Author Topic: Christmas Gift to "no one" ---> Official Call out from "King23"...  (Read 6727 times)

Alex23

...As I said, the rules are simple here; wanna remain anonymous, don't talk shit about how ppl look... as simple as that... if you still want to, put yourself out there, let us be the judges...

Every single time someone broke that rule, he got outed solidly; from Mower to "SquadFather"....

Here's the olive branch; I look like shit these days, haven't trained in over 6 months, drinking beer eating shit, smoking cigars... now is your opportunity, don't miss it.

It's freezing out here!  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Christmas Gift to "no one" ---> Officiall Call out from "King23"...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 11:31:52 AM »
...As I said, the rules are simple here; wanna remain anonymous, don't talk shit about how ppl look... as simple as that... if you still want to, put yourself out, let us be the judges...

Every single time someone broke that rule, he got outed solidly; from Mower to "SquadFather"....

Here's the olive branch; I look like shit these days, haven't trained in over 6 months, drinking beer eating shit, smoking cigars... now is your opportunity, don't miss it.

what the hell are you going on about, you dumpy fuck?

lol- yes, i agree you do look like shit. congrats on that. i dont know what else your trying to get at here. ???

by the way- the only time i bag on anyone is when they bring it on themselves. i give more than credit where credit is due. show me one post where i have criticised someone who was in phenominal shape- you can't cause i'll always give props for hard work.

now in the case of you and ''fat panda', well, i think its all kinda self explanatory, dont you? you bring it on yourselves.

in the future, try not to get so butthurt over my abuse to the point where you feel the need to start threads and cry about my mistreatment of you. its very 'beta male'.

stooge.
b

Alex23

Re: Christmas Gift to "no one" ---> Official Call out from "King23"...
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 11:33:24 AM »

lol- yes, i agree you do look like shit. congrats on that. i dont know what else your trying to get at here. ???

by the way- the only time i bag on anyone is when they bring it on themselves. i give more than credit where credit is due. show me one post where i have criticised someone who was in phenominal shape- you can't cause i'll always give props for hard work.

now in the case of you and ''fat panda', well, i think its all kinda self explanatory, dont you? you bring it on yourselves.

in the future, try not to get so butthurt over my abuse to the point where you feel the need to start threads and cry about my mistreatment of you. its very 'beta male'.

stooge.

Beating around the bush Meltdown. Now let's see those pics... 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 11:33:53 AM »
big as a cock alex

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 11:39:38 AM »
big as a chinamens cock alex

fixed.

so whats the plan for xmas brother in law 23?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 11:40:28 AM »
doing alex his sister, shes a piece.

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 11:41:30 AM »

fixed.

so whats the plan for xmas brother in law 23?

Looks like it's going to be short and sweet. Driving up tomorrow morning, back on Sunday..

Oh but we've got to find time to sit down and "iron out" that bet  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 11:47:21 AM »

Looks like it's going to be short and sweet. Driving up tomorrow morning, back on Sunday..

Oh but we've got to find time to sit down and "iron out" that bet  ;D

LOL about the"bet" ok......

Well ill just be there sat. I go back to work on sunday.

Rumour is the patron will be flowing like wine in the biblical days and hopefully dinner will be ready before midnite this time.

Should be fun.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 11:49:48 AM »
LOL about the"bet" ok......

Well ill just be there sat. I go back to work on sunday.

Rumour is the patron will be flowing like wine in the biblical days and hopefully dinner will be ready before midnite this time.

Should be fun.

LOLOL!!! Yes....

I'm gonna bring down some of my experimental corned beef to snack on just in case.. ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 11:50:55 AM »
LOLOL!!! Yes....

I'm gonna bring down some of my experimental corned beef to snack on just in case.. ;D

I just threw up in my mouth at the thought of gray corned beef.

Off to work.

Godspeed 10 percent bf by feb 14th!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 11:54:27 AM »
Nice crib Alex. I would rather have a home gym then have to pay money every month. Hardest part of working out is getting ready and driving to the gym after a hard day of work.

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 11:58:52 AM »
Nice crib Alex. I would rather have a home gym then have to pay money every month. Hardest part of working out is getting ready and driving to the gym after a hard day of work.

Exactly. I thought I would give it a shot... I'm still missing some elements like pull down cable... but I've got the basics so far... blows my mind how creative you get when all you have is free weights and a calf machine.

The important thing was to have a nice A/V setup ;D

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 12:17:35 PM »
I just threw up in my mouth at the thought of gray corned beef.

Off to work.

Godspeed 10 percent bf by feb 14th!

LOL that's the good batch! Going in the crock pot in about 5hrs!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 12:19:03 PM »
Exactly. I thought I would give it a shot... I'm still missing some elements like pull down cable... but I've got the basics so far... blows my mind how creative you get when all you have is free weights and a calf machine.

The important thing was to have a nice A/V setup ;D

Laptop at the ready incase of emergency posting needs on getbig......gotta stay anabolic !!!!!!  ;D

newmom

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 12:23:16 PM »
Laptop at the ready incase of emergency hacking needs......gotta stay anabolic !!!!!!  ;D

;D

and before you get all uppity and shit alex, I'm in a good mood and it's just a joke

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 12:24:18 PM »
Laptop at the ready incase of emergency posting needs on getbig......gotta stay anabolic !!!!!!  ;D

LOL always!!!! gh15 at a touch of a button ;D...

Nice thing about training home is being able to shoot insulin/gh/IGF-1/PGF-2/HCG between sets and see the instant results.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 12:25:21 PM »

stooge.

Point is , No One....and i have said this before....If you are going to be an "attack dog" here on GB and brutally bust balls, the honorable thing to do is put YOUR ass in the line of fire too and let people see you....talking shit about people anonymously is a bitch move IMO

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 12:25:24 PM »
LOL always!!!! gh15 at a touch of a button ;D...

Nice thing about training home is being able to shoot insulin/gh/IGF-1/PGF-2/HCG between sets and see the instant results.

And you can have the blender ready for the post-workout shake so you don't miss your window..... ;D   and a private crapper is a plus too....

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 12:26:28 PM »
;D
and before you get all uppity and shit alex, I'm in a good mood and it's just a joke

Why don't you jump on another 1hr long 3-way call with Special Ed and "Blockhead" to talk about "what could A23 be doing" and let the men post in peace...  ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 12:36:42 PM »
Laptop at the ready incase of emergency posting needs on getbig......gotta stay anabolic !!!!!!  ;D
Nice looking gym however I dont see a bar where hoes could hang around needs a addition.  8)

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »
Nice looking gym however I dont see a bar where hoes could hang around needs a addition.  8)

it's out of frame ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »
Point is , No One....and i have said this before....If you are going to be an "attack dog" here on GB and brutally bust balls, the honorable thing to do is put YOUR ass in the line of fire too and let people see you....talking shit about people anonymously is a bitch move IMO

point is, groink- i dont give a fuck. lol. get that? i dont care what you, fat alex, fat panda or anyone else thinks of me or what i post. i dont come here to be accepted. i come here for laughs and post on my terms, not yours not fatboys, not anyone else who has hurt feelings about how i have mistreated them.  :'(

like i said, i give credit where credit is due. if you look great i'll be the first to say it and congratulate- pull up one thread of a member who looks great that i havent complimented. you can't. so fucking blow me.  :D

so, for future reference- if your going to call yourself 'simply huge' and weigh 180 pounds at 15% bf im going to bust your balls. if your going to talk like you are an emminent authority on training and nutrition and look like that fat bag of shit fat panda, im going to bust your balls. if your going to come on this board, proclaim yourself the 'king of the alpha males' like the stooge who started this thread all the while being some socially inept fat fuck, im going to bust your balls.

and finally 'groink', if your going to come on here and try to bullshit everyone into believing your lies about being natural, im going to bust your balls.
b

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 02:35:41 PM »
no one ur a fucking bitch

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 02:48:36 PM »
20 inch forearms and 22 inche biceps 70 inch lats  :o :o
A

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 02:51:16 PM »
Jacked up dude!
And a great gym!