Sure.....its normal. Gays aren't normal. My bigger issues is that we allowed the gay agenda to win. I small minority told us what we have to do. All the bleeding heart lib douchbags, they don;t have to live with them, they don't understand the military.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2011, 04:00:43 PM »

why would i care, do you think that gays talk about sucking cock all the time or are constantly looking to fuck another man? they are humans like you and think like you, why arent you asking how the gay feels about men talking about banging a chick? its because its less common, but commonality doesn't make something right, i would have no problem with it to answer your question.

i would find it funny if he talked about it to be honest, i honestly couldn't give a fuck, nothing really offends me and i don't see how discrimination is the answer. Saying they can't serve is saying they are not equal to heterosexuals, when in fact that is not true.

you must realize that over 200 species of animals exhibit gay behaviour, some more then heterosexual behaviour, its a natural thing sexuality is on a continuum not a dichotomy.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: July 23, 2011, 04:05:32 PM »
I'm not an animal...I am however in the service..almost 19 years. Homosexuality is incapable with US military service.  I won't try and tell u how to conduct business in your office...keep ur fucking nose out of mine.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: July 23, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »
Sure.....its normal. Gays aren't normal. My bigger issues is that we allowed the gay agenda to win. I small minority told us what we have to do. All the bleeding heart lib douchbags, they don;t have to live with them, they don't understand the military.

you are a bigot plain and simple you want to deny someone something they aspire to do because of a private practice they engage in.

gayness is normal, you are wrong. If you mean less common then i agree however, it occurs in nature at quite a suprising rate like i said and more so in primate species then others it is seen throughout nature.

just a note i find republican types often argue from feelings while the other side uses reasoned arguments and logic. I geuss its no wonder the educated world are liberals, with the majority of college educated students being more left. As society becomes more intelligent, we will become more civil, this is a fact observed throughout history, hop on and join the rational side for once. Try not being a bigot because "those gays talk about dick sucking, it aint right i tell ya, how are babies suppose to be born?". they are humans and the majority has no right to deny them equal rights. The gay agenda you refer to is not for getting special treatment, but the same treatment as heterosexuals, if you see that as wrong then you support discrimination.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2011, 04:09:56 PM »
when soldiers are polled - do they support the repeal of DADT?

Given our shortage -
I wonder if the majority of soldiers would rather serve in battle with a west point grad who likes to suck pole in his free time, or a straight high school dropout with a drug problem who makes it in because of low recruiting standards? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: July 23, 2011, 04:12:12 PM »
I'm not an animal...I am however in the service..almost 19 years. Homosexuality is incapable with US military service.  I won't try and tell u how to conduct business in your office...keep ur fucking nose out of mine.

the military gains authorization from the greater society, its not a personal business like you making it sound. You are an animal, you evolved just like every other animal.

You may do as you like in private business. I would imagine when the blacks suffered from discrimination that what you said was uttered about them, its people like me that fought for equal rights and didn't allow bigots like you to degrade human life because they are different.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: July 23, 2011, 04:14:39 PM »
The other thing u people fail to see is that the military is not a 9 to 5 job. There is a vast number of conservative christians, black and white that have a massive problem with this. The problems will be huge. Most of those issues will never make the media. But take that fucking retard Choi. He was still a 1Lt in 2009 when he got discharged. He graduated from West Point in 2003. He should have made Captain in 2006ish but he struck his platoon sgt while he was a platoon leader with 10th Mountain in 2005. He was a borderline incompetant officer. Its hard enough to bounce some of the mouth breathers we have now....imagine when assholes like him plead gay and get to stay in..because of some agenda. You folks don't understand the 2nd and 3rd order effects.  
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: July 23, 2011, 04:17:01 PM »
the military gains authorization from the greater society, its not a personal business like you making it sound. You are an animal, you evolved just like every other animal.

You may do as you like in private business. I would imagine when the blacks suffered from discrimination that what you said was uttered about them, its people like me that fought for equal rights and didn't allow bigots like you to degrade human life because they are different.

Bigots like me.....u get to spout liberal bullshit because of people like me. DADT worked....gays could serve and be gay, just keep it quiet. Now an agenda has been pushed. People like u who have never served a fucking day in their lives ought to shut the hell up about something that doesn't bother them in the least.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 23, 2011, 04:18:57 PM »
when soldiers are polled - do they support the repeal of DADT?

Given our shortage -
I wonder if the majority of soldiers would rather serve in battle with a west point grad who likes to suck pole in his free time, or a straight high school dropout with a drug problem who makes it in because of low recruiting standards? 

There's no shortage....nobody's getting in now with GED's let alone a HS dropout with a drug problem. Under your shitbag president we're drawing down 50K. I imagine I'd take the drug user if it ment avoiding guys like drama queens like Choi.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: July 23, 2011, 04:22:59 PM »
The other thing u people fail to see is that the military is not a 9 to 5 job. There is a vast number of conservative christians, black and white that have a massive problem with this. The problems will be huge. Most of those issues will never make the media. But take that fucking retard Choi. He was still a 1Lt in 2009 when he got discharged. He graduated from West Point in 2003. He should have made Captain in 2006ish but he struck his platoon sgt while he was a platoon leader with 10th Mountain in 2005. He was a borderline incompetant officer. Its hard enough to bounce some of the mouth breathers we have now....imagine when assholes like him plead gay and get to stay in..because of some agenda. You folks don't understand the 2nd and 3rd order effects.  

all of your issues would be resolved if you allow them equal rights, then there is no agenda. Its like replacing the word black with gay, your argument doesn't hold any water gayness does not equate to being more sexual, to being more violent, less adapt to combat fighting, performing a job  etc.. all it says about a person is that they are attracted to men, the things that you attach to that are false. What does it matter if the person you outlined above was gay? that doesnt mean all gays are assholes nor does it mean that all blacks are crooks and gangsters.

i understand that as someone who dislikes gays its hard for you to understand that they have rights to, but insted of focusing on one aspect of them (gayness) try seeing them as, gasp, people like you and me. Just like i can't know anything about you other then you like woman from your sexuality, you cant infer anything about them.

Im hetero, guess what my favorite food is, what i enjoy doing as a hobby, my interests, my height, weight, health status. Now assume im gay, and answer the questions, should they change?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: July 23, 2011, 04:30:54 PM »
Yeah...what do u do for a living? Oh and this has nothing to do with black and white. Most blacks go nuts when they hear the gays equating their movement to their civil rights. Gays have plenty of rights...they don't however have a right to push an agenda that says they get special treatment and that's what this is, special treatment. Again since you've never served, u don;t understand the culture.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: July 23, 2011, 04:31:09 PM »
Bigots like me.....u get to spout liberal bullshit because of people like me. DADT worked....gays could serve and be gay, just keep it quiet. Now an agenda has been pushed. People like u who have never served a fucking day in their lives ought to shut the hell up about something that doesn't bother them in the least.

whaaaaaaaaaa............ ...

well i guess people like you and the gays to then huh? im not against the military, its just not a line of work one should hope exists is all, the goal , while unrealistic, should be no need for people like you to do what you do.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: July 23, 2011, 04:32:08 PM »
Yeah...what do u do for a living? Oh and this has nothing to do with black and white. Most blacks go nuts when they hear the gays equating their movement to their civil rights. Gays have plenty of rights...they don't however have a right to push an agenda that says they get special treatment and that's what this is, special treatment. Again since you've never served, u don;t understand the culture.

they shouldnt get special treatment, i agree, they should get equal rights on every level.

Im a doctor.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: July 23, 2011, 04:41:51 PM »
Yeah well "doc" unless your an idiot you realize based on the way this came about...gays will get special treatment. When we have screw ups we bounce them or punish them. Its not arbitrary. U build a packet, punish based on transgression...unless its serious..and eventually they go. Special populations within the military always cry foul. I've bounced soldiers for all kinds of things.....and its always been easiest to bounce the white males. Just wait until u get a gay screw-up, you'll never get rid of them and then moral and discipline will drop..and combat readiness as well.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: July 23, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »
Most gays I have met are the biggest drama queens. 

My friends brother is a twink and every email to me usually starts as follows: 

"As a second class citizen....."

Blah blah blah - I just tell him to fucking move somewhere else if he feels so discriminated against.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: July 23, 2011, 04:55:28 PM »
Yeah well "doc" unless your an idiot you realize based on the way this came about...gays will get special treatment. When we have screw ups we bounce them or punish them. Its not arbitrary. U build a packet, punish based on transgression...unless its serious..and eventually they go. Special populations within the military always cry foul. I've bounced soldiers for all kinds of things.....and its always been easiest to bounce the white males. Just wait until u get a gay screw-up, you'll never get rid of them and then moral and discipline will drop..and combat readiness as well.

it would only happen like that if the people dont have facts to back up the bouncing. No special treatment should be given without a valid reason ,however, the likely ones like medical issues should not come into military play.

if you are against the special treatment of gays then i support you, if you are against equal treatment of gays then i dont. Like i said im a rationalist, if it makes sense and is logical i will support it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: July 23, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »
Most gays I have met are the biggest drama queens. 

My friends brother is a twink and every email to me usually starts as follows: 

"As a second class citizen....."

Blah blah blah - I just tell him to fucking move somewhere else if he feels so discriminated against.

not my experience at all. I have however noticed that most tend to acquire a female gender role/type, however, that is obviously not true of the population as a whole.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #274 on: July 23, 2011, 10:47:01 PM »

you are for discrimination, in any sense it is wrong. Its almost insane that rational humans see it there obligation to impose there views on others and reduce there happiness. You would of been for slavery had you lived in the time, while i would have said it was wrong.

"Discrimination" isn't necessarily wrong.  We discriminate against life-style choices all the time.  Take smoking.  We have banished smokers from airlines, restaurants, public and even private buildings.  That's "discrimination."  It's really up to the voters of any particular community to decide what other forms of life-style practices they want to "discriminate" against.