Author Topic: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!  (Read 28313 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2011, 01:50:13 PM »
"Discrimination" isn't necessarily wrong.  We discriminate against life-style choices all the time.  Take smoking.  We have banished smokers from airlines, restaurants, public and even private buildings.  That's "discrimination."  It's really up to the voters of any particular community to decide what other forms of life-style practices they want to "discriminate" against.

that is not the typical american/english usage of the term, which is intertwined with prejudice. You are not using the term in the proper context nor in the context used throughout this thread.

discrimination is usually based on false prejudices, while your smoking example is perfectly consistent with rational reasoned argumentation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2011, 01:52:57 PM »

that is not the typical american/english usage of the term, which is intertwined with prejudice. You are not using the term in the proper context nor in the context used throughout this thread.

discrimination is usually based on false prejudices, while your smoking example is perfectly consistent with rational reasoned argumentation.

Its not false at all - when I see a pack of pakis or indians walking down the street, I usually move because they typically smell like utter shit. 

When I see a group of lazy thugs, slugs, leeches, and ghetto thug trash on my corner in my nabe, I go on the other side of the street sin ce those animals savages and beasts are statistically more likely to rob and assault me. 

got it?   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: July 26, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »
Its not false at all - when I see a pack of pakis or indians walking down the street, I usually move because they typically smell like utter shit. 

When I see a group of lazy thugs, slugs, leeches, and ghetto thug trash on my corner in my nabe, I go on the other side of the street sin ce those animals savages and beasts are statistically more likely to rob and assault me. 

got it?   

your act is really getting old

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: July 26, 2011, 04:23:30 PM »

got it?   
I thought a guy like you would be carry a gun :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: July 26, 2011, 04:25:42 PM »
I thought a guy like you would be carry a gun :D

he's too much of a pus to do that

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #280 on: July 26, 2011, 04:30:16 PM »
your act is really getting old

9.2% unemployment.  :D :D :D :D

Why'd you run from this board?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: July 30, 2011, 10:26:54 PM »

didn't run from anything dickface.....computer had a virus.....just got back on line yesterday....plus nothiggn really to talk about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: July 31, 2011, 05:32:55 AM »
Barack Obama, who rails against tax breaks for corporate jets, flies in the biggest jet of all – a Boeing 747 (commonly but not accurately called Air Force One. Fact is, any Air Force plane transporting the U.S. president gets the Air Force One designation for air traffic control purposes. But in this blog, I will accede to the common usage. Air Force One will be Obama’s Boeing 747.).

Now the numbers:

–  A new Boeing 747-8 costs $320 million

–  Hardened to withstand missile attacks, tricked out with weaponry of its own, festooned with the latest encrypted communications technology, let’s peg Obama’s plane at an even $500 million.

– A good rule of thumb about airplanes — I’ve owned four myself, all single-engine props — is that the annual costs are about 10% of the purchase price. So let’s peg Air Force One’s annual costs at $50 million: the sum of capital costs, maintenance, hangar storage, and all the rest.

– Of course, a plane earns its keep only when it is flying. That takes fuel — lots of it.  Air Force One’s four engines together burn about one gallon of Jet A fuel per second. Hourly fuel costs are about $80,000.

– How many hours in year does Obama spend in Air Force one? Let’s guess and call it 15 hours a week, or 750 hours a year. Fuel costs alone, therefore, would be $60 million a year.

– Roughly, the annual carrying costs and fuel costs of Obama’s big fat jet comes to $100 million, give or take. My round number is supported by the National Taxpayer’s Union finding that Air Force One costs $181,000 an hour to operate, all in.  Obama would have to fly 552 hours to hit $100 million-a-year by this calculation. However you analyze it, the cost of Air Force One comes in at around $100 million.

Gee, wouldn’t you call that a form of compensation? The president of the U.S. makes $400,000 in salary but he gets a perk that is worth $100 million a year. Cool! I’m not even counting the annual costs of his other perks — ground transportation in limos, free digs at the White House, the parties, the First Lady’s trips, and so on.

Just one perk, Air Force One, is worth $100 million a year.

You are right, Mr. President. Let’s end this tax break for corporate jets. Which means, you pay up, Big Guy! You owe the IRS roughly $35 million a year for your personal jet.

http://blogs.forbes.com/richkarlgaard/2011/07/01/obama-owes-the-irs-35-million-for-his-jet

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #283 on: July 31, 2011, 10:50:21 AM »
didn't run from anything dickface.....computer had a virus.....just got back on line yesterday....plus nothiggn really to talk about

Nothing to talk about, eh? So you can't defend your God-Kings insane policies and have left with your tail tucked between your legs.

Don't worry as I don't see anyone else on here defending 1.3% and 0.3% quarterly growth and 9.2% unemployment.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2011, 09:00:57 AM »
BUMP - Obama is tanking the market. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2011, 05:15:55 PM »
Nothing to talk about, eh? So you can't defend your God-Kings insane policies and have left with your tail tucked between your legs.

Don't worry as I don't see anyone else on here defending 1.3% and 0.3% quarterly growth and 9.2% unemployment.   :)

If I ran from a retard like you then I am in serious trouble.....when are you gonna retake the GED test?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2011, 05:24:25 PM »
If I ran from a retard like you then I am in serious trouble.....when are you gonna retake the GED test?

You are in serious trouble.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 05, 2011, 05:08:45 PM »
You are in serious trouble.

NEVER from guys like you and fuckface

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: August 12, 2011, 01:53:11 PM »
Source: ASSOCIATED PRESS

CAIRO — The USAID director in Egypt abruptly flew back to Washington on Thursday after less than a year on the job, the first major casualty of a row between the two longtime allies over American funding for pro-democracy groups.

Jim Bever left his post the day after the Obama administration chastised Egypt’s leaders for stoking anti-American sentiment during the country’s rocky transition to democracy. In the rare public rebuke, the U.S. said it had noticed mounting attacks and criticism of U.S. aid and motives.

A U.S. Embassy statement said Bever will be “returning to Washington to take on new responsibilities and prepare for his next deployment.” It did not say why his tour was cut short.

The criticism of the U.S. is a sign that Egypt’s military rulers are growing anxious over foreign aid they fear could strengthen the liberal groups behind Egypt’s uprising at the expense of the military’s own vast power. Those youthful, pro-democracy groups have grown more critical of the ruling generals lately over what they see as the slow pace of the transition away from authoritarian rule.

MORE...

Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle-east/as-us-e...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 30, 2011, 09:14:21 AM »
August: Deadliest month for U.S. in Afghanistan
By Amir Shah - The Associated Press
Posted : Tuesday Aug 30, 2011 7:50:33 EDT

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2011/08/ap-august-deadliest-month-us-troops-afghanistan-083011

KABUL, Afghanistan — August has become the deadliest month for U.S. troops in the nearly 10-year-old war in Afghanistan, where international forces have started to go home and let Afghan forces take charge of securing their country.

Related reading
Troop, aid talks strain U.S.-Afghan relations (Aug. 30)

Secret U.S.-Taliban talks anger Afghan leaders (Aug. 29)
A record 66 U.S. troops have died so far this month, eclipsing the 65 killed in July 2010, according to a tally by The Associated Press.

This month's death toll soared when 30 Americans — most of them elite Navy SEALs — were killed in a helicopter crash Aug. 6. They were aboard a Chinook shot down as it was flying in to help Army Rangers who had come under fire in Wardak province. It was the single deadliest incident of war being waged by Afghan and U.S.-led coalition forces and insurgents.

On Tuesday, Afghan President Hamid Karzai used the start of a three-day Muslim holiday to plead with insurgents to lay down their arms and help rebuild the nation. Karzai wants Afghan security forces to take the lead in defending and protecting the nation by the end of 2014.

At a palace celebration, he also greeted eight boys and young men who had been solicited to become suicide bombers, but then turned themselves in to Afghan authorities.

"Today we witness another good day for Afghanistan," he said. "We have with us those children who were forced by the Taliban — or whoever was behind it — to commit suicide attacks. They (the children) were saved using their wisdom."

He said five had been released to their parents, one was going to study in Turkey and authorities were still trying to find the relatives of the remaining two.

Karzai spoke on Eid al-Fitr, a holiday marking the end of the holy month of Ramadan, which is observed by millions of Muslims around the world. The month of dawn-to-dusk fasting and extended prayer began Aug. 1.

Violence is being reported across the nation despite the U.S.-led coalition's drive to rout insurgents from their strongholds in the south.

At the same time, the U.S. military has begun to implement President Barack Obama's order to start withdrawing the 33,000 extra troops he dispatched to the war. He ordered 10,000 out this year and another 23,000 withdrawn by the summer of 2012. Although major combat units are not expected to start leaving until late fall, two National Guard regiments comprising about 1,000 soldiers started going home last month.

Aside from the 30 Americans killed in the Chinook crash, southwest of Kabul, 23 died this month in Kandahar and Helmand provinces in southern Afghanistan, the main focus of Afghan and U.S.-led coalition forces. The remaining 13 were killed in eastern Afghanistan.

In addition to the 66 Americans killed so far this month, the NATO coalition suffered the loss of two British, four French, one New Zealander, one Australian, one Polish and five other troops whose nationalities have not yet been disclosed. One of the five was killed in a roadside bombing Tuesday in southern Afghanistan, the coalition said. No other details were released.

So far this year, 402 international service members, including 299 Americans, have been killed in Afghanistan.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: August 30, 2011, 09:16:08 AM »
Poll: Obamacare support at all time low
by Conn Carroll Senior Editorial Writer
Follow on Twitter:@conncarroll

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/poll-obamacare-support-all-time-low

Americans' opinion of Obamacare has reached an all-time post-passage low according to the Kaiser Health Tracking poll. Only 39% of those surveyed have a favorable view of the law, two points below the previous nadir of 41% first set in May 2010. Forty-four percent of Americans have an unfavorable view.

While there continues to be a sharp partisan divide over the law, the Kaiser poll shows Americans' views converging. Democratic and Independent support for Obamacare has fallen to all-time lows of 60% and 33% respectively. But Republican support for the law is at an all-time 24% high.

A plurality of Americans, 47%, believe the law "won't make much difference" in their own lives while 31% believe it will help and 14% say it will hurt. Asked how the law would help, a respondent told Kaiser, "Coverage will be available to me and my family." A respondent who believed the law would hurt explained that the law is "going to increase taxes a whole lot and make it difficult to find a job and take more paperwork and take decisions out of doctors [hands]."

Kaiser also found that the public's awareness of some of the law's key provisions has also declined. While 65% of Americans know that Obamacare forces all Americans to buy health insurance, up from 64% in December 2010, the percentage of respondents who know that the law provides subsidies to low and moderate income Americans fell from 72% to 58%. The percentage of Americans who know that Obamacare expanded Medicaid also fell from 62% to 49%.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #291 on: August 30, 2011, 09:20:47 AM »

it's only 8% in Texas.   And he only had to triple the state deficit and spend 14 billion in stim funds to do it.

If we can triple the national debt and move UE rate down 1%... that's a WIN, right?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #292 on: August 30, 2011, 09:22:59 AM »
it's only 8% in Texas.   And he only had to triple the state deficit and spend 14 billion in stim funds to do it.

If we can triple the national debt and move UE rate down 1%... that's a WIN, right?

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: August 30, 2011, 11:21:42 AM »
Obama tolerates terror operations run out of Syria’s embassy
Washington Post ^ | Jennifer Rubin

The Wall Street Journal has a stunning report on Bashar al-Assad’s use of embassies around the world to perpetuate his reign of terror:

Syria is taking its war against President Bashar al-Assad’s political opponents global, using diplomats in Washington, London and elsewhere to track and intimidate expatriates who speak out against the Damascus regime, according to Syrian dissidents and U.S. officials. Syrian embassy staffers are tracking and photographing antiregime protesters and sending reports back home, Syrian activists and U.S. officials say. Syrian diplomats, including the ambassador to the U.S., have fanned out to Arab diaspora communities to brand dissidents “traitors” and warn them against conspiring with “Zionists.”

The Journal found half-a-dozen Syrian-Americans who “say that as a result of their activities in the U.S., family members have been interrogated, threatened or arrested in Syria. The Obama administration says it has ‘credible’ evidence that the Assad regime is targeting relatives of Syrian-Americans who have participated in peaceful U.S. protests.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: September 02, 2011, 06:03:53 AM »
bUMP 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: September 02, 2011, 09:33:10 AM »
bUMP 

why would you want to bump this thread?..it makes you look bad..LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: September 02, 2011, 09:34:40 AM »
why would you want to bump this thread?..it makes you look bad..LOL

???